Edited by Technica on May 8, 2021 11:50PM
I love to have a personality active that suits the situation/area I'm playing through.
For example, if I'm on a quest and someone we should care about dies, I'll use the melancholy emote. If I'm in Cyro I might use the commander, and any posh setting perhaps duchess, Dark Brotherhood, assassin... Etc.
I prefer personalities to /emotes because all I have to do is set it active and it will emote for me, instead of /commanding everything. Also, they're more fluid, so they go from sad>cry>sad, instead of neutral>/cry>neutral for example.
I love the personalities but I feel like we could have so many more. It would be great if there was a big collection of them that we could get.
I have some ideas for what I would like to have, if anyone else has any suggestions?
- Cold/feezing/shivering (perhaps: walking along hugging arms and shivering)
- Injured (perhaps: limping along, clutching an arm like NPCs do)
- Shy/timid (perhaps: like how Bjora seems to act)
- Servant/cleaner (perhaps: will mainly sweep, brush off themselves or pick something up off the floor)
- Priest (perhaps: prays and blesses in different ways, walks with hands together)
- Sick (perhaps: walks holding stomach, will vomit every so often and groan, or sneeze or cough)
- Begger (perhaps: walks looking sad, holding hands out to passers by)
- Mage (perhaps: uses magic a lot, summoning flames in their hand/etc, and maybe could possibly have them float around a bit? like some of the students in Arteum)
- Floating Mage (perhaps: Floats like some of the students in Arteum for walk and run. Maybe even float in place when not moving)
- Scared (perhaps: walks around looking over their shoulder a lot)
- Tired (perhaps: walks around hunched over a bit, yawning and stretching)
- Evil (perhaps: has evil grin, rubs hands together, laugh/chuckle every so often)
- Vampire (perhaps: something that strongly suggests "vampire" showing fangs, hissing? searching for victims, etc)
- Vampire (damaged by sunlight) (perhaps: cowering, and attempts to shield self from sun, flails arms, raises them above their head. Smoking effect?)
- Fan/Lady (perhaps: walk around with paper fan, holding it up/fluttering/etc like the /flirt from the Duchess personality)
- Feminine (alternative) (perhaps: a nicer, less "snooty" version of Duchess. Smiling. Giving off a less "posh" aura)
- Waiter/waitress (perhaps: walks around holding a tray, maybe nearly drops it sometimes)
- Easter/flower basket (perhaps: walks holding an egg/flower basket - picks up egg/flower from the floor and puts it in sometimes)
- Duke (perhaps: a more masculine version of Duchess personality)
- Lantern (perhaps: like the Treasure Hunter personality with the torch, but holding a lantern)
- Entertainer (perhaps: similar to Jester, but will walk and juggle knives/balls/torches, maybe pull party poppers/small fireworks, maybe dance)
- Alchemist (perhaps: walks holding a phial/flask/beaker and will pour things/drop ingredients into it so often - might sometimes explode and give them a fright. Sometimes might be a successful mix and the phial will glow and they'd be happy)
- Awe (perhaps: looking around often surprised, sighs, inquisitive)
- Fatigued (perhaps: walks and runs looking out of breath/pained. When idle bends down holding knees, panting, holding chest)
- Drinking (perhaps: inspired by the /drink3 will walk holding the glass/bottle but not drunk. Will take sips and maybe complain glass empty and refill it when idle)
- Rich (perhaps: proud, standing upright. Maybe bouncing a coin purse in their hand or admiring a golden object and polishing it)
- Fisherman/Angler (perhaps: walks with a fishing rod leant on their shoulder. Maybe dangles the bait in front of them sometimes and messes with it)
Adventuring since beta | PC EU | ESO+ | I recommend this reshade