The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

R.I.P. PC EU

• Hexys
    Hexys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2 hours later, still requesting character load... What a joke
    Astrum | Daggerfall Covenan | EU-PC
    Noricum | Daggerfall Covenant | EU-PC
    Spectral | Ebonheart Pact | EU-PC

DC | AR 50 | Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (07-08-2016)
    AD | AR 50 | Hexposed - Magicka Sorcerer (27-04-2017)
    EP | AR 50 | Darth Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (05-08-2018)
    EP | AR 50 | Grand Overload Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer (03-03-2021)
    EP | AR 39 | Legendary Hexys - Magicka Sorcerer

EP | AR 43 | Hexyles - Stamina Nightblade
    EP | AR 49 | Hexys - Stamina Nightblade (23-02-2022)
    EP | AR 35 | Hexesy Shadowblade - Stamina Nightblade

EP | AR 50 | Hexesy - Magicka Warden (31-01-2021)
    EP | AR 49 | Hexyra - Magicka Warden (07-03-2021)

EP | AR 34 | Hexesy Czyterski - Magicka Necromancer

2.5k+ Champion Points
    Earned over 640.000.000 Alliance Points!

@Hexiss - Youtube Channel - Twitch Channel
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    Mitrenga wrote: »
    Guys, you are to blame. How many times have ZOS shown you that the servers are a mess and they won't do anyting about it?
    Vote with your wallets.

I've purchased almost every collector's edition there was, but this may very well be the last. It's tiring having to put up with this, and the company, instead of showing some appreciation as an honest, decent seller would, they don't compensate anyhow, just hide behind TOS in a way "you agreed to this" - ***, we didn't agree to this, we agreed to pay you for a working product. That's the unwritten conduct of decency, what seems to be a forgotten concept.

When you decide to do business you agree to provide a working product. Imagine any other business do this. How long do you think they'd survive?
  • KoultouraS
    KoultouraS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Let's be honest here, none of us ,
    or at least none of us that are here long enough to know how things are managed around here,
    has ever believed that Greymoor would work at a minimum level of acceptance from day 1.

This is how bad this company is...
    They have given you the certainty that nothing will run smoothly when it matters the most...
    On events, dlc / expansion launches etc....
    Edited by KoultouraS on May 26, 2020 8:58PM
  • hydrocynus
    hydrocynus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if it's us that are the idiots for still being here or them.
    My internet is invalid
  • Veles
    Veles
    ✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    daemonios wrote: »
    It's almost as if they knew players will keep paying even if they can't play, or have raid-disbanding bugs in trials, or get thrown out of group dungeons. Hm... Wonder if we could do something about that...

(haven't subbed since December, never bought a clown, didn't purchase Greymoor)

This. Stop supporting their behaviour with your wallets.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • bazanar
    bazanar
    it doesent matter. I think devs are from germany. so there is no hope. the can maybe develope something like SAP but a game. dont think so.
  • Inoki
    Inoki
    ✭✭✭
    Server offline, taken down for maintenance. It's time for us Europeans to have a good nap.

Good night all! Hopefully tomorrow we'll get to try what we paid for.
  • Workerdroid7
    Workerdroid7
    ✭✭✭
    3rd maintenance for the day, EU, now ongoing. Amazingly impressive start to the new chapter of ESO.... just.... amazing.
  • Tarnumx
    Tarnumx
    ✭✭✭
    At start it was few hours ETA. Now there's no information at all. No eta meta beta. Total lack of respect. Literally.
    Good system of logging cant be sold to us so nothing will happen in future. All the way there are only promises and nothing's done for 6 years.
    Banana Squad Inc

CYKA BLYAT GAMING

youtube.com/channel/UCK7WFB_iXIlWH5ekxnqhi9g
  • Kaysha
    Kaysha
    ✭✭✭✭
    why can the server setup handle the players on the NA server just fine while the EU server never runs stable? Are there really so much more players on the EU server or do they simply not care for anything outside the USA?
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Riiight "Maintenance" - you mean the stuff you (ZOS) do and usually it brokes game even more? Or "Maintenance" - we will pretend to do something, till you all will go to sleep so we can say we have fixed the issue? Or "Maintenance" - we will try to turn the servers off and on for the 1000 time hoping it will work this time?
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • YandereGirlfriend
    YandereGirlfriend
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Les Moonves also has a very troubling record. I don't want to get specific but you can look it up if you like.

At least Cal Ripken Jr. is a nice guy though and has the obvious Maryland connection.
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    In response to the ongoing issue, the European PC/Mac megaserver will be taken to the forest and put out of its misery.
    Edited by Asardes on May 26, 2020 8:55PM
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • RaggaBomb
    RaggaBomb
    ✭✭
    Zos must compensate this mess, a maintenance for 1 day, what the lol
  • marius_buys
    marius_buys
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a simple server overload issue as the EU cannot handle the peak of logins during EU prime time. One way to deal with it is to reallocate the PTS servers to temporarily handle the overload during that time on a daily basis.
    Edited by marius_buys on May 26, 2020 9:05PM
  • Troeca
    Troeca
    ✭✭
    RaggaBomb wrote: »
    Zos must compensate this mess, a maintenance for 1 day, what the lol

So far I have lost:
    - Today's login reward
    - One long evening playing games (instead just sat apathetically staring at "Requesting character load")
    - My will to pay to feel like this during much anticipated release day (haven't been waiting for anything as much as this in last months during these strange times - sad)
    Best regards,
    @Troeca +1863CP | PC/EU (Steam)
  • Maulkin
    Maulkin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    42xck4.jpg
    Edited by Maulkin on May 26, 2020 9:41PM
    EU | PC | AD
  • Jack-0
    Jack-0
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Several times now, we've been told that PC EU suffers these problems as it has the highest number of players and the most concentrated number of us trying to play during a narrow peak time. But if you know that causes problems, work that knowledge into your design and infrastructure ffs! A couple of times is okay, like, you're learning. But every.damn.time? *** me!
  • Cloudless
    Cloudless
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_m4quwkYADy1rn95k2o1_500.gif
  • WeerW3ir
    WeerW3ir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    its still endless requesting
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, same. I don't have a queue, just endless requesting character load...
  • Czeri
    Czeri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hang on, it's not endless! I got the zone screen now!
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got in, took about 3 minutes loading into character screen, and then another minute to load her.
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    PC EU is online and working. Thanks!
  • kas447
    kas447
    ✭✭
    With queues that move or without?
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No queues for me on either account.
  • Dzadzey
    Dzadzey
    ✭✭✭
    Well, all y'all fleeing the EU server has balled thing up for the US server.
This discussion has been closed.