The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Ravenwatch PC NA

• Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    Major Congrats, to AD for winning this camp, after 2 years without a win!!!

You deserve it, was a hard fought camp!!!
  • ykculnu
    ykculnu
    ✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    Major Congrats, to AD for winning this camp, after 2 years without a win!!!

You deserve it, was a hard fought camp!!!

Party of the Sweaty Meat Eagles (POTSME) thanks you for your cannon fodder.

Well done AD.
    Syr the Ascended | EP | Magsorc - Disruptor
    The Trash Collector | EP | Magplar
  • Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks Bashu. It was hard fought on behalf of the guilds and pugs but the morale boost in the faction is rather surprising.

Great fights man, and we look forward to seeing you guys in DC and EP once again on the battlefield. Hopefully with a more inspired AD faction.

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Machete wrote: »
    Thanks Bashu. It was hard fought on behalf of the guilds and pugs but the morale boost in the faction is rather surprising.

Great fights man, and we look forward to seeing you guys in DC and EP once again on the battlefield. Hopefully with a more inspired AD faction.

I've never seen AD so motivated across the whole faction. For the last few days, everyone in the faction had the same goal and willing to pass up free AP leeches to try to get ahead elsewhere on the map.

I'd love to see AD keep up that morale. It was fun to be apart of.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I've never seen AD so motivated across the whole faction. For the last few days, everyone in the faction had the same goal and willing to pass up free AP leeches to try to get ahead elsewhere on the map.

We always found there's plenty of AP to be had simply by playing the map. Not that we turn our noses up to a solid AP farm opportunity. Mainly defending objectives and participating in a few strategic keep captures we made good AP last night and throughout the weekend.

Well fought campaign on all sides, good stuff everyone, @Machete and the rest trying to wrangle pugs and putting in work.. Special shoutout to the guy from Fake News that tried to infiltrate TM ;)
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

Sure, if they could just not be the highest pop 20 hours out of the day it would be nice. I rather all factions be equal and competitive, not fun being the zerg or the ***.

So what is up with AD going from being low pop last few campaigns to being able to zerg for the better part of any given 24 hour period? Why the sudden surge in population? I just find it odd. They came out of the gate like this too, overmight.
    Edited by pauld1_ESO on September 21, 2020 2:50PM
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    Really well done AD, big props to @IAmIcehouse who I don't think slept at all in the last 3 days and kept running pug groups. Of course TM and POTSME always there to defend a keep with us. Really enjoyed the big keep defenses, like that ROE defense for 183k stick or the Ash take last night that took some time, but was won after a long hard fought battle. IOTE will see you all again next campaign.
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    pauld1_ESO wrote: »

Sure, if they could just not be the highest pop 20 hours out of the day it would be nice. I rather all factions be equal and competitive, not fun being the zerg or the ***.

So what is up with AD going from being low pop last few campaigns to being able to zerg for the better part of any given 24 hour period? Why the sudden surge in population? I just find it odd. They came out of the gate like this too, overmight.

Only the last few days really has AD been dominating in population. Especially over the weekend. AD was poplocked for almost 12 straight hours both Saturday and Sunday. It was crazy. I think partially, people just realized we had a chance to finally win a campaign. I also think that drew some CP folks in to get some tier3s.

I highly doubt that population boost remains. But I am known to be wrong :)
    Qrähe wrote: »
    Of course TM and POTSME always there to defend a keep with us.

POTSME
  • Machete
    Machete
    ✭✭✭
    @Kartalin Love you guys over in Tertiary Meat. I'm also very proud of SWEAT, and was happy to raid lead and run alongside them for this campaign. They're a killer group as well, and a strong uprising guild in AD.

Lemon-Party

Monarch Wintervine, Stamina DK, AD
    Eiress Wintervine, Stamina Warden, AD
    Aelireed Auntumnvine, Stamina Necromancer, AD
    Sierena Hlaalu, Stamina Templar, AD
    Blou Springwillow, Stamina Sorc, AD
    Taliana Silverthorn, Stamina NB, AD
    Monarch Wíntervine, Stamina DK, EP
    Lily Hlaalu, Stamina NB, EP
    Tankito Fondlini, DK Tank, EP
    Evaii Spellborn, Magicka DK, AD
    Thellion Evaire, Magicka Warden, AD
    Weylenn Aenwee, Magicka Templar, AD
    Valianna Syn, Magicka Sorc, AD
    Aranyus Highren, Magicka NB, AD
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really well done AD, big props to @IAmIcehouse who I don't think slept at all in the last 3 days and kept running pug groups.

Thanks :) but also Tris, Toad_Stool, and Knappster who all helped run those groups. It was fun to be apart of.

And also, some of the best damn pugs I've seen. We failed a breach at Arrius because couldn't push in, and slowly died to counter siege. Every keep after, they would flood bodies to the backflag as soon as the door dropped. Zergy, but it was wonderful.

Not sure if you remember Thursday's fiasco at BRK, but that had a lot of us very demoralized and pessimistic for the remainder of the campaign as we thought it was a lost cause. Thanks to AD for proving us wrong.
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    Oh ya BRK..... I only had about 4 from IOTE that night, but we rallied hard for Friday and that gave us that sweet ROE fight. That, that felt so good.
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh ya BRK..... I only had about 4 from IOTE that night, but we rallied hard for Friday and that gave us that sweet ROE fight. That, that felt so good.

AD really played much better Friday. It was night and day. We had some great defensive holds that were just huge for morale. It made me happy to be on AD :)
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

AD really played much better Friday. It was night and day. We had some great defensive holds that were just huge for morale. It made me happy to be on AD :)

Yea DC was really outplayed all weekend. Felt like we would outnumbered 2:1 everywhere we went.
  • esotoon
    esotoon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Population ebbs and flows.

It's strange, it only takes one or 2 people prepared to wrangle pugs, and suddenly you have 2 full raids alongside the more seasoned players for several hours. But without those one or two leaders, people log on, get killed a few times and log off.

DC had a low population for a while, then at the start of the year during Midyear Mayhem we had a large influx of players who stayed on because we had people willing to lead them. AD and EP didn't, so DC ended up having dominant numbers for the next few months as a result.

And then you have the guilds/players who swap factions to be on the underdogs side. Or Guilds coming in from other campaigns to try a change their factions fortunes. And existing Guilds can disband, or go through quieter times as players come and go from them.

Nothing stays the same for long.

Edited by esotoon on September 21, 2020 4:39PM
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭

Yea DC was really outplayed all weekend. Felt like we would outnumbered 2:1 everywhere we went.

It was the most organized I've ever seen AD; every group was communicating, where backup was needed and more importantly not-needed, so they could push or cover something else. It was really nice to see, from our perspective. But again, I wouldn't expect much more of it from AD 😂.
  • pauld1_ESO
    pauld1_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

It was the most organized I've ever seen AD; every group was communicating, where backup was needed and more importantly not-needed, so they could push or cover something else. It was really nice to see, from our perspective. But again, I wouldn't expect much more of it from AD 😂.

Absolutely the opposite of DC the past few days.
  • Pauleh
    Pauleh
    Soul Shriven
    Really well played AD, this weekend was fun.
  • Duckkbutter23
    Duckkbutter23
    Soul Shriven
    This last campaign was fun. Happy to see and be a part of AD WINNING, and super proud of SWËÄT for becoming a functional guild that lead us to victory. Shoutout to TM, IOTE, POTSME, KNOWN [snip], LORESEEKERS and any others I missed, couldn’t have done it without y’all.

[edited for profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on September 23, 2020 1:33PM
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

We always found there's plenty of AP to be had simply by playing the map. Not that we turn our noses up to a solid AP farm opportunity. Mainly defending objectives and participating in a few strategic keep captures we made good AP last night and throughout the weekend.

Well fought campaign on all sides, good stuff everyone, @Machete and the rest trying to wrangle pugs and putting in work.. Special shoutout to the guy from Fake News that tried to infiltrate TM ;)

@Kartalin sorry that guy is from Primary Meat.
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »

@Kartalin sorry that guy is from Primary Meat.

Lol ;) Just watch out for those *** in Quaternary Meat, buncha trash cans.
    • PC/NA
  • Slicesym
    Slicesym
    Just made the swap to EP with a couple of my buddies. tired of being apart of the blue Zerg and having nobody to fight late night. EP is so dead though. Would love to see some more people make the transition. Balance this campaign out a little bit.
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭
    Slicesym wrote: »
    Just made the swap to EP with a couple of my buddies. tired of being apart of the blue Zerg and having nobody to fight late night. EP is so dead though. Would love to see some more people make the transition. Balance this campaign out a little bit.

I'm guessing it gets better after these tests.
  • Slicesym
    Slicesym

Hell yeah man I'm hoping. Are you AD Icehouse?
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭

Yes, I am AD Icehouse. But I hope EP comes back to a stronger population. Cyrodil is more fun for everyone when populations are more equal.
  • Slicesym
    Slicesym

Yes, I am AD Icehouse. But I hope EP comes back to a stronger population. Cyrodil is more fun for everyone when populations are more equal.

Hell yeah. We have had a few good fights. But So do I man. I just want even numbers so bad. I don't want to be apart of the Blue zerg but I dont want to get steamrolled by them on the regular because I play 1-3 man PVP. Cant win them all I guess. Pick the less of two evils. ED it is.
  • IAmIcehouse
    IAmIcehouse
    ✭✭✭✭

Hell yeah. We have had a few good fights. But So do I man. I just want even numbers so bad. I don't want to be apart of the Blue zerg but I dont want to get steamrolled by them on the regular because I play 1-3 man PVP. Cant win them all I guess. Pick the less of two evils. ED it is.

It's part of the game. Not much you can do about it, just find other ways to have fun in Cyrodil when the zergs start running. Don't let it ruin your fun :)
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Had to share this:

• PC/NA
  • Qrähe
    Qrähe
    ✭✭✭
    I remember that from the other night. I even see my negate drop. That was a pretty intense night.
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    @IAmIcehouse and @Emperor_Davis

Here you go, you asked to see my old post..

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492873/bahlokdaan-pc-na-part-ii/p5

Mid page, if go back a page I show months of EP at work,
    Edited by Lord_Bashu on February 23, 2021 7:41PM
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭
    Lord_Bashu wrote: »
    @IAmIcehouse and @Emperor_Davis

Here you go, you asked to see my old post..

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/492873/bahlokdaan-pc-na-part-ii/p5

Mid page, if go back a page I show months of EP at work,

I saw you doing work today as well. Like every day really... So glasshouse and stones is usually a bad, bad idea. 😊