Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Defend the Home of the High Elves During the Summerset Celebration"

• Moloch1514
    Moloch1514
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No double drops from clams either. So lame ZOS!

@ZOS_GinaBruno any chance we could get a comment on why the drops on this event are not similar to other DLC zone events?
    PC-NA
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    Feric51 wrote: »
    Secondly, each Indrik morph is available for the entire quarter, not just a single event, so there will be a minimum of three events during that quarter to earn tickets.
    Where did you get that? Summerset event, just like two last MYM events, provides 2 berries. That means there will be at most 2 more events this quarter to get two other berries (and a pet). It is entirely possible that there will be only one another event this quarter that will also provide 2 berries.

I'm not digging through 18-month old posts to find a ZOS quote, but basically they give you enough tickets each quarter to purchase all four berries and I believe enough to buy all four feathers of the base-model Indrik. The pet.... that's where your priorities come into play. If you really want the pet then you may have to hold off on buying the last nascent indrik feather until the next quarter (you can still buy the berries and morph later).

ZOS made it clear that these events weren't supposed to provide enough tickets to get every. single. item. for sale from the ticket merchant; some sacrifices would have to be made, but they also wanted to provide something for those players who don't have interest in whatever morph is being offered in a particular quarter.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olauron wrote: »
    Secondly, each Indrik morph is available for the entire quarter, not just a single event, so there will be a minimum of three events during that quarter to earn tickets.
    Where did you get that? Summerset event, just like two last MYM events, provides 2 berries. That means there will be at most 2 more events this quarter to get two other berries (and a pet). It is entirely possible that there will be only one another event this quarter that will also provide 2 berries.

I'm not digging through 18-month old posts to find a ZOS quote, but basically they give you enough tickets each quarter to purchase all four berries and I believe enough to buy all four feathers of the base-model Indrik. The pet.... that's where your priorities come into play. If you really want the pet then you may have to hold off on buying the last nascent indrik feather until the next quarter (you can still buy the berries and morph later).

ZOS made it clear that these events weren't supposed to provide enough tickets to get every. single. item. for sale from the ticket merchant; some sacrifices would have to be made, but they also wanted to provide something for those players who don't have interest in whatever morph is being offered in a particular quarter.
    No one is talking about every single item from the merchant (or cares, to tell the truth). Most items (style pages, furnishings, etc.) can be obtained from other sources. Still I don't remember a quarter where there were not enough tickets to get ticket merchant exclusive items (4 feathers, 4 berries, pet).
    So it is possible, that there will be more tickets later, but for now this half-quarter event has 1 ticket less than half-indrik.
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • mikikatze
    mikikatze
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earlier events had only two tickets. Three is already more than it used to be. Some had five due to problems beforehand.
  • Guthix_of_the_Green
    I want the Mossheart indrik!
    Lemme get this straight:
    1. So I have to buy 4 feathers @ 10 tickets each (40)
    2. Then, 2current available berries @10 ea (20)
    3. Then I have to wait until the next 'event' to buy 2 UNAVAILABLE berries? ( guessing 20)

So I need 80 tickets?
    " The trees, the earth, the sky, the waters; All play their part upon this land. May Guthix bring you balance. "
  • PoppaVape
    PoppaVape
    ✭✭✭
    I am so done with Indrik. Chasing berry after berry for the same exact mount in a different color? Come on ZOS, it's been over a year. Can't we move on to something else yet?
  • PoppaVape
    PoppaVape
    ✭✭✭
    Lemme get this straight:
    3. Then I have to wait until the next 'event' to buy 2 UNAVAILABLE berries? ( guessing 20)

So I need 80 tickets?

Yes, that is the sum of it.
  • Nairinhe
    Nairinhe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Lemme get this straight:

So I need 80 tickets?

80 total, yes, but I'd suggest following order:
    1. Buy 2 berries
    2. Buy any ticket stuff that's unavailable otherwise
    3. If any tickets left, buy feathers
    4. Next event do the same - berries first, then other limited stuff you liked, then feathers

Feathers are available each event, but berries are limited to a single event (and maybe New Life Festival, if ZOS is kind)
  • Lixiviant
    Lixiviant
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno A big THANK YOU to ZOS and all the people who made the Summerset Event so great! Had a wonderful time, completed stuff that I had pretty much given up on and met some new people!

THANK YOU! :)
    PS4/PS5/NA - And sometimes EU

Daedroth might bite, just letting you know