The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can't log in

• Golevan
    Golevan
    ✭✭✭
    Shokner wrote: »
    Golevan wrote: »
    maybe this is the hand of moscow? But what if...
    the spy came and cut off the wires
    :)

How the hell would Moscow handle hordes of angry nerds they'd never be able to invade if you invade you need the people on your side.

Moscow ... terrible power
    drunk Russian - unpredictable >:)
    I'm from Belarus
  • irstarkey57
    irstarkey57
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't Log In still. PC/NA 2:40 PM EST
  • Lotus781
    Lotus781
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done zos first time in a year i wont be able to get my daily login reward ,what an epic fail.
  • JanTanhide
    JanTanhide
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still cannot log in. 1:40 P.M. Central time. PC NA
    Edited by JanTanhide on June 24, 2020 6:41PM
  • mandricus
    mandricus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surprise surprise. Guess what? Can't login either (connection to the server timed out. Please try again later). PC EU.

P.s.: my internet connection is fine.
  • Miswar
    Miswar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Golevan wrote: »
    the online game has broken ...
    I found out that I have a wife

Get rid off that nonsense :)
  • Kristianjensen12b16_ESO
    Me and my girlfriend can't get on.
    Logins timed out. PC(EU)

This is also after a ~5 hour download for her :sweat_smile:
  • Muirwen
    Muirwen
    ✭✭
    beep beep beep
    Edited by Muirwen on June 24, 2020 6:44PM
  • Tinolyn
    Tinolyn
    ✭✭✭
    I look forward to the perspective of those who chose Stadia ESO on the state of the game.
  • mav1234
    mav1234
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi all,
    Since Zenimax has been using Twitter to communicate on this issue, I thought I'd relay the latest tweet

Edited by mav1234 on June 24, 2020 6:45PM
  • Sirvaleen
    Sirvaleen
    ✭✭✭✭
    7b5471a988faf05423ff80a551068c70.jpg
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is ridiculous I can't log in
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any ETA on when we can login ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno
  • mattaeus01b16_ESO
    mattaeus01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Cant log in PC NA
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA, non-Steam account, can't log in; it's throwing the "password is incorrect" error, even though I'm certain it's correct.
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • KingPizza
    KingPizza
    ✭✭
    Don't you love the corporate speak about the situation too: "We are currently investigating issues SOME players are having logging into the megaservers." Pretty sure it was all...
  • Arunei
    Arunei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Have any players tried a repair on their game? Seems worth a shot given what we know, as little as that is. Takes a long time though.
    Doing a repair, afaik, basically checks for and reinstalls files and stuff in case you or your system somehow accidentally edited/deleted any. In an issue like this where literally dozens of people are posting they can't log in, and there wasn't an update or patch that would have altered anyone's game files, doing a repair won't fix anything b/c at that point it's something on ZOS' end.
    Character List [RP and PvE]:
    Stands-Against-Death: Argonian Magplar Healer - Crafter
    Krisiel: Redguard Stamsorc DPS - Literally crazy Werewolf, no like legit insane. She nuts
    Kiju Veran: Khajiit Stamblade DPS - Ex-Fighters Guild Suthay who likes to punch things, nicknamed Tinykat
    Niralae Elsinal: Altmer Stamsorc DPS - Young Altmer with way too much Magicka
    Sarah Lacroix: Breton Magsorc DPS - Fledgling Vampire who drinks too much water
    Slondor: Nord Tankblade - TESified verson of Slenderman
    Marius Vastino: Imperial <insert role here> - Sarah's apathetic sire who likes to monologue
    Delthor Rellenar: Dunmer Magknight DPS - Sarah's ex who's a certified psychopath
    Lirawyn Calatare: Altmer Magplar Healer - Traveling performer and bard who's 101% vanilla bean
    Gondryn Beldeau: Breton Tankplar - Sarah's Mages Guild mentor and certified badass old person
    Gwendolyn Jenelle: Breton Magplar Healer - Friendly healer with a coffee addiction
    Soliril Larethian- Altmer Magblade DPS - Blind alchemist who uses animals to see and brews plagues in his spare time
    Tevril Rallenar: Dunmer Stamcro DPS - Delthor's "special" younger brother who raises small animals as friends
    Celeroth Calatare: Bosmer <insert role here> - Shapeshifting Bosmer with enough sass to fill Valenwood

PC - NA - EP - CP1000+
    Avid RPer. Hit me up in-game @Ras_Lei if you're interested in getting together for some arr-pee shenanigans!
  • gongxizhirwb17_ESO
    Cant log in PC NA
    after inactivity auto log off,then never can back online
  • Pashen
    Pashen
    ✭✭✭
    Cant Log in PC NA
  • AliasRed
    AliasRed
    ✭✭✭
    And where's the much publicised improved communication? Or at least an "we are investigating an ongoing issue with SOME players being unable to login"?

Mushroom factory in full effect :disappointed:
  • SenpaiTheJedi
    SenpaiTheJedi
    ✭✭
    Now its saying that my password / account name is incorrect or inactive ?!?!??!
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    my error is "can't login. check ur password."

wtf.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • __Horizon__
    I was able to logon right after the maintenance on PC EU but then my client crashed (approx 1.5 hrs later) and now I cannot log on :(
  • Pyvos
    Pyvos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any ETA on when we can login ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno

They said on Twitter that they have no ETA.
  • badgerhanes
    badgerhanes
    Soul Shriven
    Shokner wrote: »
    This is how they stress test the forums.

And I want a free owl pet, actually a Whippet, I wanna free Whippet pet dog for this, and a back rub and tissues, lots of them.

This is more boring than scrying, nearly................

Got to be a Yorkshire man, Lancashire would want a ferret and a lard back rub!

Actually am from Devon! (Mother was Cheshire lass though)
    What the *** is this bit really for?
  • Carokube
    Carokube
    ✭✭✭
    Lol are they providing updates on Twitter because they also can't login?
    Trade Guilds | Shatner's Trade Dominion | Blackbriar Barter Co | Black Dragon Apothecary | The Ska'vyn Bazaar
    PVE Guilds | The Shogunate
    The CaroCrew | Jesulon (DC) | Jilandara (DC) | Juniper Wind (AD) | Jostine (AD) | Jura (EP) | Jtala (EP) | Jysha (EP)
    CP600!!+ (and still not a vMA clear) | NA | PC
  • NicGroover
    NicGroover
    ✭✭✭
    There’s nothing to tell these are the kings of the bug in all kinds. Now with each update or other, it ***...

Wouldn’t there be an Award for that?
  • Altaire
    Altaire
    ✭✭✭
    It's Stadia that broke the servers. All the servers are getting Ro-Bo calls non stop;)
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6CS3sG6.png
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davadin wrote: »
    6CS3sG6.png

14:53PM EST.