Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC NA login failed

• DigitalHype
    DigitalHype
    ✭✭✭✭
    I also cannot login to my account on the website. Error there is generic "(!) Login Failed".
  • tobingjb16_ESO
    tobingjb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PC not steam EU server- cant log in......
    Says there is even no account for me...... well this is exciting.
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4 EU you can't even reach their servers, just info that connection timeout....
  • tobingjb16_ESO
    tobingjb16_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    PC not steam EU server- cant log in......
    Says there is even no account for me...... well this is exciting.

Lets try get the game working??
  • Salix_alba
    Salix_alba
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC NA still cant log in
  • Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not able to login to PC EU and PC NA
    RIP ESO
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Salix_alba wrote: »
    PC NA still cant log in

Same for me. I was online from 8AM CST for about 1 1/2 hours. Just tried several times to log in and got smacked by the log in server and she said, "NO!" and wouldn't let me in. :(
  • Sigourney_Frost
    I have changed my password twice now, and I am still getting invalid message... :neutral:
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xbox EU and NA server timeout, I could play for 1-2 hours after maintenance.
  • dhboy123
    dhboy123
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have changed my password twice now, and I am still getting invalid message... :neutral:

Its nothing to do with your password. That's just ZOS being lazy and not actually putting the correct error code there.
  • Thechuckage
    Thechuckage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    x48rph wrote: »
    Yep. Whatever they did seems to have broken login on NA about the same time the brought EU back up

For anyone who hasnt noticed, EU server is the canary in the coal mine for NA server. What strikes EU WILL hit NA.

Heh, called something like this happening on another thread.
  • lurkin777
    lurkin777
    ✭✭✭
    Just had logins fail for two different accounts. Any news on this issue?
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous guys, I buyed 30 days of ESO plus few days back and today I lost whole day of playing eso, you tell us maintenance will take approximately 2 hours and you extended it for god knows how many hours. I understand you guys need that time for make the game better, but after whole day of maintenance I can't log in and play? It's ridiculous. I would like some compensation like free crates or give me one day of ESO plus back. :)@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker
    For the Covenant!
  • RedTalon
    RedTalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't login either and account page is down also, any update?
  • Lotus781
    Lotus781
    ✭✭✭✭
    They closed the Eu login fail thread and dumed us in with the Na servers thread, i guess looking at two threads on the matter is more then they can handle.
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    I can confrim it. I can't login to the NA server. I put a new toon on the EU server to test it and got on the EU server just fine. Seems to be isolated to the NA server.
  • molly_y
    molly_y
    mikejezz wrote: »
    The american servers are down? Maybe that will make Zenimax work double time now that it is not only the EU servers that are broken.

Why do y'all always think it's so rough over there? We have the same ***! The only difference is y'all are all in the same time zone so you're all online at the same time...
  • madrab73
    madrab73
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PS4 EU launch server went down too
  • phileunderx2
    phileunderx2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't log in either. It's telling me to log in through steam. I only have 1 account that was purchased through steam. My alts were not and I can't log in to them.
  • Tai-Chi
    Tai-Chi
    ✭✭✭✭
    • PC, EU [non-Steam] - I cannot log in.
    • PC, NA [non-Steam] - I cannot log in.
    PC - EU (Main) & PC - NA
  • BlueDragon90
    BlueDragon90
    ✭✭
    I can confrim it. I can't login to the NA server. I put a new toon on the EU server to test it and got on the EU server just fine. Seems to be isolated to the NA server.

you just got lucky. I play on EU. in the 3 guilds I'm in, it seems only 2 people managed to get in
    molly_y wrote: »
    mikejezz wrote: »
    The american servers are down? Maybe that will make Zenimax work double time now that it is not only the EU servers that are broken.

Why do y'all always think it's so rough over there? We have the same ***! The only difference is y'all are all in the same time zone so you're all online at the same time...

EU has people from all over Africa, Asia, Australia so not all in same time zone, genius
  • Thrudra_Magia
    Thrudra_Magia
    ✭✭✭
    Still unable to login. Received the following error on all 3 accounts:
    • Login failed. Your username or password may be incorrect or inactive at this time. If you purchased the game through Steam, please start the game via the Steam Client to login.

I was able to login this morning after maintenance using the same username/password. Logged off to login to my alt account and I received the error message. When I tried to log into my main, I received the error message.
  • Seravi
    Seravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am sorry I have been digging so many holes in Artaeum! I put the dirt back the best I could! I can't help it if Artaeum looks like a gopher on crack lives there! We need to scry! I am sure you can hire someone from Summerset to do landscaping for the Psijics at a reasonable price! :) Now that I have confessed, can I please log in? :p
  • FafiQ_xP
    FafiQ_xP
    ✭✭✭
    I just start playing this game again few days back, nice impression ZOS.
    Edited by FafiQ_xP on June 24, 2020 5:33PM
    For the Covenant!
  • Mr_Arce88
    Mr_Arce88
    ✭✭✭
    PS4 EU, can't connet to server. Great patch as always XD
  • Skullderic
    Skullderic
    ✭✭✭
    :(

Edit: :( PC NA~

Edit again: :(
    Edited by Skullderic on June 24, 2020 5:38PM
    Gert Soem!!
  • MaLTRaiN
    MaLTRaiN
    ✭✭✭
    This is the error message I have on the US server:

z2XPJOL.png

Fix it, please... :)
  • Dovahkiin02191973
    Dovahkiin02191973
    ✭✭✭
    @BlueDragon90 - You are right. I must have gotten onto the EU Server before it blew out as well. Both are dead now.
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Receiving this issue as well on PC NA. Nothing has changed since before the server reset.
    unknown.png

I was able to play for quite a while on PC/NA, but am now getting the message depicted above.
  • Theanah
    Theanah
    Soul Shriven
    Over an hour since all these reports. Can we get an update? Still can't login - PC NA
    FafiQ_xP wrote: »
    This is ridiculous guys, I buyed 30 days of ESO plus few days back and today I lost whole day of playing eso, you tell us maintenance will take approximately 2 hours and you extended it for god knows how many hours. I understand you guys need that time for make the game better, but after whole day of maintenance I can't log in and play? It's ridiculous. I would like some compensation like free crates or give me one day of ESO plus back. :)@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_SarahHecker

I agree. For those that pay for the ESO plus benefit this really stinks. Some people have limited times that they can get on and play. A few hours of maintenance, ok, but we are now 6 hours past the time maintenance was supposed to be done.