Maintenance for the week of June 3:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance June 5, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

2020 ESO GIFT EXCHANGE!!!!!

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Same format as the previous years. This is the 4th Annual ESO gift exchange!!!!

Post your in game @ name and the platform you are playing and some nice soul out there will send you a gift! Also put down what you would like in game that can be sent through mail.

Let's get in the holiday spirit as a community and pay it forward!!!!!!!
That said, my wants are simple, I want gold. PC NA @name is Zebendal. For those of you not on my platform and server, I will take insightfuls please.

569oqt35ztp0.png
Edited by Aliyavana on December 1, 2020 8:32AM
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I like this idea.

I'm on PC NA and would like:

Weird housing stuff, especially shells, kelp, feathers (the quills, not the antiquity)

OR

Clothing drops (the equip-able none armor things) especially a dress if anyone can find one.

Aside from other stuff, I will also happily give folks some soul gems (filled), lockpicks or petty repair kits.

In game I'm @newtinmpls
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Magna_Chronos
    Magna_Chronos
    ✭✭✭
    Great! We need good vibes rn!
    ID: Magna.Chronos
    PC-NA

I would like anything gifted with heart!
    Daggerfall Covenant - PC NA
    GUILD ONE STRONG
    聞くは一時の恥、聞かぬは一生の恥
    Options
  • Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    Enemy-of-Coldharbour
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/NA
    enemyofcoldharbour

I would love Western Skyrim treasure maps (and insightfuls). o:)

Silivren (Silly) Thalionwen | Altmer Templar | Magicka | 9-Trait Master Crafter/Jeweler | Master Angler | PVE Main - Killed by U35
    Jahsul at-Sahan | Redguard Sorcerer | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites | PVP Main
    Derrok Gunnolf | Redguard Dragonknight | Stamina | Werewolf - Free Bites
    Liliana Littleleaf | 9-Trait Grand Master Crafter/Jeweler (non-combat)
    Amber Emberheart | Breton Dragonknight | Stamina | Master Angler
    Vlos Anon | Dunmer Nightblade | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Kalina Valos | Dunmer Warden | Magicka | Vampire - Free Bites
    Swiftpaws-Moonshadow | Khajiit Nightblade | Stamina
    Morgul Vardar | Altmer Necromancer | Magicka
    Tithin Geil | Altmer Sorceress | Magicka
    Dhryk | Imperial Dragonknight | Stamina

Guild Master - ESO Traders Union
    PC/NA - CP 2290+
    Options
  • JamuThatsWho
    JamuThatsWho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one wishes you all jobal kha'jay this fine festive season.

I would like gold from any kind and willing soul.

@JamuThatsWho
    PC EU

Insightfuls and Awesomes are also welcome! :smiley:

Edit: Thank you everyone who's gifted so far! Sugar and warm sands for everyone!
    Edited by JamuThatsWho on December 5, 2020 2:17PM
    @JamuThatsWho - PC EU - CP2000

Main:
    Vasiir-jo - Khajiit Necromancer, AD

Alts:
    Sul-Mael Hlarothran - Dunmer Sorcerer, EP

Ushaar-Ixaht - Argonian Nightblade, DC

Rorbakh gro-Khraag - Orc Templar, AD

Anduuroon - Altmer Warden, EP

Travanius Braelia - Imperial Dragonknight, DC
    Options
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU @xclassonline

currently looking for a alinor windmill
    thanksies!
    Give us clannfear mounts!
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA

Hehe, granted! Literally. Hope you enjoyed the laugh and hope you have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
    il160o9m7hb4.png
    Edited by Aliyavana on November 30, 2020 11:32PM
    Options
  • GalexPK
    GalexPK
    ✭✭✭
    @GalexPK PC: NA

Thanks @Rylanda !!!! For gifting me all those gifts above!
    And also thanks @MoonsAndStars <3 for those amazing gifts
    Edited by GalexPK on December 10, 2020 3:35AM
    PC NA:
    Karim Vidal - Altmer Magicka Templar

La'Mahnaz - Bosmer WW Stamina Nightblade

Alba Id - Altmer Magicka Sorcerer

La'Ainaz - Bosmer Vamp Necro

Va'Shir - Khajiit Nightblade

Steam ID: Galexpk
    Options
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love housing so literally any furnishing, housing mats or plans are welcome. Also Dwarven Construct Repair Parts, I'm trying to make a target dummy and need a lot of them. Tempered Brass would be handy too. Mudcrab chitin is also handy.
    Thanks
    PC-EU
    Options
  • Magna_Chronos
    Magna_Chronos
    ✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »
    PC-NAhttps://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/554643/2020-eso-gift-exchange#

Hehe, granted! Literally. Hope you enjoyed the laugh and hope you have a Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays!
    il160o9m7hb4.png

Hahaha! I love it! XD
    Thank you <3 and Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays for you too.
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I like this idea.

Weird housing stuff, especially shells, kelp, feathers (the quills, not the antiquity)

OR

Clothing drops (the equip-able none armor things) especially a dress if anyone can find one.

Aside from other stuff, I will also happily give folks some soul gems (filled), lockpicks or petty repair kits.

In game I'm @newtinmpls

Enjoy! <3

20201130204927-1.jpg

Daggerfall Covenant - PC NA
    GUILD ONE STRONG
    聞くは一時の恥、聞かぬは一生の恥
    Options
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If anyone has any keep repair kits to spare, I could use some to level my alts. I would like my rapids back. I am six characters in so far! 6 to go! All of my characters now have rapids back! Thank you all for your help! @g1countdown PC/NA

PS - My last character is named Jolly Old Saint Nick. He got rapids back in the nick of time, now Christmas can still happen! Be on the lookout PC/NA!
    Edited by G1Countdown on December 13, 2020 5:40PM
    Options
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh my gosh thank you so much!

I have already gotten very lovely things from multiple peeps!

I am so sorry that I play so seldom on PC EU; I don't have much to offer there.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
    Options
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I'd like a Syvarra's scales heavy chest or a Witchman armor Maul.

Ty,
    Buddy_Cactus PS4 EU
    Options
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dear Santa,

I'd like a Syvarra's scales heavy chest l.

Ty,
    Buddy_Cactus PS4 EU

That's a pretty rare and expensive gift. Good luck!
    Options
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like a new outfit slot token or some crown Crates. Please and Ty

Spartaxoxo PS4NA
    Edited by spartaxoxo on December 12, 2020 6:14PM
    Options
  • Auberon1983
    Auberon1983
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 NA -

Caroling. Seriously. I'd love for a bunch of us to get together and coordinate a zone chat caroling group. I've always been infatuated with actual Christmas stuff (I have lived all my life in Phoenix, Arizona and have never even seen snow, much less carolers).

If that isn't possible, if someone wants to craft a Mulled Wine (or whatever the game calls it), I'd love it. PSN is the same as my username here
    Options
  • Yellow_Monolith
    Yellow_Monolith
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    maxjapank wrote: »
    Dear Santa,

I'd like a Syvarra's scales heavy chest l.

Ty,
    Buddy_Cactus PS4 EU

That's a pretty rare and expensive gift. Good luck!

Oh wow. I thought it was just uncommon. I'd be willing to pay for it if Santa manages to have one.
    Options
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any of these purple furniture plans are the last eight that I'm missing; I realize they're super pricey, so I have a new dwarven purple bookcase plan to trade for one! UPDATE: I traded my bookcase plan to a kind soul who offered their dwarven corner bench, ornate polished plan, but I still need the other eight, and if I find another dwarven purple to trade, I'll list it here!

I need the plans for:
    - dwarven brazier, square polished
    - dwarven lamp, conal frustum cage
    - dwarven lamp, cylinder cage
    - dwarven low table, ornate polished
    - dwarven trunk, ornate polished
    - dwarven wardrobe, ornate polished
    - dwarven bed, reach furs
    - reachmen chandelier, gnarled

HUZZAH!
    - Pie King
    Edited by Saucy_Jack on December 2, 2020 12:13AM
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
    Options
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don't really need anything, all I do is Cyrodiil content.

Make a donation to a kid that doesn't have much to begin with at a local foster care, stjude, or your local woman/kid shelter.

Even a little helps. Swap one month of ESO+ to donate....ZOS doesn't need it 😎
    Edited by Wolfpaw on December 1, 2020 7:47AM
    Options
  • Eirikir
    Eirikir
    ✭✭✭✭
    PS4

PSN: Eirikir

Id really like 3 nice people who are good at the game to help me get the Beast Personality from the vMarch of Sacrifice achievements. I can clear the vet but its hard to get the achievement with just pugs.
    Server: PS4-NA
    PSN: Eirikir
    Name: Eirikir "Erik" Kololf
    Alliance: Ebonheart Pact
    Race: Nord (Lycanthrope)
    Class: Dragonknight (Range DPS)
    Playstyle: Crafter, PVE, PVP, Roleplayer
    Options
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC/EU @DRaGoN_KoBRa

Surprise me, maybe a nice costume or dye ( if dye's can be gifted )
    Options
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    PS4-NA, username Reptomammal

Gold would be nice, but I'm also working on the Grand Master Crafter title, so any spare motif chapters (not Dremora haha) would go down a treat!
    Options
  • sevomd69
    sevomd69
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cheese...I want CHEESE....
    Options
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sevomd69 wrote: »
    Cheese...I want CHEESE....

Sir or Mam, plz state server and platform to get CHEES
    LG-quest-The_Fringe_04.jpg
    Edited by Aliyavana on December 1, 2020 5:05AM
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    I like this idea.

OR

In game I'm @newtinmpls

Coming in mail

While I couldn't find a dress,

Aproned Shirt
    Fingerless Gauntlets
    Adventure boots
    Adventure Shirt
    Adventure Trousers
    Layered Blouse
    Plain Sandals
    Trousers and Tails

Two of them look like skirts so close to a dress if you use blouse top?

Cheers Merry Christmas! I hope you can use these better then I! This one time I roleplayed...I decided for it to one of the rare times drink. Let's just say, I ran away after.

I stored these just in case I tried again one day but meh, I am a battle junkie and things should get usage.

P.S make sure sure to wash...been in bag for idk let's say 3 years at least
    Edited by Starlight_Whisper on December 1, 2020 5:21AM
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will just takes some awesome this year if you please 😍
    Options
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC-NA

Sent you wine, liquor and Elixir for Morning after 🍷🍸
    Options
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @GenjiraX on PC/EU and XBOX/EU. Any gift would be lovely. I don’t think it’s possible to gift my desires atm (Dwarven Miniature Suns and that Nord prayer wheel thing from Luxury Vendor, both on PC).

Should recipients delete or cross off their gifts from posts when they receive them so we don’t gift them something they’ve already received?
    Options
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @janloumellet
    pc-na
    bewitched sugar skulls-food
    or essence of detection
    or just surprise me I guess lol
    thx in advance
    Options
  • aaisoaho
    aaisoaho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dear Secret Santa,
    this year I'm decorating a nord house in The Rift. I know I've wished furniture the years before, and so I wish this time too.

I'm on PC EU with in-game id of @aaisoaho. Presents that make me happy:
    - nord or solitude furniture fit for living room or kitchen
    - lights - candles, chandeliers, lanterns or culanda stones, any lights will do.
    - furniture materials
    Options
  • rabidmyers
    rabidmyers
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    happy december guys!!!!!

im actually quite broke rn and some gold would be pretty amazing tbh haha :)

@rabid64 PC NA

thank you so much secret santa's and have a good one everybody
    at a place nobody knows
    Options
This discussion has been closed.