Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What are some of the funniest ESO toon names you've encountered?

• Darkhorse1975
    Darkhorse1975
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got a chuckle from the name Used Guar Salesman
    Master Craftsman!
  • Abstraqt
    Abstraqt
    ✭✭✭
    I have a stam sorc called "Where's the lamb sorcs"

I also had a stam temp called Dwayne 'The Proc' Johnson
  • AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭
    Joleen The Homewrecker :)

Makes me chuckle everytime. Also starts me humming the flipping song as well!
  • ZOS_ConnorG
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for rule violations, mostly Inappropriate Content. While we understand you may find humor in some of the names you encounter on your travels please remember that if these names are in violation of the Community Rules or Code of Conduct posting or sharing them on the forums will count as a violation of the rules. Please review the rules to ensure that the name you are sharing is within the rules.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here and the Code of Conduct here.
    Staff Post
  • Pauwer
    Pauwer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is the argonian npc Eats-To-Learn in Davons Watch. So i'd like to make an argonian Drinks-To-Forget and just hang out with Eats-To-Learn all day. But i have a feeling name might be taken already :)
  • Aznarb
    Aznarb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauwer wrote: »
    There is the argonian npc Eats-To-Learn in Davons Watch. So i'd like to make an argonian Drinks-To-Forget and just hang out with Eats-To-Learn all day. But i have a feeling name might be taken already :)

Well for those who have a little black humor, their is an Argonian NPC at Craddle of Shadow named "Hide the Ashes" dunno if it has the same name in English I translated from French "Cache les cendres".
    Make us laugh way to much the 1st time.

Their is also a dead Argonian I don't remember where called "fall with grace" I let you imagine how she died.
    [ PC EU ]

[ Khuram-dar ]
    [ Khajiit ]
    [ Templar - Healer ]
    [Crazy Gatherer & Compulsive Thief]

• danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also remember seeing a Runs-With-Scissors at some point.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

I think I have seen that name...
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Elvenheart
    Elvenheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zardayne wrote: »
    Not a character name, but in Daoc or Warhammer there was a guild named Blood Bath & Beyond. Hell I still call that store that to this day and my wife, which is a non gamer, just shakes her head and calls me a nerd lol.

Love that!!!
  • magblade88
    magblade88
    ✭✭
    "Jake from state farm" always cracked me up. So many clever names it's hard to recall them.
  • Ryath_Waylander
    Ryath_Waylander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have seen quite a few that gave me a chuckle in Cyrodiil. Especially a few that are obviously creative version 2 of the original reported ones. My favourite npc is the argonian barman in Riften, Leaks-when-struck. I mean, who doesn't right?
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine has just signed on with a new toon named Eulach Rowlie Nosti. I'm still snickering.
  • Monte_Cristo
    Monte_Cristo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

I think I have seen that name...

There's at least 3 variants of that name going around.
    Saw Sits-At-Computer once. Also Orcson Wells, Orc From Ork and Bannanahammorc.
  • danthemann5
    danthemann5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the people I PvP with has Dunmerthanilook and Negatesofhell.
    ZeniMax has no obligation to correct any errors or defects in the Services.

Greetings! We've closed this thread due to its non-constructive nature.

"You know you don't have to be here right?" - ZOS_RichLambert
  • Langdon64
    Langdon64
    ✭✭✭✭
    "The Smart Wun". Made me laugh out loud.
  • Athan1
    Athan1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jm42 wrote: »
    Curryganz wrote: »
    Skooma Thurman
    gosh thats beyond brilliant

That's my favorite in this thread. Laughed so hard
    Athan Atticus Imperial Templar of Shezarr
  • spartaxoxo
    spartaxoxo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And Argonian named:
    Becky-with-the-Good-scales

Would be my argonian's enemy. She is Twirls on Haters, a reference to Beyoncé
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Some guy in my old guild has a character named "Keanu Weaves"
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • Zulera301
    Zulera301
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh I've been waiting for one of these threads. I have two collections of names: funny names from threads like this, and funny names I've actually personally seen/met myself.

here's the ones I've actually personally seen.

Baits-All-Zergs
    Violates-Naming-Policies
    Dora the Exploiter
    [snip]
    I am an elf
    Badonkadonk Descending
    Mog from the Bog
    I use broken builds kek
    Imperial Butt Stabber
    [snip]
    [snip]
    [snip]
    Killer-B-Dad-The-Mad
    Cannon McFodder
    Why Are You Sniping
    Sir-Dabs-Alot
    Hug Life Chose Me
    Polishes-Large-Spears
    Loser McFailure
    Edgy Creative Name
    My-Name-Was-Reported
    It Aint Easy Being Cheesy
    Omg It's Emily Again
    Nord of the Rings
    Yeet or be Yeeted
    [snip]
    Spams-With-Fury
    Señor Ganklord
    WaitRedCirclesAreBad
    [snip]
    Stammy McSorcface
    Omg Im a Sorc
    I-Heal-U-Long-Time
    You're-A-Hagrid-Harry
    Heals-On-Wheels
    Morag's Thong
    Most-Voted-To-Kick
    Dank Chicken Nuggies
    Tbag Timmay
    Baron Who Crits Like This
    These Devs Omegalul
    Volvo-Driving Soccer-Mom
    Screams-At-Geese
    [snip]
    Dingus Mcdingus

[Edited to remove Rules Violations]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on August 16, 2020 12:44PM
    Shortly after the formation of the Ebonheart Pact, a Nord woman was given a tour of the Tribunal Temple. When later asked about the experience, she seemed upset. Suffice to say, the Dunmer were not pleased to hear this, and thus they inquired further.
    "Well," the Nord frowned, "the priests were very angry and unwelcoming. They kept shouting things at me like "you can't drink that mead in here!" and "somebody stop her, she's running naked!" and "we can't catch her; she's covered in grease!""
  • Crimsonwolf666
    Crimsonwolf666
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dunmer-than-you-think

Wakes-with-w***

Drinks-till-dawn

Stands-in-red
  • gronoxvx
    gronoxvx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Funniest one ive heard (from memory it was someone on PC-NA?) was an argonian nightblade called "faps-in-shadows"
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Steals-Your-Wives
  • TradoTheOne
    TradoTheOne
    ✭✭✭
    Sniffs-Smelly-Sewers
    Sits-On-Keyboards
    3 2 1 - My horn
  • WastedJoker
    WastedJoker
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings all,

After review we have had to edit or remove several posts for rule violations, mostly Inappropriate Content. While we understand you may find humor in some of the names you encounter on your travels please remember that if these names are in violation of the Community Rules or Code of Conduct posting or sharing them on the forums will count as a violation of the rules. Please review the rules to ensure that the name you are sharing is within the rules.

You are welcome to review the Community Rules here and the Code of Conduct here.

Mods character name must be Buzz Killington!

Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll!