Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC EU

• Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    there is a secret Organisation that made a deal with with the ep and dc Leaders to Focus only ad for the next weeks. Nobody knows who is behind all this but i heared from a lot of ppl they got bribed with a lot of Money.
    I will invest and drag the guilty one into the light!
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    I will probably get all the trolls trying to bait me for this question but if you are willing to be constructive, I am curious:

Why nearly entire DC population is gate camping AD all day every day, yet letting EP retake half the map? Is it just to win the campaign (which would make sense, I guess) or are people really this greedy for AP they will share one kill between 30-40 players?

I would appreciate a constructive answer, please.

I read the uncertainty in your writings if you would receive an answer by a person exceeding the maturity of an eight year old childen. At the same time, the discussion is returning to the fiction of factions in a non-locked campaign.
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there is a secret Organisation that made a deal with with the ep and dc Leaders to Focus only ad for the next weeks. Nobody knows who is behind all this but i heared from a lot of ppl they got bribed with a lot of Money.

So nothing new then ?

Purple vs Yellow and we still win no matter what
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Why nearly entire DC population is gate camping AD all day every day, yet letting EP retake half the map? Is it just to win the campaign (which would make sense, I guess) or are people really this greedy for AP they will share one kill between 30-40 players?

It was decided to curb the yell population in order to restore balance to the campaign 2 weeks ago. It has nothing to do with "winning the campaign", or AP.

The endless yell faction faction stacking at Ash, opportunistic scroll grabbing with 60+, and Lydia's trolling achieved the unachievable and united the majority of DC against you, even though DC prefers fighting the pact.

Since the goal has been achieved, I see no reason to continue the Yell bashing. Fighting EP is more fun anyway.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

It was decided to curb the yell population in order to restore balance to the campaign 2 weeks ago. It has nothing to do with "winning the campaign", or AP.

The endless yell faction faction stacking at Ash, opportunistic scroll grabbing with 60+, and Lydia's trolling achieved the unachievable and united the majority of DC against you, even though DC prefers fighting the pact.

Since the goal has been achieved, I see no reason to continue the Yell bashing. Fighting EP is more fun anyway.

I appreciate the explanation.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow. Entire evening of EP and DC farming Fare side by side. Nice. 3 way alliance war is now a 2 way.

I guess AD is so good it takes two pop locked servers to defeat us.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, any news of removing AD from the game now? Since what's the point when entire two other alliances organised an everlasting truce and just decided to completely bypass the games design to win?
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's not get overly dramatic.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

I thought the teenage girl drama stopped when we left our teen years?
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    Wow. Entire evening of EP and DC farming Fare side by side. Nice. 3 way alliance war is now a 2 way.

@ZOS_GinaBruno, any news of removing AD from the game now? Since what's the point when entire two other alliances organised an everlasting truce and just decided to completely bypass the games design to win?

Maybe if your alliance hasnt been morningcapping for 1.5 years with 2+ bars vs 1 bar (and single digit enemies) and literally capping the WHOLE map, or maybe if the didnt actively help EP get 2nd place last campaign by completely ignoring them, then DC (or even EP) wouldnt double you... Especially since till 1 week ago about 25 AD were logging in and taking the WHOLE map and ALL scrolls... And then youre sitting scratching your head "why are they pushing us as "purple" alliance?"

Maybe because you used to have ALL scrolls from all alliances and naturally they want them back and they are all pushing you?

PS. you managed to lose a 5k winning difference in 5 days down to -7k now. AD at its finest
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭

So nothing new then ?

Purple vs Yellow and we still win no matter what

Weren't you winning by 6-7k points and now youre down by that and 3rd? XD
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    I will probably get all the trolls trying to bait me for this question but if you are willing to be constructive, I am curious:

because for the 100th time... Your alliance has been morningcapping for 1.5 years. Last campaign AD actively helped EP get 2nd by focusing EP and even passing DC scrolls to EP to get 2nd.

So naturally, when you are the zergcapping alliance of noCP, you will get double ganged... Especially since for 1.5 years when primetime starts, AD has ALL scrolls from all alliances and naturally EVERYONE will push YOU to get them back...

I dont know why you cant even comprehend that when everyone has explained it to you over and over... XD
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    SmukkeHeks wrote: »
    So two guilds decide they have lost enough, makes an alliance and destroys just about every casual players fun?

This made zero sense
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This made zero sense

I’ll take that as a sign of your ability to comprehend.
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭

This made zero sense

no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This made zero sense

no, my guy, it made zero sense because you didnt even understand what is going on and you described a completely "irrelevant" scenario

Dude, I’m not a guy.

What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

It’s not complicated. It’s drama, just like the teen girls can create.
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    I love how people are only complaining about self-rez when there are way more prominent exploits that needs fixing.
    People think gapclosers are their new spammables because it breaks cloak, then there are also dsyncs snipes, I wonder what the bigger issue is.
    Or tell me how one addon can counter a classes kit [miats].
    Wow. Entire groups exploiting self res bug tonight. And they say *** are not cheaters 😑

Edited by Tattooo on June 20, 2020 10:36AM
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine still carrying who wins a campaign...

It's not like the rewards are any good....
    Edited by Qbiken on June 20, 2020 10:20AM
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭

Should ask your own faction, why they share 1kill between 40 players in the morning, capping the map.
    Every faction does it...
    Edited by Tattooo on June 20, 2020 10:22AM
    I AM INNOCENT
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭

This made zero sense

Dude, I’m not a guy.

What’s to understand? The two factions that are using eu prime time to run in circles on walls, instead of using the campaign as intended, gets pissed off because they can’t win by running in a blob, decides - fluctuating the entitled brats themesong of “it I can’t play like I want, no one else should be allowed to play as intended” - to ruin it for the big majority of casual gamers.

Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Imagine still carrying who wins a campaign...

It's not like the rewards are any good....

right? XD
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭

This made zero sense

Dude, I’m not a guy.

Wut? what are you even talking about...? "instead of using the campaign as intended"? Whats the "intended" way?

I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

• GrigorijMalahevich
    GrigorijMalahevich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tattooo wrote: »

Should ask your own faction, why they share 1kill between 40 players in the morning, capping the map.
    Every faction does it...

Totally agree!
    PC/EU 800 CP.
    PvP MagSorc.
    Pedro Gonzales - Mag Sorc EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/CB6j6
    Valera Progib - Stam Sorc DC vMA Flawless Conqueror clear https://i.imgur.com/eYgpXG2.png
    Valera Pozhar - Mag DK EP vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/jrsuK
    Valera Podlechi - Mag Templar AD vMA Flawless Conqueror clear http://imgur.com/a/N0BYq
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭

This made zero sense

Dude, I’m not a guy.

I’ll give you a hint: “The three banners war”

So you're saying unless everyone zergs and does what you think is "intended" (aka capping keeps and scrolls no matter if there are enemies online or no matter the time of the day), then if people aren't doing that they are teenage drama queens that ruin the majority's gameplay? XD
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    Apparently chasing people around rocks is not intended, and everyone who kites while being outnumbered is a chicken *** and doesnt work.
    -Source: Hatewhispers
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    Because people who work don't have the patience to pvp I guess, judging by that individual.
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

He mad.
  • Tattooo
    Tattooo
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »

He mad.

He mad.
    I AM INNOCENT
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    wanna meet Tonight at faregyl again and farm ad?
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

• Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    ups wrong chat
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

• thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    wanna meet Tonight at faregyl again and farm ad?

YES! You bring your EP chars, we bring DC
This discussion has been closed.