The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Can't purchase Crimson Berries: "You already have the Crimson Indrik Mount"

code65536
code65536
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
@ZOS_GinaBruno Can't purchase the Crimson Indrik berries because it claims that I already have the mount (which is impossible at this point).

Also, the event starter (Crow Caller) is not available in the Crown Store.
Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
Personal best scores:
Dungeon trifectas:
Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No berries, no quest starter... what a mess already.
  • Silverlotus
    Silverlotus
    ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue with the Crimson Indrik berries.
  • SerraKBella
    SerraKBella
    ✭✭✭
    Same here Xbox NA, can't spend my tickets on one of the new berries, so can't really earn new tickets yet, because I already have 11/12 . Also, under collection, fragments, the Crimson Indrik is not there at all. Hope this gets fixed soon. Really looking forward to the new Grave Dancer weapon skins.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, except I went and killed a WB before checking my tickets so I wasted two tickets (oops!). I even checked to see if you accidentally gave us the Crimson Indrik - nope. (although interesting that the game sorts to an empty mounts page under Cervines when I search Crimson Indrik, the great INVISIBLE Crimson Indrik)

• ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Thank you for reporting this @code65536

We are aware of this issue and working to get it resolved. Thank you for your patience folks.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for reporting this @code65536

We are aware of this issue and working to get it resolved. Thank you for your patience folks.

Are you fast tracking the issue with no quest starter? Because I have an angry mob of people in my guilds quitting over this latest mess up...
  • Barnicle
    Barnicle
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Hi
    Same problem here. The Impresario Says I already have the Crimson Indrik mount.

She also lists the Emerald Indrik Feather & the Guilded Indrik Feather.
  • redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    What a mess on day 1!
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • davidtk
    davidtk
    ✭✭✭✭
    Same for me and my wife, we can't buy berries bcause The Impresario Says I already have the Crimson Indrik mount.
    I think i was see it on PTS too...
    Really sorry for my english
  • GeneralEU
    GeneralEU
    ✭✭✭
    GG Zenimax!

rxwtps4tqbnf.jpg
  • MythrialDrow
    MythrialDrow
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah 12/12 tickets can’t buy berries 👍🏻
  • tigerdrsk
    tigerdrsk
    It happens on NA PS4 as well.

The bug for the crimson indrik berries seems to occur if you already have the nascent indrik as it removes the ability to see the crimson fragments. I can't get the berries since I have that mount and the game thinks the nascent indrik is the crimson one because I have a relative who plays and they can buy the berries without issue and they don't have the nascent indrik in their mounts.

So those of us that do have that mount can't buy the berries. Also new players cant get the starting quest as that is missing from the crown store. I hope that all helps in trying to pinpoint and fix it asap. Got alot of tickets and need to get the berries to not lose any tickets after
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, can not buy Crimson Berries. Game says that: "You already have the Crimson Indrik Mount"

While I don't have it. In fact when I go to my collections and then "fragments" menu I only have Nascent Indrik feathers. No Crimson.

I would really like to know when this issue is resolved as I am currently sitting on 12/12 event tickets. I don't want to miss the new Indrik, so I don't know if I should wait or buy something different ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here...
    I would really like to know when this issue is resolved as I am currently sitting on 12/12 event tickets. I don't want to miss the new Indrik, so I don't know if I should wait or buy something different?

It's not just that I don't want to miss the berries and waste tickets on different items, this means more endless grinding and less wiggle room later on in this event and future events until all berries are collected.

After 8 of these mounts, and numerous events, I thought this would be an easy repeat event on the backend... Can we know what changed code-wise since the last event that has caused these bugs? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really curious to find out how the implementation has changed compared to other events, berries, fragments, and mounts.
    Previously the Crimson Berries were quickly displayed as uncollected, they were quickly removed, but apparently now they are still removed. Did someone, in order to hide the fragments for users, just flag them as obtained for all players? Is this a code issue, or a database issue?
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • Sephyr
    Sephyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    How am I not surprised?
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in the same situation. I can't partake in this event without losing tickets right now. I prefer to buy only things that can't be traded with tickets, and I currently have 10/12, and it is impossible to buy the crimson berries because "I already have the Crimson Indrik". This is especially infuriating because, this time, I might have less time to put into the event, so I might miss a berry if I don't spend my saved 10 tickets on a berry. I hope this gets solved today before the tickets get lost for good.
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Czembro
    Czembro
    ✭✭
    Same for me (PC[EU]). I'm getting the notification that I already have the Crimson Indrik Mount. I have 11/12 tickets from last event so I'm blocked for now.
  • Cirantille
    Cirantille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh come on

The one time I liked an Indrik :D
  • JoeCapricorn
    JoeCapricorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad I'm not the only one. I hope this is resolved in a few days time. :\
    I simp for vampire lords and Glemyos Wildhorn
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh lawd, I woke up for this...
  • Katheriah
    Katheriah
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
  • Susan_Sto
    Susan_Sto
    ✭✭✭
    Having the same problem.

I'm collecting the basic feathers for the next Nacent Indrik so I shouldn't lose out on any tickets.

Alternatively, anyone at 12 tickets could buy a style page so they can still collect tickets while the problem is being fixed.
  • Varana
    Varana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Jiigen wrote: »
    Same issue here...
    I would really like to know when this issue is resolved as I am currently sitting on 12/12 event tickets. I don't want to miss the new Indrik, so I don't know if I should wait or buy something different?

It's not just that I don't want to miss the berries and waste tickets on different items, this means more endless grinding and less wiggle room later on in this event and future events until all berries are collected.

After 8 of these mounts, and numerous events, I thought this would be an easy repeat event on the backend... Can we know what changed code-wise since the last event that has caused these bugs? I don't know about anyone else, but I'm really curious to find out how the implementation has changed compared to other events, berries, fragments, and mounts.
    Previously the Crimson Berries were quickly displayed as uncollected, they were quickly removed, but apparently now they are still removed. Did someone, in order to hide the fragments for users, just flag them as obtained for all players? Is this a code issue, or a database issue?

The one thing that comes to mind:
    When they tried to fix the Alliance Point bonus for their Cyrodiil testing, they accidentally turned on the Witches' Festival. (Yes, really.) In a code that is so convoluted that totally unrelated things like this can happen, I would not be surprised that turning the Festival off again broke something else in the background.
    Disclaimer: Pure speculation.
  • Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol typical ZOS! Killing it! 🤪
    Edited by Moloch1514 on October 22, 2020 4:33PM
    PC-NA
  • Gralor
    Gralor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question for you, ZOS: Why even test these events all year long on PTS just to launch ’em messed up like this?
  • Danikat
    Danikat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm having the same problem, which means I can't participate in the Witches festival without missing tickets as I'm at 10/12 and they drop 3 at a time.

Maybe not a big deal today when I'd only lose one but from that point on I won't be able to get any tickets until this is fixed.
    PC EU player | She/her/hers | PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

"Remember in this game we call life that no one said it's fair"
  • code65536
    code65536
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So the bug is that, instead of checking if you have the Crimson Indrik, it's checking another, different Indrik (not sure which one, though). If a player has not yet collected the Indrik that is being incorrectly checked for, they won't have this problem.

So for players who dutifully play every event and have collected all the Indriks, they will see this bug. And for a fresh new account that has not collected any Indriks, they will not encounter this problem.
    Nightfighters ― PC/NA and PC/EU

Dungeons and Trials:
    Personal best scores:
    Dungeon trifectas:
    Media: YouTubeTwitch
  • Jiigen
    Jiigen
    ✭✭✭
    Susan_Sto wrote: »
    I'm collecting the basic feathers for the next Nacent Indrik so I shouldn't lose out on any tickets.

I believe there is no new Indrik after the Crimson Indrik, so potentially you no longer have need for Nascent Indriks.
    Varana wrote: »
    The one thing that comes to mind:
    When they tried to fix the Alliance Point bonus for their Cyrodiil testing, they accidentally turned on the Witches' Festival. (Yes, really.) In a code that is so convoluted that totally unrelated things like this can happen, I would not be surprised that turning the Festival off again broke something else in the background.
    Disclaimer: Pure speculation.

Oh silly ZOS, that seems so absurd it must be true.

@ZOS_GinaBruno Could we get any developer input on this?
    "To a thing like me, a thing like you, well... Think how you'd feel if a bacterium sat at your table and started to get snarky." -Death

PC EU
  • mbeetley_ESO
    mbeetley_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Appears to be fixed now, along with the quest starter bug.
    EDIT: At least it looks that way on PC and Xbox.
    Edited by mbeetley_ESO on October 22, 2020 5:45PM
  • blackpool9
    blackpool9
    ✭✭✭
    So on my new, second account, I can't get the Witchmother's Whistle and the double-XP. And on both accounts I can't get the Crimson berries because I've already got an active Nascent. And I can't even get any skulls because I'm at 12/12 on tickets on both accounts and would lose tickets the first time I got a skull. I can't do some questing because quest bosses drop skulls. I can't run some dungeons because dungeon bosses drop skulls.

I guess I'll have to go find something else to do than play ESO. Like interact with the :shudder: real world. Ugh.