The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't purchase Crimson Berries: "You already have the Crimson Indrik Mount"

• Tranquilizer
    Tranquilizer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Appears to be fixed now, along with the quest starter bug.
    EDIT: At least it looks that way on PC and Xbox.

Yes it's fixed, at least on PC/EU. But you have to restart the game, relog doesn't do the trick.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings,

The issue with the Indrik Berries should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience!
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

The issue with the Indrik Berries should now be resolved. Thank you for your patience!

Thanks for the update! And thanks to the devs for the quick fix!
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I can buy them, but they still don't show up in the collections/fragments menu...???
  • Tyralbin
    Tyralbin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I can buy them, but they still don't show up in the collections/fragments menu...???

Same issue here :(

I have all previous indriks including Nascent but berries still don't show up.

Also checked collections and the crimson mount doesn't show as not collected (greyed out box at the bottom).

https://imgur.com/a/voLWUIK

https://imgur.com/a/xpNyBje

Please check again @ZOS_Adrikoth.
    Edited by Tyralbin on October 23, 2020 3:05AM
    Live a little love a lot send all your gold to this Imperials pot.
  • SLEDGEHAMMER_X
    not resolved. I went into the event showing i owned two crimson indrik berries, but now i can't see which berries i have (collections-fragements) and i don't want to buy the same two i already own. under cervines it does not show crimson indrik at all, neither under fragments. hence my conundrum. went into the even with 11 tickets, now buying grab bags so as not to waste the tickets.

XBOX NA
    Xbox NASLEDGEHAMMER X
  • SLEDGEHAMMER_X
    ps. fyi. i own mossheart and nascent, and three fragments of second nascent.
    Xbox NASLEDGEHAMMER X
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭
    Just checked my collections tab and there is still no section for the crimson berries to show what has been collected and what is missing. There is only the nascent indrik feather collection.

So when I do get the two berries? Will they just appear in the collection or disappear into eather?
  • SLEDGEHAMMER_X
    images attached.

Cervines - No Crimson shown:

qx74n7vmruvy.jpg

Cervines Fragments - No Crimson Shown (i know i have two frags but don't know which two)

djjsu1ufkhko.jpg

And for ref, you can see i have three of four for another Nascent, though i already have one complete awaiting evolution.

d8b8vyekhf8p.jpg
    Xbox NASLEDGEHAMMER X
  • Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    Athanasia_Nocnitsa
    ✭✭✭
    Indeed still no collection/fragments tab for the crimson mount. So i don't want to buy the berries now.
    Will they suddenly appear in the list if i do, or will i lose tickets???
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    I purchased the Crimson berry of Bloom tonight (Xbox NA) and it notified me that it was in my collection. I then check the fragment section and the Crimson Indrik is now listed below the Nascent Indrik for me. I know earlier today it was not there, but I didn't double check right before I bought it, I only looked after. I was relieved to see it! :smile:
  • SLEDGEHAMMER_X
    I purchased the Crimson berry of Bloom tonight (Xbox NA) and it notified me that it was in my collection. I then check the fragment section and the Crimson Indrik is now listed below the Nascent Indrik for me. I know earlier today it was not there, but I didn't double check right before I bought it, I only looked after. I was relieved to see it! :smile:

i'll try to do the same tomorrow when i'm over 10 again - if ZOS doesn't get back to me by then.

i just did the same. the crimson indrik still does not show under cervines, and under fragments it now shows crimson indrik but ONLY the frag i bought, it does not show the other three at all (usually you can see all four whether you bought them or not. Worried i'll end up buying same frags i bought in 2018 (didn't play ESO in Oct 2019).

updated screenshots taken minutes ago:

ajht47i21lh2.jpg

mkyyewch3abb.jpg

Edited by SLEDGEHAMMER_X on October 26, 2020 2:53AM
    Xbox NASLEDGEHAMMER X
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    I just re=checked mine and the Crimson Indrik is still listed below the Nascent Indrik, but when I click on the Crimson Indrik it is the same as yours. It only list Crimson Berries of Bloom Collected too, the other berries are not listed at all, but it still is there, so I think it will be okay. Maybe the next patch ZOS will put it right.
  • SLEDGEHAMMER_X
    thanks, i hope the fix it too. i just don't want to end up buying the same two crimson frags i had bought previously, wasting 20 tix.
    Xbox NASLEDGEHAMMER X
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thanks, i hope the fix it too. i just don't want to end up buying the same two crimson frags i had bought previously, wasting 20 tix.
    This event is the first event to feature Crimson Berries, current berries are the only possible to buy and have. Once you buy one of these two berries, you can't buy it again.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    This event is the first event to feature Crimson Berries, current berries are the only possible to buy and have. Once you buy one of these two berries, you can't buy it again.

Normally it shows uncollected berries as well, those not showing now just implies that the entire debacle isn't over yet and that only a temporary fix has been made in order for players to be able to buy the two currently available berries for the Crimson Indrik.
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jiigen wrote: »
    Olauron wrote: »

Normally it shows uncollected berries as well, those not showing now just implies that the entire debacle isn't over yet and that only a temporary fix has been made in order for players to be able to buy the two currently available berries for the Crimson Indrik.
    Yes, I agree, uncollected berries disappeared for whatever reason with the start of the event (or earlier, but there were uncollected during Lost Treasures for sure) and were not returned by the fix.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.