The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Did you guys get your torchbug?

• BigBragg
    BigBragg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got mine, but a friend never recieved one.
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any advice for those of us that have not received our torchbugs?
    I'm still getting drops from regular twitch eso streams, so it's not an account linking issue. Do we put in a ticket? If so, what category?
  • Caelena
    Caelena
    ✭✭
    Still don't have mine, not even the crate :(
    The Eternal Lurker
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Got torchbug and crate. Crate was a joke, all consumables even the "bonus" card....SMH
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    WIZZARD2K wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom any advice for those of us that have not received our torchbugs?
    I'm still getting drops from regular twitch eso streams, so it's not an account linking issue. Do we put in a ticket? If so, what category?

Yes, please submit a ticket if you watched the stream but didn't receive the purple torchbug pet. You can choose In-Game Support > Item Issue > Missing Item. Thanks!
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Caelena
    Caelena
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno can you tell me exactly whitch option it is? Because the option for "Item assistance" only has the options "I am missing crowns", "I have a problem with a crown store item", "I lost my item" and "I can't get the item I need/want", which not only don't have a box to describe what you're missing, but none of these really fit with not getting drops from the stream either.
    The Eternal Lurker
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Caelena wrote: »
    can you tell me exactly whitch option it is? Because the option for "Item assistance" only has the options "I am missing crowns", "I have a problem with a crown store item", "I lost my item" and "I can't get the item I need/want", which not only don't have a box to describe what you're missing, but none of these really fit with not getting drops from the stream either.

do it from the website and it's more clear
    Edited by WIZZARD2K on September 24, 2020 4:19PM
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Got Torchbug and 4 item Crate immediately. Crate had three duplicate items. :o

The responsible Dev might like to scrutinize the Dropped Crate contents algorithm and distribution. :|
    Edited by Auldjohn on September 24, 2020 10:54PM
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    Auldjohn wrote: »
    Got Torchbug and 4 item Crate immediately. Crate had three duplicate items. :o

The responsible Dev might like to scrutinize the Dropped Crate contents algorithm and distribution. :|

ouroboros crates are like that most of the time, because they're free. Most people grind up the contents for gems
    the cool things you can get are a major gold coast experience scroll, senche cub of scarlet regret (pet), and senche of scarlet regret (mount) -- those are very rare, and I believe only drop on the bonus (5th) card when there is one
  • WIZZARD2K
    WIZZARD2K
    ✭✭✭
    customer service got me my purple torchbug!!! :)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still nope...
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Wildberryjack
    Wildberryjack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, had it the next few days after the broadcast.
    The purpose of art is washing the dust of daily life off our souls. ~Pablo Picasso
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, please submit a ticket if you watched the stream but didn't receive the purple torchbug pet. You can choose In-Game Support > Item Issue > Missing Item. Thanks!

Hi,

Maybe I'm slow, but I need more help than this. When I go into my PC NA account there is not a choice for "In-game support".
    The closest I can see is a "customer support"option with an icon showing a person with a headset.

Every item option tells me to go to inventory and select the item (which I can't do, because I don't have it) when I just go and hit "submit" it tells me that I have generated ticket number #201001-005390, which apparently has NO information attached to it, because there was no way to attach any information.

I'm lost here.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    If you are using the standard launcher, the launcher itself has a tab to select for Support

:#
  • volkeswagon
    volkeswagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no so I took yours
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    no so I took yours

😝 Nah, I got it literally hours after original time stamp of this thread.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Hi,

Maybe I'm slow, but I need more help than this. When I go into my PC NA account there is not a choice for "In-game support".
    The closest I can see is a "customer support"option with an icon showing a person with a headset.

Every item option tells me to go to inventory and select the item (which I can't do, because I don't have it) when I just go and hit "submit" it tells me that I have generated ticket number #201001-005390, which apparently has NO information attached to it, because there was no way to attach any information.

I'm lost here.

🤓 First I would like to complain support is still so hard to use, but as someone who has been around here my advice.

Okay to start you off. Make a ticket here.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/

There's a spot after to check status of tickets but I saved that link on pc. Tag me later today if you need this as on mobile atm.

Next make sure to replay to first email as it's a auto generated
  • PrimusNephilim
    PrimusNephilim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I missed the stream due to Bike Week, have to have priorities
  • barney2525
    barney2525
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I missed the stream due to Bike Week, have to have priorities

whats a priority ? This word is not in my memory banks

:#
  • harvey07
    harvey07
    ✭✭✭
    still no pet after multiple tickets....with the only responses being 'cut and paste' info about what you need to do to get it.....not why i have not. just a big circle of pre-selected text being sent with no real communication. lol.

also, they ask you to 'reply to this email' if unresolved....THEN i get emails telling me that reply email account is not monitored and no response will be sent. LOL so, i am giving up on it and will just not bother with any other streams in the future. this is how you win....wait for your opponent to give up.
  • Starlight_Whisper
    Starlight_Whisper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    harvey07 wrote: »
    still no pet after multiple tickets....with the only responses being 'cut and paste' info about what you need to do to get it.....not why i have not. just a big circle of pre-selected text being sent with no real communication. lol.

also, they ask you to 'reply to this email' if unresolved....THEN i get emails telling me that reply email account is not monitored and no response will be sent. LOL so, i am giving up on it and will just not bother with any other streams in the future. this is how you win....wait for your opponent to give up.

Sorry to hear that 😔 .
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well late last night I checked again, and ye olde purple torchbug is manifest!!

Yippee!!