The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Load screen flashes...

• Itzmichi
    Itzmichi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm, am dumb.
    Edited by Itzmichi on July 27, 2020 2:03PM
    Here, have a chill pill 💊!
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    There has been no fix yet.
    ZoS has commented on this thread that they are aware of the problem and are working toward a fix.
    Fix is "supposed to be" Update 27, which hasn't had a date scheduled as it is still in testing. Here is the link for that: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/537057/pts-patch-notes-v6-1-0#latest

Let us please stay on topic - report when and where you have loading screen flashes.
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Load screen at Impresario in Glenumbra.
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wow. Another one. Still Glenumbra, halfway between Baelborne Rock and Deleyne's Mill wayshrines, just west of the fork in the road whilst killing a Lurcher. Good thing these are flashes and not full load times.

Is Glenumbra gonna be the newest problem zone??
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Loading screen in Malabar Tor, heading north and east almost to Vulkwasten wayshrine. FPS 100. Latency 40.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The ones in PvP are in almost exactly the same spots and have been in the north for years. A list of the pve ones may reveal the exact same locations with issues as well -worth doing. The PvP ones are not group or combat related -I found exactly the same ones on Eu as Na, on a different faction, and solo.
    Edited by merevie on August 4, 2020 8:04AM
  • TheDuke
    TheDuke
    ✭✭
    Any time I go into the snowy regions in the north of Cyrodiil, I always get flashing loading screens. From the North High Rock gate all the way to the North Morrowind gate.
  • Rexy18
    Rexy18
    ✭✭✭
    34 loading screens running from Ni-Mohk temple to Farra
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rexy18 wrote: »
    34 loading screens running from Ni-Mohk temple to Farra

Yeesh! That's terrible!!!
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ow. Load screen in Rimmen. Upstairs from the crafting area where furniture vendor is located. I'm going back to Summerset!!
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Load screen in Stonefalls just north of Iliath Temple Wayshrine. FPS 100, Latency 40.
  • Tiara_Ra
    Tiara_Ra
    ✭✭✭
    Decrease view distance to 0-10 helped for me.
    PC EU, ESO player since beta & early accessCo-GM PvP guild "Lagacy"
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Group load screen bug now in pve. Joined dolmen group in desert and now staring at load screen endlessly. Was totally fine solo for an hour.
  • RedRuby
    RedRuby
    ✭✭✭
    Ported to Craglorn, tried to reach a craft station... 8 loading screens later - [snip]. I'm out.
    C'mon.... and that texture flickering is annoying me for around a year now. Amazing.

[Edited to remove Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on August 8, 2020 6:21PM
    "Warum üben Soldaten eigentlich mit Zielscheiben? Man lernt viel besser, wenn man echte Personen trifft."
    - M'aiq der Lügner
  • MercilessnVexed
    MercilessnVexed
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey I thought you guys were fixing these. I had one in Shadowfen earlier, and just now one in Grahtwood. In the middle of nowhere for both of those, I might add. Not a wayshrine or other player or even an npc in sight!! No special visual effects. Everything is up-to-date at MY end.