The Stonethorn DLC and Update 27 base game patch are now available to test on the PTS! Read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Everything needed to know about Bow/Bow in PVE - Greymoor Update

• JulLeBarge
    Thanks for you advice :)
  • Jowrik
    Jowrik
    ✭✭✭
    SodanTok wrote: »
    Updated for Greymoor, whatever was necessary. My interest in ESO hit record low thanks to last 3 (and upcoming 4th) updates that were so focused on standardization they managed to ruin most of class and skill balance and yet somehow always underperforming stamina ranged setups *fit* their....

Spot on man. It's been a hard time accepting what direction the game is taking. Performance, balance and class/build uniqueness has hit rock bottom for me.
    Edited by Jowrik on July 5, 2020 11:17PM
    Nightblade - Khajiit - Rha'Viir
    PC - EU - Aldmeri Dominion
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why would anyone use anything other than Marksman + Hawkeye and Skoria for pvp?
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Why would anyone use anything other than Marksman + Hawkeye and Skoria for pvp?

Probably because those are bad sets, but i think you are in wrong thread?
    PC | EU | AD
  • rumple9
    rumple9
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why are they bad sets?
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    rumple9 wrote: »
    Why are they bad sets?

They give less damage than other sets, plain and simple. Skoria isnt even damage set good for stamina user with worthless 1pc and 2pc thats okay only in noCP environment.
    PC | EU | AD
  • sindalstar
    sindalstar
    ✭✭✭
    Hey SodanTok

Any intial build thoughts on sets and skills that Bow dudes should be considering?
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sindalstar wrote: »
    Hey SodanTok

Any intial build thoughts on sets and skills that Bow dudes should be considering?

hey, sorry can you be more specific? I went over gear and skills to consider in the main post so need bit more specific question or I would answer the same way as there ^^'
    PC | EU | AD
  • sindalstar
    sindalstar
    ✭✭✭
    Hey SodanTok

hey, sorry can you be more specific? I went over gear and skills to consider in the main post so need bit more specific question or I would answer the same way as there ^^'

Oh, Sorry

I could have SWORN i added 'for the next dlc patch'
    I meant for the upcoming changes that are happening
  • SodanTok
    SodanTok
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey SodanTok

Oh, Sorry

I could have SWORN i added 'for the next dlc patch'
    I meant for the upcoming changes that are happening

That makes more sense :) Shame I cant offer much of an answer as I havent done testing and cant promise I will. One thing is clear that there is no AY coming back again like its for regular stam builds as its still melee locked. In that sense I see only DPS gap getting bigger, which is obvious cause of ranged stam being mostly ignored.

Basically I dont believe anything will change. Gear like Lokke, Rele, Tzogvin will still be relevant just first two weaker. Improved Acuity or Fanged Snake might offer some alternatives one would have to test and explore.

Nothing changed to skills as far as I am aware so no changes. Stamsorcs get spammable to use which is pretty good and interesting change but will still be worse than Snipe.
    PC | EU | AD