The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lost greymoor after update

Curious_Death
Curious_Death
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello,
After maintance i was pleased by killing in cyrodiil...
now i wanted to back into farming another mythic item... and i see i dont have greymoor chapter...
idk if this happened coz my eso+ ended today or maintance... this gives me same headache as fishing tharnassians leads...
any1 had same problems?

this is what i see on my acc page
(i got and activated greymoor 9th this month)

7/9/2020 Greymoor™ Digital Upgrade
(code of greymoor) REFUNDED REFUNDED

better check guys ur billing history and let them know what's happening (if ofc i am not alone)

edit:

btw - how and where i should send ticket? i see no option for "i lost my chapter upgrade"

this is how they helped me... no proofs for refound no investigation ...
now imagine buy another greymoor and another loos after maintance... i will show on every portal in the whole internet
how u treat customers.

Greetings!

Thank you for contacting The Elder Scrolls Online Team.

As you purchased this key from a third party retailer, if you have any issues with code validity or redemption, we recommend contacting the retailer directly. If they are unable to assist, we recommend contacting your payment provider for additional options.

Thank you for your continued interest and support!

Warm Regards,
Moses
The Elder Scrolls Online Team
Edited by Curious_Death on July 15, 2020 5:38AM
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I asked - YOU DID NOT REFOUND ANYTHING
    edit

this way u can cancell any third party key and say its their fault... u do not provide any info about refound and I AM curious how and who refounded ! and HOW?
    Edited by Curious_Death on July 15, 2020 5:42AM
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Curious_Death

Would you be able to provide us with your ticket number?

This will allow us to check on what is happening with the ticket you submitted about this issue with Greymoor.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Curious_Death
    Curious_Death
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i have other questions coz i reported whole situation to my consumer rights office ... if i would like to buy another greymoor - i wont get anything bugged? i mean activation etc.. if it was "refounded" once?