The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Haven't been able to login to my main character for over a week

_DeathPK
_DeathPK
✭✭✭
Critical Error (physics) Pending data load error (360863 - c00000000007c10) every time i try to login to my main character. Been trying ZOS support for a week but ofc that is no help talking to a robot. Anyone know how to fix?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to reply to the first "bot" email you get, restating your issue, in order to get a "real" CS rep. And right now, responses are delayed by a week or more.

Now, I don't really have any info on that error - but have you tried repairing the game files?
  • _DeathPK
    _DeathPK
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    You have to reply to the first "bot" email you get, restating your issue, in order to get a "real" CS rep. And right now, responses are delayed by a week or more.

Now, I don't really have any info on that error - but have you tried repairing the game files?
    Yes i have tried repairing and alot of things but thanks for the response.

• Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmm. Can you log into alts?
  • _DeathPK
    _DeathPK
    ✭✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    Hmm. Can you log into alts?

yes i can
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, that's very strange then. I think your only option is to wait on CS. Don't reply to your original ticket again (after you responded to the first "bot" one) because that puts your ticket to the end of the existing queue.

Also, you could post the ticket number here, and tag @ZOS_GinaBruno, @ZOS_Adrikoth, @ZOS_BillE, @ZOS_JessicaFolsom.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @_DeathPK

Could you provide us with your current ticket number?

We can take a look into this for you.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post