The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Anyone have a good looking Nord character?

• Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A LOT depends on the angle you look at the face.
    My Bretons all look potato faced except when they are working on a crafting bench. Then they look a lot better and closer to what I was working on during character creation.

Don't even get me started on insect limbs when you put on armor.
  • max_only
    max_only
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    notyuu wrote: »
    8ZiZcni.png
    Judge for yourself

I thought this was a gorgeous male character, no offense meant.
    #FiteForYourRite Bosmer = Stealth
    #OppositeResourceSiphoningAttacks
    || CP 1000+ || PC/NA || GUILDS: LWH; IA; CH; XA
    ""All gods' creatures (you lot) are equal when covered in A1 sauce"" -- Old Bosmeri Wisdom
  • Kynigos
    Kynigos
    ✭✭
    I tried so hard to re-create the banker from Bleakrock Isle but I just couldn't get it right.
    For me she is the best looking Nord character in the game.
  • SToneZ_
    SToneZ_
    ✭✭✭✭
    Here is mine :)
    nord.png
  • erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fred4 wrote: »
    Renee7.jpg

what hairstyle is that? :open_mouth:
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    My Nord Stam Sorc

TtDOA47.png

:#
  • the1andonlyskwex
    the1andonlyskwex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've somehow managed to create two Nord women that seemed fine in character creation and during leveling, that I (much) later noticed were severely cross-eyed. It bugs the heck out of me (to the point where I almost wonder if they got affected by some kind of bug in the game).
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sovngarde Stalwart Outfit looks decent on Nords ...

4V4D5I4.png
  • EmEm_Oh
    EmEm_Oh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nord females are gorgeous. Keep the slider at the bottom of the triangle to the left.

That's what Freyja said!
    Edited by EmEm_Oh on October 31, 2020 10:47PM
  • dcmgti
    dcmgti
    ✭✭✭
    All my tanks are Nord, this is the only one that doesn't have a full face covering, this is a little extra beefy lol. I like the way Nords look but haven't created a female version yet. Maybe for the next tank.
    50546908723_204b7d9d21_b.jpg
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    A LOT depends on the angle you look at the face.
    My Bretons all look potato faced except when they are working on a crafting bench. Then they look a lot better and closer to what I was working on during character creation.

Don't even get me started on insect limbs when you put on armor.

I think that part of the difficulty is that no slider, not even adjusting the angularity of the face, changes the angle of the jawline and the Breton jawline seems to be perpendicular to their neck, whereas the Redguards have a jawline angled down to the chin which often looks better in my opinion (I don’t know about Imperials but I think Nords may have the same limitation as Bretons). It is odd, since Bretons have some Elvish ancestry and angularity is one of the aspects more exaggerated in Elven features. Also, for all humans it seems the range of eye size is quite limited and even the far right can still look small depending on other features. In contrast, with Khajiit you can have anything from small predatory eyes to big kitten eyes.

I usually play Elves and Khajiit but every so often will try to create a character that gives me Aragorn vibes but alas, I have never been successful!
  • Kesstryl
    Kesstryl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thorundir 50557406372_01874b6f31_b.jpg

HEARTHLIGHT - A guild for housing enthusiasts! Contact @Kesstryl in-game to join.
  • Eclecticbill
    Why have I never been able to insert an actual photo her?
    Gotta figure that out some day but here ya go

https://imgur.com/a/0xcwp06
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Once you've uploaded to imgur, mouse over the top right corner of the pic. A menu will pop, choose to copy the link that says "for forums" (a bbcode link). Once copied, return here, and paste the link into your post.
  • HeroSchoolDropout
    HeroSchoolDropout
    Soul Shriven
    Forest Grump. Warden of the North. ..do you know how hard it was to get those guys to look at the camera together.
    forestgrump.jpg
  • AyaDark
    AyaDark
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like my nords :)
  • shadyjane62
    shadyjane62
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No. I've tried but the mouth is always somehow off.
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I made my Nord almost look the same, love them like this :expressionless:

Tankcro :
    T61auYP.jpg

Tankplar :
    52BxQWQ.png

[ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• Ariont
    Ariont
    ✭✭✭
    Here's my Nord.
    MYtpZ2.png
  • starkerealm
    starkerealm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

Once you've uploaded to imgur, mouse over the top right corner of the pic. A menu will pop, choose to copy the link that says "for forums" (a bbcode link). Once copied, return here, and paste the link into your post.

Alternately, right click, select, "copy image location," then use IMG tags to post it here.

So, you're looking text like this:
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/v9rHl87.jpg[/img]

Importantly, you want to see the .jpg or .gif at the end of the image link. If you have a different format (including .mp4 or .gifv) it will not work, and the forum will choke. (This is less relevant for screenshots, but more relevant if you're posting reaction memes.)

Worth noting that you can change the image type and imgur will pretty happily go along, and simply host a version of the image in that desired format.
  • Eclecticbill
    Sylvermynx wrote: »

yAspynp.png

Thank you so very much for the solution, I'd never noticed that, thought I was doing wrong here, not there, thumbs up mate.
    Edited by Eclecticbill on November 2, 2020 1:21PM
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have closed this thread as it is old and the information within may be out of date. You can create a new thread to continue this discussion to ensure that all of the information will be as up to date as possible. Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.