The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Grandmaster's , PvP based Training/ Rp (non toxic)

Lowbowski5
Lowbowski5
✭✭
Our guild is on the Xbox NA server

This is a Training Guild Designed to help new player's learn how to get prepared and teach them the best way to do whatever it is they are trying to do.
Our focus is Heavyweighted towards PvP, small scale, solo play or full Group composition.
(YOUR LEVEL DOESN'T MATTER WE WILL MEET YOU WERE YOU ARE AT)
We specialize in Below lv 50 PvP, Battlegrounds, Non Cp, And Cp Campaigns.

ItzTrain was about 40 cp when I meet him and that didn't stop this man from dualing literally anyone he would see. Now Train is almost 600 cp and thats just off of casually playing.

This guild started off as A Exclusive Training Guild for people that "we" meet in game.
"We" being the founding fathers of this Guild
ItzTrain74
Skittlz Oce / Skiitls (he keeps changing his name) lmfao
Lowbowski5

We are also looking for other 9 trait crafters, and other Teachers that are willing to help teach new players in a non toxic environment. If you want to be a teacher but don't think your ready yet, That's fine we can set you up for success.

PvE isn't one of our major focus however we do Hold set farming runs, skill point farms, motif daily farms, and pledges.
We also have really good PvE dps, healing and Tank builds along with Psedo Tanks and Healers. Message a founding father for advice if any is needed.

A little background about myself,
My name is Lowbowski, I've got 18 characters. A character for every class, both a Stamina and Magicka. Been playing since 2017. I know more about this game than I probably should. However I still find myself learning all the time.

Side Interests, the guild is also into interior design and housing.
Edited by Lowbowski5 on December 4, 2020 3:53PM
  • Lowbowski5
    Lowbowski5
    ✭✭
    Join us for the Undaunted event
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Great idea a lot of newer players that need help and direction in the game
  • Lowbowski5
    Lowbowski5
    ✭✭
    Great idea a lot of newer players that need help and direction in the game

Absolutely I've seen alot of people come in and out of this game , and mainly not alot of help for new player.
    Alot of miss information and not enough people that actually know the difference between playstyles and helping people literally where they are at.
    Not everyone wants to change the way they play because after all developer's even said that the classes are about "Power Fantasy".
    So my philosophy is to help the people who want to play a certain way but may not know how to approach it, or make it effective.