The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Refund Request Waiting on Agent

Berchelous
Berchelous
✭✭✭✭
Hello. I got two refund requests. They've been waiting on agent. It's kind of urgent. Can you help me please?
Ticket numbers:
200807-006082
200807-006127
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Berchelous

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will respond to your latest reply as soon as possible.

Please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.
    The Elder Scrolls Online - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Berchelous
    Berchelous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Greetings @Berchelous

We can confirm that your ticket is in the right place, and a support agent will respond to your latest reply as soon as possible.

Please be aware that updating your ticket multiple times will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time. With this in mind, we recommend only updating your ticket as necessary.

These tickets are still waiting on agent
  • dasstig8990
    I have been "waiting on agent" for 5 days since my last reply and still nothing, ticket has been open almost 2 weeks.. I understand customer support is over loaded at the moment, but that's no reason not to reply for a week or weeks at a time.
  • I_am_a_Nord
    I have been "waiting on agent" for 5 days since my last reply and still nothing, ticket has been open almost 2 weeks.. I understand customer support is over loaded at the moment, but that's no reason not to reply for a week or weeks at a time.

I've submitted my ticket #200724-006688 exactly 2 weeks and 2 days ago and still no response, funny because when a friend of mines does a ticket via text message on a different submitted ticket he gets a customer support less than 10 mins.
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Greetings @Berchelous

To provide an update on your tickets, #200813-007516 is still in the right place and will receive a response as soon as possible. With this said, please keep in mind that updating your ticket will put it at the end of the line and delay the response time.

For your other ticket, #200807-006127, we have received your latest reply from this morning and an agent will reach out as soon as they can.

We appreciate your patience, as we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19 and you may experience increased waiting times when contacting Customer Support.
    Edited by ZOS_Adrikoth on August 15, 2020 3:19PM
    Staff Post
  • tgykpR
    tgykpR
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_Adrikoth please help me too, it has been 5 days still no reply.

Question Reference # 200810-003928
  • ZOS_Adrikoth
    ZOS_Adrikoth
    admin
    Hey there @tgykpR

We can confirm that your ticket is with the right team and we will investigate as soon as we can.

As mentioned above we are currently experiencing high contact volumes due to the impact of COVID-19, so we appreciate your patience as we work to process your ticket.
    Staff Post