Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

• Rudal
    Rudal
    ✭✭✭
    Well... It's getting worse....
    It went from "Login timeout" to "Login error" and wrong credentials...
    *** it... I'm off....
    - And is your heart black and full of hate? - Black as midnight, black as pitch, blacker than the foulest witch... -
  • Xaemyl
    Xaemyl
    ✭✭
    BloodWolfe wrote: »
    Have you tried turning it off and on again?

Thats exactly what this "maintenance" was about. A server reboot. They literally turned it off an turned it back on again.
  • alucardwickershampreub18_ESO
    Just posted on PS4 login screen ..."We are currently investigating issues some players are having logging into the mega servers"
  • method__01
    method__01
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC EU,11+ hours down...

PC EU/NA /// PS4 EU/NA

• RubyKnight
    RubyKnight
    ✭✭
    I can't log in either. I get password/username failure.

Since release of Greymoor I have not been able to play for a total of 1 week. Would like that sub period refunded.
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭
    Pyvos wrote: »
    Any ETA on when we can login ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

They said on Twitter that they have no ETA.

Odd that they retweeted someone who said "I downloaded the patch". I thought there was nothing to download for this maintenance. That was made clear by them, wasn't it?

I suppose it could be a player who hasn't played in a while, and and needed to download something old. Kind of a dumb choice of a retweet if that's the case.
  • WoppaBoem
    WoppaBoem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xbox EU broken cant login
    Xbox EU & NA - PVP Only
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    Same cannot login, password error BUT 100% sure is the right password, tested it on a doc word it's the good one.
    So after super long maintenance, now we have log error??

And saying that mayem even not started yet...
  • KingPizza
    KingPizza
    ✭✭
    Volckodav wrote: »
    Same cannot login, password error BUT 100% sure is the right password, tested it on a doc word it's the good one.
    So after super long maintenance, now we have log error??

And saying that mayem even not started yet...

It's not a password error, as you've concluded. I login using Steam where I don't need to enter my password and I get an error saying server timed out.
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Rikkadir wrote: »
    Why post in this thread?
    We all know the servers are down/broke and you won't be able to log in again until the servers are up/fixed. :p
    And if the weather is anything like it is in the UK, they've probably overheated.

Oh, and I can't log in either PS4/EU.

Yeah we know that but they keep saying thank you for letting them know as if they think there being complemented, and the heat wave "tries not to snigger" we get in the summer in the UK is a little less than what there used to i think so i think there servers should cope a little better.
  • RobZha
    RobZha
    ✭✭✭
    Pyvos wrote: »
    Any ETA on when we can login ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

They said on Twitter that they have no ETA.

Odd that they retweeted someone who said "I downloaded the patch". I thought there was nothing to download for this maintenance. That was made clear by them, wasn't it?

I suppose it could be a player who hasn't played in a while, and and needed to download something old. Kind of a dumb choice of a retweet if that's the case.

I just properly laughed out loud at these tweets from the responses to another of their tweets on there:

"Incoming free crown crates for our trouble...."

"rigged free crown crates with 4 pots."
    Edited by RobZha on June 24, 2020 7:14PM
  • Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    Celephantsylvius_Bornasfinmo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's...9pm here in EU.
  • Volckodav
    Volckodav
    ✭✭✭
    https://esoserverstatus.net/#autoreload

At least we have some update here...

Nothing works exept PTS :)
    Edited by Volckodav on June 24, 2020 7:15PM
  • maddiniiLuna
    maddiniiLuna
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't log- in . PC - EU - STEAM.

Here is the Report.txt from the game analyze tool, if that helps:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kcjhny9lcxgi7jt/report.txt?dl=0
  • Talyndor
    Talyndor
    ✭✭✭
    1:15 P.M., MST
    Cannot login
  • drumbendrum_ESO
    drumbendrum_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!~

Been on all morning playing and no issues.

Just knocked off to grab something to eat and now cannot log on.....

Just want to make sure my account is not hacked.
  • AltmerElite
    AltmerElite
    ✭✭✭
    Can't log in on PS4 NA
  • Appo
    Appo
    ✭✭✭
    Cant login, incorrect password (its not)
  • navva71
    navva71
    Soul Shriven
    Yea same *** here, on the EU server PC. They *** up the user login DB i guess.
  • merevie
    merevie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out for 7 hours?!
    Try some honesty: "Our system has a major problem today".
    On Steam -Zeni message is to check my connection
    From Launcher - Zeni message is my password is wrong
    Edited by merevie on June 24, 2020 7:29PM
  • Jezzabell
    Jezzabell
    Golevan wrote: »
    the online game has broken ...
    I found out that I have a wife

LOL There is LIFE without ESO!!
  • VelimOrthic
    VelimOrthic
    ✭✭✭

That does explain why TTC reports items for the same small handful of guilds.
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    Hello!~

Been on all morning playing and no issues.

Just knocked off to grab something to eat and now cannot log on.....

Just want to make sure my account is not hacked.

LOL you think a hacker would wade into this mine field of coding problems, he'd be the first hacker in history would need to fix the game before he could hack it.
  • virtus753
    virtus753
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Arunei wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno
    Is there a reason there are updates about this being posted on an unofficial third party site that many people don't use, but not being posted here on the game's official forum? There's not even a forum banner about the issue, one that there's apparently no ETA for. Seems like a pretty serious thing that you'd want people coming to the official forum to immediately be aware you know is going on the second they pull up the site.

For some reason they put the maintenance banners on the "Categories" overview page and disabled them on any specific subforum page (e.g. General Discussion). So they do have a banner, but it's really not doing much good where it is.
  • grkkll
    grkkll
    ✭✭✭
    in
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bet 10 drakes there's a login server somewhere running that new 4 hour long windows update and they don't want to admit that's whats tying it up.
  • Shokner
    Shokner
    ✭✭✭
    grkkll wrote: »
    in

3 2 1 - out
  • KMarble
    KMarble
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Very odd. I just checked the link you posted and it says the PTS server is online, yet I cannot log in there.
  • mzprx
    mzprx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    thing that pi$$es me off the most is the fact that i am (as well as many other players) paying for not playing the freaking game and they will not even say "sorry folks, we messed up, here's a day of ESO+ for free to compensate your frustration". we have, after all paid for this day and we can't play the game..
  • Kristianjensen12b16_ESO
    People... As someone who've been playing MMO's for the majority of my life... Mainly WoW, Rift and ESO... Mainly WoW though... When it's a patch or something major with the servers, always expect the server to be down... That's why all top guilds in WoW don't raid on patch days.. It's a server thing, it always has been complicated and it always will be complicated...

Just chill, yeah it sucks but it's to be expected. If you come to a patch day and don't think the servers might *** up, then it's just because you forget how often it's an issue and don't want it to be, while being unable to do anything about it... Just expect it and find something else to do until it's fixed.