The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Magcro harmony bombing is the hardest carry since the bash build but doesn’t get fixed

• Daffen
    Daffen
    ✭✭✭✭
    Fawn4287 wrote: »
    Daffen wrote: »
    And also you are saying that bombing is harder than magcro, i think otherwise. Playing a stealth bomber is almost as easy as playing a ganker speaking from experience. Buff with channeled acceleration, potion, proxy, cloak toward stack, find most dense stack, wait untill 1 second left of proxy, use soul tether. Or wait 2 sec untill proxy and use destro ult and gap closer.

Lol if it wasn’t a giant issue it wouldn’t have been considered for a nerf 😂, before you say “because people complain about it on here”, snipe has been the most complained about skill on here with multiple forum posts at any one time, with more than enough reason to nerf it yet it never gets touched. Talking about “off meta viability” whilst complaining about the backbone of the ball groups meta damage for 2 updates being nerfed haha what a massive contradiction, something being so easy and so strong is what kills diversity when you aren’t competitive without running it.
    Revokus wrote: »
    Akinos wrote: »
    Once again ZOS overnerfs something into near uselessness because people are too slow and dumb to move out of things, and instead of learning to play they respawn right here on the forums and start nerf threads. I think I'll still be able to kill most people on mag necro it will just take even more effort then ever before. We'll see though.

ZOS introduced an easy, cheesy build thats halfway to a troll tank with the ability to bomb, its not like there isn’t other viable bombing classes and builds (they just aren’t as mind numbingly easy as a magcro lol). Its not like you would have been attempting to play a magnecro without some ultra crutch attached, so its not like you are coming and defending your main you’ve played solo outnumbered on for years, its pleading for your crutch to not be kicked out from underneath you. I can’t believe people play cheese thats this easy and still think “no way they’ll patch this” when like a third of the game is playing it lmao.

You go and try to play magnecro without harmony and boneyard and let's see if you can kill some decent player. And get back to me with your results.

You try playing it without VD on it LMAO, Im sure if you throw, necro, ancient grace, balorgh/kjalnars, masters destro and met fb, potentates bb any magica build with a pet it can be competitive. The reality is no one here was a magcro main before the cheese and you won’t be pulling your hair out trying to build one after it, you will all move on to the next newly discovered easy cheese build and come to defend it again when they nerf that too.

You do realise that specific playstyle did not get nerfed right, only the harmony trait which is part of it. The harmony trait got nerfed which i agree on, myself have been able to hit for 30-40k supernova when playing a dd in ballgroups which is a bit too much. And tell me specifically where i complained about ballgroups damage beeing nerfed. The only thing im complaining about is people wanting a nerf to magnecros, not the harmony trait. You are the one mixing things and not beeing relevant to the discussion.
  • Revokus
    Revokus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Daffen wrote: »
    And also you are saying that bombing is harder than magcro, i think otherwise. Playing a stealth bomber is almost as easy as playing a ganker speaking from experience. Buff with channeled acceleration, potion, proxy, cloak toward stack, find most dense stack, wait untill 1 second left of proxy, use soul tether. Or wait 2 sec untill proxy and use destro ult and gap closer.

Lol if it wasn’t a giant issue it wouldn’t have been considered for a nerf 😂, before you say “because people complain about it on here”, snipe has been the most complained about skill on here with multiple forum posts at any one time, with more than enough reason to nerf it yet it never gets touched. Talking about “off meta viability” whilst complaining about the backbone of the ball groups meta damage for 2 updates being nerfed haha what a massive contradiction, something being so easy and so strong is what kills diversity when you aren’t competitive without running it.
    Once again ZOS overnerfs something into near uselessness because people are too slow and dumb to move out of things, and instead of learning to play they respawn right here on the forums and start nerf threads. I think I'll still be able to kill most people on mag necro it will just take even more effort then ever before. We'll see though.

ZOS introduced an easy, cheesy build thats halfway to a troll tank with the ability to bomb, its not like there isn’t other viable bombing classes and builds (they just aren’t as mind numbingly easy as a magcro lol). Its not like you would have been attempting to play a magnecro without some ultra crutch attached, so its not like you are coming and defending your main you’ve played solo outnumbered on for years, its pleading for your crutch to not be kicked out from underneath you. I can’t believe people play cheese thats this easy and still think “no way they’ll patch this” when like a third of the game is playing it lmao.

You go and try to play magnecro without harmony and boneyard and let's see if you can kill some decent player. And get back to me with your results.

You try playing it without VD on it LMAO, Im sure if you throw, necro, ancient grace, balorgh/kjalnars, masters destro and met fb, potentates bb any magica build with a pet it can be competitive. The reality is no one here was a magcro main before the cheese and you won’t be pulling your hair out trying to build one after it, you will all move on to the next newly discovered easy cheese build and come to defend it again when they nerf that too.

[snip] I’ve never used VD on my Necro but I might next patch since ZOS keeps buffing the damned proc sets instead of buffing weaker specs.

Been playing magcro since it came out and been campaigning to get Necromancer added to the game since 2016. [snip]you’d know Magnecro offence without harmony is crap compared to other classes.

[edited for baiting]
    Edited by ZOS_Lunar on July 15, 2020 1:54PM
    Playing since January 23, 2016
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ShadowProc wrote: »

Always those exploiting OP sets that say that. It was broken. Invincible ball groups farming pugs using most broken sets. Harmony is broken
    The ball groups aren’t invincible because of harmony.

When did i say they were? Harmony was way overdue for some tuning. Having that much damage available for ball groups outside ulti dumps was just another way for ball groups to farm pugs. You want to improve performance? Kill ball groups. Watch their attention seeking videos.

Take objective between two other factions. Get as many pugs possible in one area. Farm for days. Performance tanks. Pat themselves on back for “taking on superior numbers.”

Zos kill purge next plz.
  • ShadowProc
    ShadowProc
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Totally different argument and agree. That doesnt make it okay for that trait to be broken.
  • ItsJustHashtag
    ItsJustHashtag
    ✭✭✭✭

Always those exploiting OP sets that say that. It was broken. Invincible ball groups farming pugs using most broken sets. Harmony is broken

When did i say they were? Harmony was way overdue for some tuning. Having that much damage available for ball groups outside ulti dumps was just another way for ball groups to farm pugs. You want to improve performance? Kill ball groups. Watch their attention seeking videos.

Take objective between two other factions. Get as many pugs possible in one area. Farm for days. Performance tanks. Pat themselves on back for “taking on superior numbers.”

Zos kill purge next plz.
    Ball groups will always farm pugs, always have always will. Well the good ones at least. So instead of 14-20k novas you will still hit 10-15k 10-12k grave robbers.
    Edited by ItsJustHashtag on July 15, 2020 12:44PM
  • Fawn4287
    Fawn4287
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Zos kill purge next plz.

Make rapid regen only cast only on self like vigor, use battle spirit to reduce healing on other targets by 30%
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've only ever been killed by grave robber once. If you're not hit with major vulnerability debuff I have no idea why you would be dieing to one grave robber. Move around a bit maybe, try not standing in one spot for the entire fight.
  • Lole
    Lole
    ✭✭✭
    AMeanOne wrote: »
    I've only ever been killed by grave robber once. If you're not hit with major vulnerability debuff I have no idea why you would be dieing to one grave robber. Move around a bit maybe, try not standing in one spot for the entire fight.

Facerolling melee stamina players do... that’s about it, surprisingly a build that counters melees well, does work as intended lol
  • AMeanOne
    AMeanOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're killing them with just a grave robber and no colossus they are potatoes.
  • Th3Kumb4ya
    Th3Kumb4ya
    Soul Shriven
    As a Mag Necro Main since Elsweyr, I completely agree. Mag Necro needs some love and a rework to their BB, but they need graveyard nerfed or removed. It makes a fun and difficult class to easy to pick up, and as long as harmony bombing remains viable, they’re at risk of unneeded nerfs
  • buzzclops
    buzzclops
    ✭✭✭
    I main magcro too since release. I never played harmony build because in reality it sucks. If you get hit by it 1v1 or in small scale its a l2p issue. I dont use it because going full harmony makes you lose 500 spell damage considering all the % bonuses. Thats a big nerf to your survival. You have to rely on a group to use harmony bombing and in a group its not better or worse than any other bombing scenarios.
This discussion has been closed.