The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Unable to login

sh1reku
sh1reku
Good day.
I can't enter my personal account on the site, writes that I can't enter the system.
To write to technical support, you need to enter using your ID, but how to enter it if you write that it is not correct?
My id sh1reku
I played yesterday, everything was fine. There is a game purchased through the site, through steam and through the Sony store on ps4, I can not log into accounts. only on the forum the account is working. is that some kind of ban? There is also an eco subscription for six months. what about access?
  • sh1reku
    sh1reku
    223pt2gm14me.jpg
  • sh1reku
    sh1reku
    Thank you for submitting your request. It is assigned #: 200727-001696
  • sh1reku
    sh1reku
    new inscriptioniy0mkp4a7mjv.jpg
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sh1reku

I've sent you a PM to your forum inbox regarding the ticket you've posted.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • sh1reku
    sh1reku
    @ZOS_BillE
    If I didn't have a second account, how would I contact support? I created a ticket from the second ID about the problem of accessing the first one, nonsense ...
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sh1reku wrote: »
    @ZOS_BillE
    If I didn't have a second account, how would I contact support? I created a ticket from the second ID about the problem of accessing the first one, nonsense ...

If you can’t remember your first account user ID, password, or secret question, @sh1reku, the preferred method to resolve it is through an account recovery ticket on the Support website.

Since you already started a ticket on your other account, maybe the Support Team can resolve it for you on the existing ticket ... though it might be a longer wait.

Hopefully @ZOS_BillE or one of the other friendly Support staff can reply back to you soon.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 28, 2020 12:58AM
  • sh1reku
    sh1reku
    Thank you, but I perfectly remember both the login and password from the first account. on the screenshots it is written that access is temporarily limited to me, for what? why? it is not known, no notifications have been received in the mail that this policy is so strange.
  • sh1reku
    sh1reku
    2 days have gone...
  • sh1reku
    sh1reku
    3 days have gone...
    Customer focus
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @sh1reku

As mentioned in the PM that was sent, high ticket volume is leading to delays in support responding to tickets. Please avoid replying to the thread continually to bump it as this is against the forum rules.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post