Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Just a reminder that the Grass render options are added to Video settings

RefLiberty
RefLiberty
✭✭✭✭✭
Nothing to discuss really, it is more of an info for those who did not bother to read the last patch notes, and I do believe there are plenty of people who did not, grass distance render is added to Video options now.

Y4dGM9s.jpg

Why a forum thread?

Because per default, once it is added, it is set to Low
And I think most of us didn't look at the video settings for a long time, if ever from the time you set them up.
So go and tweak that so you grass distance is not set to low.

• Rungar
    Rungar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    this is one area where they can really improve the look of the game at minimal cost for those with good computers. The graphics of this game are aging very well. Adding various levels of extreme grass textures for those that can use them is not such a bad idea.
    It's 0.0666 of a second to midnight.

Rungar's Mystical Emporium
  • cheriella
    cheriella
    ✭✭✭
    ooh thanks makes my screenshots even better!
    < 3 • ESO: Cherry-xo • Steam: cheriella • My Screenshots below < 3
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just made this change in game, I had logged to a character and made it there. You can see immediately the differences. Not sure if there is all that much difference between High and Ultra, but for sure between Low and Ultra.

Also, if you change it while logged to a character, it is a Global Setting. You can also make this change at the Character Select Screen if you want.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"