Maintenance for the week of December 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 6, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)

Ghastly Eye Bowl MIA?

Scaraben_beta
I just created a max level character on PTS to test some things out. I read all the recipe books, but Ghastly Eye Bowl is nowhere to be found. Was it removed?
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think it was ever there to begin with. I remember always having to use/craft my own on PTS because I could never find it.
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Scaraben_beta
    Yeah, but I’m a NA player, and right now the PTS is EU ...
  • Scaraben_beta
    Disregard. I forgot to pull worms out of the fishing chest, so I didn’t have all the ingredients. Thanks anyway!
  • heaven13
    heaven13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Disregard. I forgot to pull worms out of the fishing chest, so I didn’t have all the ingredients. Thanks anyway!

I did the same thing initially. However, the box with all the food for some reason has 2 stacks of lava foot and none of ghastly so I'm wondering if there was some kind of mix up there.
    PC/NA
    Mountain God | Leave No Bone Unbroken | Apex Predator | Pure Lunacy | Depths Defier | No Rest for the Wicked | In Defiance of Death
    Defanged the Devourer | Nature's Wrath | Relentless Raider | True Genius | Bane of Thorns | Subterranean Smasher | Ardent Bibliophile

vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vDSA | vMoL HM | vHoF HM | vAS+2 | vCR+2 | vBRP | vSS HM | vKA | vRG
    Meet my characters:
    Sorcha Velane | Breton templar dps/healer, Flawless Conqueror / Spirit Slayer, Master Angler
    Camilla Caro | Imperial stamsorc tank, Master Angler, Stormproof
    Aindelwyn | Bosmer stamblade, Stormproof
    Bretilde the Unbroken | Nord stamdk, Stormproof
    Adelaisa Loche | Imperial magblade, Stormproof
    Alcaeus Thaevarian | Imperial stamplar/tank
    Yrsa Flame-Kissed | Nord warden tank, Stormproof
    Nyseilvei | Altmer Maormer magsorc, Flawless Conqueror / Spirit Slayer
    Morrigan Le Guen | Breton magden/healer, Flawless Conqueror
    Vycentia Incendus | Imperial dragonknight tank
    Naima al-Janir | Redguard stamden, Stormproof
    Uvrissa Vilandrys | Dunmer magdk, Stormproof
    Maura Velane | Breton magcro/healer