The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 27 - Bug Reports for Item Sets

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues involving item sets in this thread (new or existing). In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Antis3n1l
    Antis3n1l
    ✭✭
    Thrassian Stranglers do not generate any stacks when enemies are killed.
    I went into a public Dungeon to test the new stamina morph of crystal shards together with the now added weapon damage on stranglers, but after a few mob groupes i didnt see any changes in increased damage. So i checked my character screen for the buff and it didnt show up. Its not only the buff not showing it also doesnt add anything to my weapon or spell damage in the character window.

I tried re-equipping my whole gear, re-logging, re-starting the game, i even deleted the strangler item and took a new one from the mythic items bag, but nothing fixed it.
  • MurderMostFoul
    MurderMostFoul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Potentates' first bonus appears to have been mistakenly brought down to 3% from 5%

See:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/537473/potentates-ninja-nerf-and-not-in-the-patch-notes#latest
    “There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so.”
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hagraven Garden set proc should start working only when target is under 50% hp however this hp threshold condition dont work anymore and set proc always:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiKVpDoCKTk
    Edited by Cinbri on July 17, 2020 11:55AM
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be just some ridiculous coincidence, but Icy Conjurer seems to have an unusual high proc chance for chill on it's last tick, which will cause the set to proc itself. On 10 trys i got 7 double procs and 1 triple proc.
    I procced it initially with Ele Drain, in case this has any relevance.
    Edited by Rianai on July 17, 2020 7:31PM
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In some circumstances you can lose the movement speed boost from Ring of the Wild Hunt until you re-equip it.
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Joarik
    Joarik
    Soul Shriven
    I tested the changes to Innate Axiom on a magsorc with a pet. It looks like the five piece bonus from innate axiom is not benefiting the sorc pets.

I compared by swapping with necropotence set and comparing the impact it had on the pet tooltip versus that of another class skill. I found that the pets tooltip values dropped proportionately more than the other class skill. I estimated what the proportion should be based on the five piece not benefiting the pet skill and it pretty closely matched what the tooltip said.

I think it's a bug because the pets scale with other sources of spell damage now and are a class skill, so I would think the Innate Axiom five piece should work for them. It might make sense that it'd be overlooked since prior to this patch the pets did not scale with spell damage and probably weren't on the list of skills for the Innate Axiom five piece.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice Furnace is still failing to proc 1/3 of the time. I just tested it on PTS with Winter's Revenge. The 13 ticks, each 1s apart to match the set cooldown, managed to proc it 9 times.

You can see in the combat log exactly what is going on, every time there is less than 1.000s between the previous proc and the next Winter's Revenge tick it fails to deal Frostfire damage. For example the first Frostfire occurred at 3.302 (nearly simultaneous with the WR tick at 3.304), but then the next WR tick came at 4.285s, only 0.983s later, and therefore there was no Frostfire around 4.3s. A similar event occurs 3 more times in this one cast of WR, leading to failed procs at 8.3s, 11.3s, and 13.3s.

image.png

An easy fix for this would be to make the Ice Furnace set cooldown 0.9s to allow for variations in DoT tick timing.

Similar issues happen with Kjalnar’s Nightmare set (https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/514783/kjalnars-nightmare-bugged#latest). And I’ve been told that Galerion’s Revenge and Poisonous Serpent have similar cooldown problems.

Beyond sets, I’ve also noticed this happening with damaging weapon enchants (Flame, Poison, Prismatic). I believe they are intended to proc with a 4s cooldown, but even when using a DoT like Wall of Elements to ensure “perfect” timing they will randomly miss procs, and effectively alternate between a 4 and 5s cooldown. The problem becomes worse with Infused, where the intended 2s cooldown will bounce between 2 and 3s randomly. This results in Infused weapons being significantly weaker than they should be, and explains why they are rarely used for these enchant types (Infused is still powerful with buff/debuff enchants like Berserker/Crusher/Weakening since they are less affected by this bug).

Overall it seems like several cooldowns need some margin added to account for some variation in timing on DoT ticks and Light Attacks.

Edit: I should also add this here, the image below is one cast of Unstable Wall. Wall ticks every "1s" and hit at 2.55s, 3.85s, and 4.50s??? That means that it sometimes has 0.65s between ticks and sometimes up to 1.30s. Not sure if this timing is client side, server side, or the result of ping/latency between the two (although lag was not bad during this test, and ping was constant sub-100ms).

image.png

In most cases allowing 100ms of margin on set/enchant cooldowns would be enough, but in the example there it would take a full 350ms reduction in cooldown to catch all the intended ticks.
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on July 21, 2020 7:22PM
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magnus Gift lost its particle effect of blue flash. Making it harder to visually determine when set proced.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nevermind
    Edited by ssewallb14_ESO on July 22, 2020 5:52PM
  • BohnT2
    BohnT2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The Domihaus set's ground dot isn't procing 99% of the time. The visual effect will proc, the stat buff occurs reliably, but the ground dot almost never occurs. Rarely it will happen the first time it procs after entering combat, but then never again.

Tested with both mag/stam proc effects, no other gear, all addons disabled. Tested on a 3-mil dummy and random world mobs in wrothgar.

Are you aware that the ground AoE is limited to a ring and not the full circle, this often leads to people thinking it's not working properly.
  • ssewallb14_ESO
    ssewallb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BohnT2 wrote: »
    The Domihaus set's ground dot isn't procing 99% of the time. The visual effect will proc, the stat buff occurs reliably, but the ground dot almost never occurs. Rarely it will happen the first time it procs after entering combat, but then never again.

Tested with both mag/stam proc effects, no other gear, all addons disabled. Tested on a 3-mil dummy and random world mobs in wrothgar.

Are you aware that the ground AoE is limited to a ring and not the full circle, this often leads to people thinking it's not working properly.

Yeah, that was it. My mistake, first time trying that set.
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone know whether or not the bug where Warden Fetcher Flies did not count toward the Dro'Zakar's Claws bleed damage stacks has been fixed?

Relatedly, has anyone tested the interaction between Dro'Zakar and the new Unleashed Terror set to see if it counts properly as a bleed stack?
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Asylum destruction staffz lost its cool visual effect of elemental beam that was showing when set proced.
    Edited by Cinbri on August 8, 2020 5:05AM
  • RatchetKaar
    RatchetKaar
    ✭✭
    Arkasis set has infinite range and no universal cooldown. Meaning when 4 ppl in group have arkasis you can get 44*4 ultimate every 30 seconds + you can do this across a giant map like Cyrodiil. It should have a proper range: like 28m on other similar sets. And one person shouldn't be able to benefit from arkasis before 30 seconds is passed. Right now this set has broken applications.

You can have a 25 man group and as a leader of the group you can sit on cyrodiil spawn.
    Have 10 other ppl wearing arkasis which are not in any group waiting next to you.
    When your group starts fighting on the other side of the map, you keep inviting those 10 other arkasis ppl.
    When they get into your group they pop arkasis and leave group.
    If you repeat this process you basically provide 44 ultimate to 3 other group member in your 25 man group fighting on the other side of the map every 3 seconds.

Im explaining all of these because I really like this set and i know what will happen if this set goes live. Some people will abuse this and then its gonna spread. After then ZoS will "fix"/"balance" this set with a sledge hammer and its going to be unsuable. ZoS for some reason nerfs sets better when they are still on PTS stage and didn't go live yet. So please nerf the set before people abuse it into oblivion and break the game even further.

28m range + universal/global cooldown
  • MincVinyl
    MincVinyl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Black Rose tel var equipment boxes are for some reason the only tel var box that under level 50 characters cannot open. Any other tel var box can be bought and opened for under lvl 50 characters.

Completely random, but should be a simple fix. I noticed it when I accidentally clicked to make a lvl25 template and decided to check it out.
  • Firstmep
    Firstmep
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It was changed last patch, but engine guardian cooldown does not work, the guardian can easily spawn right after the previous one dies.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zaan is dot beam yet only dodgeability bug was fixed. Dots unblockable and so should be Zaan. It was nowhere said that blockable Zaan is intended.
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beams are blockable, why should Zaan be an exception?