Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC EU

• thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    fernflower wrote: »
    Maggusemm wrote: »

[Removed quote]

https://youtu.be/Pj5t2slkG6I

and I would love to read comments of these blue guys if a dominion player went to the blues side and for example didn’t let DC setting up camps all evening(setting up camps is not forbidden by the game, isn't it?) just because HE THINKS that the covenant plays unfair for any reason ;)

Meh. Roleplayer without his zerg online to PvDoor, what do you expect him to do?

Scrolls, like the scoring system, are stupid and only benefit the outnumbering faction. If they were only tied to scoring I would not care for them, but getting bonuses because you took all keeps at 3am, or 10am, is nonsense.

I hate it when any faction does it. If anything the reverse should be in place so playing on the faction with lower population gives bonuses, like the scoring one. But immediately disappears when populations are level.

Then again this laggy cesspit doesn't need any more calculations to handle.

But you are always around our AD LFG groups zerging people too... Why is he doing something wrong?
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fernflower wrote: »

[Removed quote]

https://youtu.be/Pj5t2slkG6I

and I would love to read comments of these blue guys if a dominion player went to the blues side and for example didn’t let DC setting up camps all evening(setting up camps is not forbidden by the game, isn't it?) just because HE THINKS that the covenant plays unfair for any reason ;)

Meh. Roleplayer without his zerg online to PvDoor, what do you expect him to do?

Scrolls, like the scoring system, are stupid and only benefit the outnumbering faction. If they were only tied to scoring I would not care for them, but getting bonuses because you took all keeps at 3am, or 10am, is nonsense.

I hate it when any faction does it. If anything the reverse should be in place so playing on the faction with lower population gives bonuses, like the scoring one. But immediately disappears when populations are level.

Then again this laggy cesspit doesn't need any more calculations to handle.

But you are always around our AD LFG groups zerging people too... Why is he doing something wrong?

Bait.
    Edited by ThePedge on May 15, 2020 8:19AM
  • Jaxaxo
    Jaxaxo
    ✭✭✭✭
    Bit of shameless self promote B)

https://youtu.be/N23F3ERyMbI
    Forum War - pro AC side

EU PC Azura Star/Sotha Sil/Bahlokdaan/Ravenwatch
    Triggered Tryhards / Aetherius Art / LND / DC-PD

DC - Frostitute magden
    AD - Pees-under-Trees magden
    DC - Lemme Dark Deal stamsorc
    EP - Lemme Dark Déal stamsorc
    Youtube
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lybal wrote: »
    '
    Why try to play the intended way when the intended way just doesn't work ?

Because, on balance, it's the most fun? Knowing that DC will paint the map blue after we log doesn't entirely erase the enjoyment of taking what we can, pulling others away from our home keeps by tagging theirs (whether or not we think we have a real shot at actually taking their keep), and otherwise having a short-term impact on the map.

The lack of truly motivating external rewards for faction loyalty cuts both ways. Some may feel if I can't control the outcome of the campaign, why not be a jerk. Others will do what they can in the moment to help their faction. As always, we're constantly choosing the sort of people we want to be (or perhaps can't help being).

I keep PvPing despite the lag, assorted bugs, and cheats, because AvAvA siege warfare interests me, and I because I like my guildies.

• Gzorbditw
    Gzorbditw
    ✭✭✭
    Meh. Roleplayer without his zerg online to PvDoor

Angeleda confirmed zerger.
    Bahlokdaan EU memes: https://imgur.com/a/S7jkKzi
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Hammer bugged ?

Last 2 nights i've been on (1900-0000 ) there hasn't been a hammer spawn, usually happens around 9-10

Unless they spawned before I log on or after I log off
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    Imryll wrote: »
    '

Because, on balance, it's the most fun? Knowing that DC will paint the map blue after we log doesn't entirely erase the enjoyment of taking what we can, pulling others away from our home keeps by tagging theirs (whether or not we think we have a real shot at actually taking their keep), and otherwise having a short-term impact on the map.

The lack of truly motivating external rewards for faction loyalty cuts both ways. Some may feel if I can't control the outcome of the campaign, why not be a jerk. Others will do what they can in the moment to help their faction. As always, we're constantly choosing the sort of people we want to be (or perhaps can't help being).

I keep PvPing despite the lag, assorted bugs, and cheats, because AvAvA siege warfare interests me, and I because I like my guildies.

AD painting the map Yellow is fine? XD
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine being able to play in Ravenwatch after 2 PM......
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    '

As fine as blues or reds painting it blue or red.

Actually, the most fun I've had recently in PvP was when DC and EP had taken all our castles and one of our scrolls, and we managed to hold onto Mnem and retake BM despite both other factions swarming behind our gates. When I log in (usually about 8-10 pm Euro time (2-4 pm my time), it's common for us to be down to one to three castles. Often we'll push back from that low, but there's definitely give and take, and yellows know all too well what it's like to fight hopelessly outnumbered. As I said, "on balance." I've yet to encounter any faction not prone to painting the map their color when they get the chance. :)
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    '

As fine as blues or reds painting it blue or red.

Actually, the most fun I've had recently in PvP was when DC and EP had taken all our castles and one of our scrolls, and we managed to hold onto Mnem and retake BM despite both other factions swarming behind our gates. When I log in (usually about 8-10 pm Euro time (2-4 pm my time), it's common for us to be down to one to three castles. Often we'll push back from that low, but there's definitely give and take, and yellows know all too well what it's like to fight hopelessly outnumbered. As I said, "on balance." I've yet to encounter any faction not prone to painting the map their color when they get the chance. :)

Youve literally out of touch with reality though... AD log in the morning 2 bars vs 1... they haver a +1 advantage and cap ALL keeps and scrolls... when you log in it is primetime so there are even numbers... Then because AD have logged in ALL DAY, they log out first... Trust me, it is not "fighting hopelessly outnumbered"... That was 2 years ago with @Eevee ... now AD is literally the zerg alliance throughout the whole day... only eveninng it balances and then AD get pushed back BECAUSE they cant fight at all even with even numbers... And they get demoralized and log out hence you see them lose pop before DC XD
  • Psychopote
    Psychopote
    ✭✭✭
    AD zergling, pvpdooring and trash-talking in chat all the morning. DC stealing scrolls, hammers, trolling and giving fake news in chat all the morning.
    Seems that each faction play with the game rules that ZOS gave to us.
    The faction lock won't probably come back on this campaign so....I think the best way to enjoy the game is to deal with that and to go ahead
    :)
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Imagine what the map would look like if AD didn't get help from CP refugees coming to ravenwatch after they're done with their nightcapping on Gray Host :trollface:
    Not that it matters anyway because there's no point playing in Ravenwatch after 2 Pm due to performance issues
    Edited by Qbiken on May 20, 2020 11:12AM
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Imagine what the map would look like if AD didn't get help from CP refugees coming to ravenwatch after they're done with their nightcapping on Gray Host :trollface:
    Not that it matters anyway because there's no point playing in Ravenwatch after 2 Pm due to performance issues

Funny. I hear the same complaint about the other factions being bolstered by CP refugees on AD (at different times of day/phases of the campaign). Also about other faction players logging onto AD characters to do what they can to undermine the AD war effort. But if you are determined to embrace victimhood, I won't attempt to dissuade you.

• Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Imagine being able to play in Ravenwatch after 2 PM......

:D

You can play, but it will be nothing like you could ever imagine...
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • DracoKaiser
    DracoKaiser
    ✭✭✭✭
    Edited by DracoKaiser on June 9, 2020 9:16PM
    Gildenchef von Draco Imperia
    PvP-Raidleader
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    it's balanced for DC having 2bars pop when AD & EP have full locked pop.
    Because when DC have full pop, they get emp and scrolls, making other faction ragequit, and this during primetime.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not recording video, but let me also share a great afternoon of PvP with you in an old-fashioned text based way:

- log in around 3 pm UTC, map looks not all terrible, only one scroll missing, no AD emp
    - port to Nikel in hope of some random skirmishes
    - need to go afk at Glade due to work stuff for nearly an hour
    - port to Nikel, ride to Roe in hope of some random skirmishes
    - get snipe desynced and zerged hard, respawn at Nikel
    - need to go afk again
    - finally done with all rl stuff, Nikel still blue but Ash is red and needs to be retaken to prevent EP emp
    - take a minute to scroll through the zone chat ramblings of a certain person, sadly no high-quality drama today
    - ride towards Ash in hope for some major zerg surfing
    - small skirmish on the way, notice skill delay is already more than one second
    - log out around 5 pm UTC, since it's just not worth it with this performance

Will probably try again tomorrow, even tough I'm not sure why.
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Game is unplayable at primetime (19:00-22:00 CET) and therefore not giving a fair challenge in pvp.
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • Lattengrabscher
    Lattengrabscher
    ✭✭✭
    i would rather say from 17:00-24:00 its completly unplayable and before and after its kinda playable
    Proud Member of Triggered Tryhards
    DC - Totally not Latte
    DC - Der Böse Hase
    EP - ViperSeducer Metaslave
    EP - Blaubeere
    DC - Der kleine Hase
    AD - Salt Assault

Youtube channel : https://youtube.com/channel/UCSZHzf3v1V9m6-xpn_7a_bw
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Actually even in prime time it's not as bad as it was a few weeks ago. I wouldn't call it smooth experience but they are doing something in the right direction. Who knows? Maybe a few more years and there will only be a little lag?
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Bergzorn
    Bergzorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    Actually even in prime time it's not as bad as it was a few weeks ago.

Maybe, but then again, it was a real [snip] a few weeks ago. It's still bad enough to make me log out way before prime time.

Zerging and zerg surfing works relatively fine, but I can only enjoy that so many hours a day.

[Edited to remove Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ConnorG on June 16, 2020 1:18PM
    no CP PvP PC/EU

EP Zergborn
    DC Zerg Beacon

guild master, raid leader, janitor, and only member of Zergbored
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is ZS back but under a new name ? Saw Sanct/Hexies etc last night
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is ZS back but under a new name ? Saw Sanct/Hexies etc last night

ZS is AoE Rats.

Unfortunately, they seem to leave the server before 9:00 pm CET. The reds could really need a regular presence in Nikel.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Maggusemm
    Maggusemm
    ✭✭✭
    Game is unplayable due to lacking server capacity during prime hours. Lag, lag and lag and lag.

The campaign is not locked and can therefore not be called campaign any more with different factions. It is characterized by reloggers on all sides who manipulate low-pop bonus and then shift again, emperors who are bombers and are two hit kills in a normal fight but play all day long (do they even have a a life?) and therefore earn many points. Players that relog to steal scrolls to "protect" them. Guilds that relog with the wrong faction and attack the other faction - this all useless because its no real campaign any more. What do these people think? Do they think "their" faction wins? There are no factions, its not locked. I personally play all factions in this Campaign and its disgusting to see which behavior players have.

Other players with thousands of hours pvp experience farm cp 200 guys in Towers and then post Videos on YouTube. Its so ridiculous.

Why does ZOS assign points to a "Campaign" which is not locked? Makes no sense at all. Just log in and read zone chat, how poor …

But its good to get transmutation stones!
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Game is unplayable due to lacking server capacity during prime hours. Lag, lag and lag and lag.

The campaign is not locked and can therefore not be called campaign any more with different factions. It is characterized by reloggers on all sides who manipulate low-pop bonus and then shift again, emperors who are bombers and are two hit kills in a normal fight but play all day long (do they even have a a life?) and therefore earn many points. Players that relog to steal scrolls to "protect" them. Guilds that relog with the wrong faction and attack the other faction - this all useless because its no real campaign any more. What do these people think? Do they think "their" faction wins? There are no factions, its not locked. I personally play all factions in this Campaign and its disgusting to see which behavior players have.

Other players with thousands of hours pvp experience farm cp 200 guys in Towers and then post Videos on YouTube. Its so ridiculous.

Why does ZOS assign points to a "Campaign" which is not locked? Makes no sense at all. Just log in and read zone chat, how poor …

But its good to get transmutation stones!

I agree. No alliance lock is destroying this campaign. Last night DC pushed all the way to AD base camps with hammer and Warden zergs. 5 minutes later AD went from pop lock to 2 bars and DC went from 2 bars to pop lock.

I think that says it all...
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »
    I think that says it all...

Yes. Remove hammer!
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow. Entire groups exploiting self res bug tonight. And they say *** are not cheaters 😑
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will probably get all the trolls trying to bait me for this question but if you are willing to be constructive, I am curious:

Why nearly entire DC population is gate camping AD all day every day, yet letting EP retake half the map? Is it just to win the campaign (which would make sense, I guess) or are people really this greedy for AP they will share one kill between 30-40 players?

I would appreciate a constructive answer, please.
    PC - EU:
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why don't you ask your fellow AD players? They certainly have to know ...
This discussion has been closed.