The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vateshran last boss

Zeromaz
Zeromaz
✭✭✭✭
I just can’t beat this guy on vet. I’m a mag sorc and not really sure the best order to do the portals. Not really sure when to take the sigils. I’ve gotten close a few times but no dice. Can anyone help?
  • dasstig8990
    I would recommend saving sigils for the last phase of the fight, after the 3rd portal, but you can grab them whenever you feel you need them. Try to save them for the last phase, will really help.. as for portals, I go blue, green, and red last.i save red for last so I don't have to deal with flamcasters as little as possible.
    Edited by dasstig8990 on November 25, 2020 4:11PM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Zeromaz
    Zeromaz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thank you folks
  • Xiomaro
    Xiomaro
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if it's been patched but you can streak through the guys who walk towards the centre with the death circle. That way you can just skip that mechanic and focus on the boss and other adds.
    PC EU No CP PVP
    Xiomaro: Nord Stamsorc
    Xio'maro: Breton Magsorc
    Falura Avelni: Dunmer Vampblade
    Ulric Longboi: Nord Stamden
    Sha'boom-boom: Orc Werewolf Tank
    Morga The Roarer Nord Stamcro