Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for players from the Indian Subcontinent to join our Discord Server (PC/EU)

bharathitman
bharathitman
✭✭✭✭
Hello there,
We have a discord which is dedicated to ESO players from India (and the subcontinent). The main reason is to get together and tackle difficult content in a time zone that is acceptable to all of us. We have noticed that there are no shortage of ESO players from India in the EU Server, but we are spread out across guilds and there is no central community as such.

Please in-game mail/ping me so that I can invite you - @bharathitman

We have around 20 odd people now, there are no obligations or anything like that.
  • bharathitman
    bharathitman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Follow-up

We have no plans to create an in-game guild currently. Even casual players are welcome to join, the only requirement is that you should currently be living in the Indian Subcontinent (India, Nepal, Sri-Lanka, Bangladesh & Pakistan)
    Edited by bharathitman on December 27, 2018 8:01AM
  • Eclipse0990
    Eclipse0990
    ✭✭✭
    Is this still active?
    Raid leader for Undead Nuns (DC-EU-KaalWhaterveritscallednowdays)
  • bharathitman
    bharathitman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Is this still active?

Yes, I will send you a link to the discord server - Message me in game @bharathitman
  • bharathitman
    bharathitman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Update

Over the past 18 months our active social discord has grown to around 80 members. We have casual players, pvp'ers and end game pve'ers.

For a link to the discord server please mail or message @bharathitman or @dovahdrog17 in game
    Edited by bharathitman on July 21, 2020 9:43AM
  • Klinover
    Klinover
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like to be added to the guild if it still exists, thanks in advance.
  • jasonmic2000
    jasonmic2000
    Soul Shriven
    Hey is this still active?
  • Sinhalis
    Sinhalis
    ✭✭✭
    You guys still active?
  • Souvik1231
    Souvik1231
    Soul Shriven
    We have shifted to another Guild. So if anyone wanted to still join they can send me a mail in game incase i am not online.
    We are in a Guild with not just Indian Players but also players from around the World.
    We aim to grow more in the coming year.
    We are at the moment 450 strong.

So if anyone is interested to join they can mail me @MrChill0ut
    I will send the Discord Invite for Indian ESO Community and also the Guild Discord Link.
  • vigneshr22
    vigneshr22
    Soul Shriven
    Hi,

I have been playing ESO for the past 3 weeks.. I am looking for an Indian guild... Can you please send me an invite. Thank you.