The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA login failed

• thesilverball_ESO
    thesilverball_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same issue here.
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    Theanah wrote: »
    Over an hour since all these reports. Can we get an update? Still can't login - PC NA
    FafiQ_xP wrote: »
    This is ridiculous guys, I buyed 30 days of ESO plus few days back and today I lost whole day of playing eso, you tell us maintenance will take approximately 2 hours and you extended it for god knows how many hours. I understand you guys need that time for make the game better, but after whole day of maintenance I can't log in and play? It's ridiculous. I would like some compensation like free crates or give me one day of ESO plus back. :)@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

I agree. For those that pay for the ESO plus benefit this really stinks. Some people have limited times that they can get on and play. A few hours of maintenance, ok, but we are now 6 hours past the time maintenance was supposed to be done.

Coming up 10 hours maintenance
  • SshadowSscale
    SshadowSscale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is seriously time to start looking for a diffrent game to play..... The fact that zos cannot even reboot the server without a major game breaking bug happening says it all...... Server performance will never inprove because they do not care at all as long as the cash cow keeps giving them money..... I have played for 5 years now and have hoped and trusted that they are working on improving the performance but after greymore dropped in wich we had a maintenance almost everyday for a week and after that the lag was still worse than before and every maintenance afyer has broken something major..... Yeah its time to start looking for real.... Fun game just wish I could actually play it
  • Hamfast
    Hamfast
    ✭✭✭✭
    I took some time off (it's also called retiring) so I can play ESO as much as I want and here I can't play...

I want free stuff... at least 14 cents worth of digital gee gaws...

PS my wife has 2 accounts and wants twice as much, but she wants hers in Crates...
    Of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most...
  • theskymoves
    theskymoves
    ✭✭✭✭
    Receiving this issue as well on PC NA. Nothing has changed since before the server reset.
    unknown.png

I was able to play for quite a while on PC/NA, but am now getting the message depicted above.

Likewise, ditto, moi aussi. :#
  • LordVox
    LordVox
    ✭✭✭
    Was logged in earlier after maintenance my internet shot to *** and my modem reset and now it keeps telling me my password is incorrect
  • thelordrahl
    Yep, NA-steam same error.

My crafting timers lost a lot of valuable time.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    I just got a successful login on the NA server but EU is still out.
  • hiyde
    hiyde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The number of people online in my guilds keeps dwindling. 21/493 right now in one of them (down by half from an hour ago). Should be about quadruple that for this time of day.
    Edited by hiyde on June 24, 2020 6:17PM
    @Hiyde GM/Founder - Bleakrock Barter Co (Trade Guild - PC/NA) | Blackbriar Barter Co (Trade Guild-PC/NA)
  • Rikkadir
    Rikkadir
    ✭✭✭
    This update 2.05 PS4/EU still server timeout.

Just to take your mind off the fence issue last update 2.04.

PS4/PS5/EU
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    Now NA is dead again. I am not going to go around in circles with it anymore. Will check back in a few hours.
  • Dean340
    Dean340
    ✭✭✭
    no news yet, eh?
  • Dysturbed
    Dysturbed
    ✭✭✭
    still cant log in
  • spetsa
    spetsa
    Soul Shriven

I have recently experienced constantly repeated errors when logging into eso online after performing maintance on the EU server. This is a huge annoyance. Last time you launched Greymore for us who had bought this before. It was days before everything worked. I was advised to uninstall all addons, even though bugs were already working. Today again the same thing happened, no advertising about login issues. I was told that my password was wrong, changed this several times, and finally there was also maintance on the account system. This is very worthy of criticism in my opinion. now i don't know what my password is and have no way to change it.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, unfortunately we don't have an ETA yet on when this will be resolved. Thank you for your patience here.
    Staff Post
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, unfortunately we don't have an ETA yet on when this will be resolved. Thank you for your patience here.

@ZOS_SarahHecker -can we get some info for PC EU as well? I mean this is prime time for EU not NA.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrbanMonk wrote: »

@ZOS_SarahHecker -can we get some info for PC EU as well? I mean this is prime time for EU not NA.

Just to clarify, my previous message was for all servers/platforms. We are aware this is affecting everyone.
    Staff Post
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭

Why has there been no official forum post on any of this? Terrible communication.
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

3:11PM EST.

6CS3sG6.png
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • stitchesofdooom
    stitchesofdooom
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU - logged in to char select then realized I needed to do something first. Quit and when I cam to login, timeout no matter how many times I try.
    Say NO to Crown Crates. Crown Crates are Loot Boxes. Loot Boxes are gambling. Zenimax makes enough money off us.
    ESO+ is part of the "Games as a service" trend. A trend that needs to die. Subscribe only when you need Crowns for DLC.
    Say no to "radiant" junk quests replacing proper side content and the dumbing down of our favorite franchises.
    PCMR EU.
  • AlienMagi
    AlienMagi
    ✭✭✭
    Is it true that this happens every time the servers get a restart like some people say? How is that even possible?
  • kerp
    kerp
    ✭✭
    ZOS,

this whole thing is purely idiotic. Yesterday morning (UTC time) there was no message about maintenance, somehow you decide to reboot and today there is no uptime at all. Why did you do this?! Why did you not warn earlier?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @kerp - the info for the maintenance was (and still is) on the Forums index page at https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/

It's very annoying that it no longer appears on interior forums indexes. I never use the main forums index.
  • Gabrielzavadski
    Gabrielzavadski
    ✭✭✭
    Lame... since Greymoor, all sorts of bugs appeared to me and most players. Like the *** character creation kickin back to log in screen; my favourite mount is mute; many npc's are mute, and some just won't move its mouth; sheathe/unsheathe sounds bugged; the new *** "crooked jaw" bug; Randomly being kicked back to the login screen for no *** reason. Now we are having this ridiculous login issues... Not to mention the first days of Greymoor and all of the issues that came with it, and all those useless maintenances, where they needed to add that "queue" ***.

Sorry being rude, but I'll probably won't be compensated for all those troubles.
    Glory for the Pact!
  • kalimar44
    kalimar44
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wtf! Got my beer and now I can't play.
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So it took your company half and hour to aknowledge the problem.
    Then another two and a half hours of absolute silence to say sorry guys we don´t know how much longer it will take.

What the heck is wrong with this companys communication? What are you even doing?
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• kerp
    kerp
    ✭✭
    I dont care about where the info is, I do care why cannot I log in. I play mainly in EU server, an year ago made an account in NA server because EU has too many problems.

Now both servers are unavailable.
  • Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »

So it took your company half and hour to aknowledge the problem.
    Then another two and a half hours of absolute silence to say sorry guys we don´t know how much longer it will take.

What the heck is wrong with this companys communication? What are you even doing?

I'd guess the first portion of time was finding out if it was something that wasn't likely to be solved immediately. Thus we get the initial acknowledgement of the problem.

After that, the next 2 hours and 25 minutes was probably trying the obvious solutions. When none of those worked, a new statement would be required. Hence the "no ETA".

There is a logical structure to it, I guess. I mean, it isn't good... but it is possible to reason out.
  • BozzyTheDrummer
    BozzyTheDrummer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xbox N/A having login issues too
    Xbox NA
    CP810+

Valthyr Alynwen High Elf MagSorc EP
    Valeon Indoril Dark Elf MagDK EP
    Willard Lorrthane Breton MagDen EP
    Faelian Elilanar High Elf MagPlar EP
    Dro'Kassa Khajiit MagCro EP
    Im-Tanky-Enough Argonian Tank EP
    Lorgdan Bladesmith Orc StamBlade DC
    Cyrus Hayle Redguard StamSorc EP
    Xuxtheem-Light-Bearer Argonian Healer AD
    Galen Morthain Dark Elf MagBlade EP
    Burgesh the Mighty Orc StamDen DC
    Mekar the Vile Orc StamCro DC

"Fimmion hungry. Want sweetroll. Fimmion like pants. Love sweetroll."
  • Arictheana
    Arictheana
    ✭✭✭
    Everything was working fine (for the most part) Tuesday. Why did they have to touch any of it? I honestly don't get how they keep making things worse after each maintenance goes wrong.