The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Werewolf in PVP is absurdly overpowered

• EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauwer wrote: »
    They should make the howl healing something you can interrupt. Also like breath of life and all skills like that. Not all players like to to use dots. All those insta spammable heal skills are evil.

Good thing u don't design games. How do you feel about 10k shields not impacted by defile?

Edit: i don't really care to know
    Edited by EtTuBrutus on August 22, 2020 12:06AM
  • Khatou
    Khatou
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greymoor has been out for a while on all platforms now, and I'm assuming that everyone has seen what Werewolf is capable of in PVP. The exploit builds have gone off the charts with werewolf. People are making insanely tanky werewolves that still tear through people, and they never leave Werewolf form. The duration of this Ult needs looked at specifically. The Ult itself should grant huge power, but constantly being on a one bar easy mode tanking and dps behemoth is a little to far. Just my opinion, I'm sure plenty of people who have found that they can now easily tear up entire groups with it while taking significantly less damage will disagree though. ZOS please take a look at the PVP community, and how players are creating Titans out of werewolves. Just makes the game boring when packs of these unkillable things are the new Meta.

Vampires would have the right to be abused since the release of the game, but for you, now that werewolves can play properly, they don't have the right to be so abused? it's not because you see them in werewolf shape that they are more abused, for your information, vampires don't need transformation!
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Equally annoyed by shields as with these heals through everything skills, when not playing a healer toon.