Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• ad4mss
    ad4mss
    ✭✭✭
    It would be nice to have some kind of custom themes for character screen background.
    Whisper me in any case @ad4mss
    Follow me on Twitter @JAdamczewski
  • MindOfTheSwarm
    MindOfTheSwarm
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you bring back Shrike's Nocturnal Frock? I missed out on it :cry:

As far as suggestions go. I would like a 'Kunoichi' style costume.

Or alternatively a mask that covers the mouth only, allowing you to wear a mask but still see your hair.
  • JJBoomer
    JJBoomer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please bring back the giant Meridia Statue.
  • radioman0367b14_ESO
    Can you please sell a get out of jail free card? An item that erases ALL bounty.

Please, and thank you :)
  • AlyennahsCrafting
    AlyennahsCrafting
    ✭✭✭
    JJBoomer wrote: »
    Please bring back the giant Meridia Statue.

This, which I am firmly hoping for now that we have access (as soon as the servers stop throwing a hissy fit whenever I try to relog or log in) to the temple in Kilkreath.

Also, I would pay good money (not smart saying this) for being able to obtain the Psijic Villa, a black cat, and the dragon pets.
    When Alyennnah is not here, she's probably crafting. Quite possibly at Alyennah's Crafting in Wayrest. Or maybe she's out there, looking for new materials, recipes and styles to use in crafting. She wants to craft all the things.
  • Ainilome
    Ainilome
    ✭✭
    I'd really, really love to see the Adorable Assassin hair back in the store.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With my luck the Port-Side Shave came back in the store in April (like the tea party dress) when I was in the hospital for Corona/Pneumonia... but I am *STILL* wishing for it to return.

https://eso.mmo-fashion.com/portside-shave/
  • DekuDekuplex
    Harrowstorm Collector's Bundle.

Apparently, the Harrowstorm DLC is the prequel to the current Greymoor Chapter.

Since I assumed that collector's bundles went off sale upon release of a new DLC, as opposed to either a new DLC or chapter, I was unaware that it would no longer be offered after release of the Greymoor chapter.

Since I am attempting to purchase the collector's bundle instead of the regular version, now I am concerned that I may not be able to acquire this bundle at all.

Currently, I am postponing starting the Greymoor Chapter until first acquiring the Harrowstorm Collector's Bundle. As a result, I am unable to begin my Greymoor journey until I can acquire this Harrowstorm Collector's Bundle.
    Edited by DekuDekuplex on May 29, 2020 6:51PM
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Under the "Quest Starters": Have one entry for each of the Chapter story arcs.

So new players know where to go when they are trying to look for, say, the original main quest.
    Or know what the story release order is.

Let players choose to start each Chapter with either the Tutorial (which is geared toward new toons / "new players") or the Prologue Quest (if there is one, for players wanting to continue with an existing character).
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    [img][/img]4cJm1vy.jpg

How about a personality that alters the movement animations for two handed weapons as seen from the picture, it's an animation glitch related to the commander personality, maybe there's a way to turn the glitch into a feature if you know what i mean. ;)
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's time! It's time for the Adorable Assassin hairstyle to pop back in the cash shop too!
  • Tethalion
    Tethalion
    ✭✭✭
    A black raven non-combat pet.
  • Rosabel
    Rosabel
    ✭✭
    The blackreach crystals and flowers~
    The purple crystals and the orange flowers.

Also more undercroft stuff (torture/remains/spoopy stuff).
  • Iron_Butterfly
    Iron_Butterfly
    ✭✭✭
    I purchased a storage chest and it doesn't work. Long story short and after many "try this" suggestions from Zenimax, the Chest is a blackhole, with anything placed in it immediately disappearing. It's been moved, and tried with different characters etc and clearly doesn't work as intended. I asked for a crown refund (just remove the chest from my house) after which Zenimax closed the ticket. I have attempted to raise the issue again - 3 times - by creating a new ticket, and each one has been ignored. I'm patient and rarely make issues like this "public" but I have no other option left to get your attention. Please fix the issue.
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    An item that gives you more Bank Space according to what houses you have and how big they are.
    For example:

Inn Room - +0
    Apartment - +5
    Small House - +10
    Medium House - +15
    Large House - +20
    Manor - +25

And like the inventory pet, more can be released over time
  • NewbieOKS
    NewbieOKS
    ✭✭✭
    With the June crown store exclusive release of the daedric Pocket Watcher non combat pet, will you consider to add any additional items associated with the Daedric Prince of Knowledge aka Hermaeus Mora? (Statue, outfit motifs or mount)
    https://signatur.eso-database.com/17868970/signatur.jpg
    ESO-Database provides statistics for Elder Scrolls Online characters and guilds. This information is collected by the ESO-Database Client and ESO Database AddOn https://www.eso-database.com/en/ Huge thanks to @Keldor for this amazing add-on
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    NewbieOKS wrote: »
    With the June crown store exclusive release of the daedric Pocket Watcher non combat pet, will you consider to add any additional items associated with the Daedric Prince of Knowledge aka Hermaeus Mora? (Statue, outfit motifs or mount)

Including a player home in apocrypha? It's his plane of oblivion.
  • DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Including a player home in apocrypha? It's his plane of oblivion.

An Apocrypha house would probably be one of those 120$ whale-bait offers and I would be sorely tempted to buy one too.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    With the June crown store exclusive release of the Daedric Pocket Watcher non-combat pet, will you consider to add any additional items associated with the Daedric Prince of Knowledge aka Hermaeus Mora? (Statue, outfit motifs or mount)

Including a player home in Apocrypha? It's his plane of oblivion.

An Apocrypha house would probably be one of those 120$ whale-bait offers and I would be sorely tempted to buy one too.

If it includes all of the books contained in the Shalidor's Library then you have a deal.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• DreamsUnderStars
    DreamsUnderStars
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    With the June crown store exclusive release of the Daedric Pocket Watcher non-combat pet, will you consider to add any additional items associated with the Daedric Prince of Knowledge aka Hermaeus Mora? (Statue, outfit motifs or mount)

Including a player home in Apocrypha? It's his plane of oblivion.

If it includes all of the books contained in the Shalidor's Library then you have a deal.

Definitely has to come chock-full of books otherwise the whole thing is pointless and I will laugh the offer away.
  • Nirntrotter
    Nirntrotter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    - Bird pets (hawk, raven, owl etc.)
    - All the damn hairstyles that we've been protesting for in countless threads :D
    - A bundle that lets us change hair and/or eye colours like the existing hair style bundle etc
    - More personalities with inconspicuos/casual idle stances (like Duchess, Brassy Assassin etc)
    Edited by Nirntrotter on June 7, 2020 4:25PM
    Grand Warlord Arodel, Gryphon Heart
    <Serenity>
    AD MagDK, *2014, PC-EU | 49k+ achievement points
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change
  • JayJayIsSoJay
    JayJayIsSoJay
    ✭✭
    dwarven crown crates
  • DarthNeko
    DarthNeko
    Soul Shriven
    Black hair color for Altmer (because seriously, there are enough altmer NPC with black hair in-game already, why can't players have this color as well?). Pretty please, ZOS?

Arctic Rime skin (coz FROSTY!)

Ancestral Homage Formal Gown (I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one missing this costume)
  • renne
    renne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Stage 2 vamp skin! I had to cure and now my Breton looks too tan in her Nordic Bathing Towel. :D
  • miawmiaw1337
    miawmiaw1337
    ✭✭✭
    -Custom pets to replace sorc and warden pets with completely different species ( annoying flapping wings in my face blocking my view is my number one pain point in the game right now )

-Class change token

-Some dresses and haircuts from npcs have been in the game for so long and still not released or not featured often enough.
  • KhemSihr
    KhemSihr
    ✭✭✭
    Chaurus-Reaper.jpg

Chaurus Reaper ...
    Chaurus Reaper Mount , "yes" , "when" !?!!
  • ZenithVildkaarl
    Greetings!

I know for a fact than my message is problem going to be one of many and than probably It won't be read BUT

Remove the lootboxes system (even if this one is pretty fair, imo). As a Returning player, with many of Crown Crates Season behind my back, I kinda wish to buy some cool unavailable Emotes, Mounts, etc... who were lock inside lootboxes.

Right now in the game the diversity of Mounts, Non Combat Pets is very low. I wish to have all those funny or very good mounts and pets available all the time. I do agree tho, than maybe the Legendary Apex version of Mounts could be on a rotation, you know.

Other than that, IMO, the Crown Store is a fair use system.
  • AefionBloodclaw
    AefionBloodclaw
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can you please consider putting the following in the crown store purchasing tab for Housing:

More pipes (since there are basically none, you have to buy off guild traders, find in world etc)

More magical artefact items, such as the Eye of Remembrance memory stone in Ulliceta Gra-Kogg's quest in Arteum

Some gauzy, transparent brightly coloured drapes or curtains would be amazing

giant, floating crystals

small, floating crystals, burning ones as well would be awesome

gems as furnishings, since all we have really are those Pocket Lint things and they're pretty terrible

Wooden fences, elven looking that aren't white walls

Weapon racks, and actual weapons and armour pieces as furnishings

Bird vanity pets (why are there none)
    'For love, for friendship and for valour, I stand with the Aldmeri Dominion.'

Zephyrle Starbreeze, Bosmer Nightblade
    Aefion Bloodclaw, Bosmer Sorcerer
  • Nord_Raseri
    Nord_Raseri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Jarl's hall in Morthal as a player home please. But without the locked room, obviously. @ZOS_GinaBruno take my money ;)
    Veit ég aðég hékk vindga meiði á nætr allar níu, geiri undaðr og gefinn Oðni, sjálfr sjálfum mér, á þeim meiði er manngi veit hvers hann af rótum rennr.