The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Prove me wrong

• Jaxious79
    Jaxious79
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rianai wrote: »
    Jaxious79 wrote: »
    Can't speak about many other games but i played GW2 for several years and over all those years - with 2 expansion releases and multiple smaller content updates - total! server downtime was lower than ESO downtime on a single patch day.

And since aforementioned game just had a content update today i quickly glanced over the official forums - and the difference compared to ESO is like night and day. Because surprise, surprise - that game is actually playable. On a patchday. Just imagine ...

You got proven wrong.

Wrong...

https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/68994/insane-lag-and-server-delays

Nobody was talking about "lag free". Your argument is invalid. Try again.

Enjoy being put in your place.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/1259954065749839873?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/105277/account-character-rollback-issue-5-11-2020-anet-response/p6
  • rotaugen454
    rotaugen454
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is useless without poll.

How about this one?
    OBDzuTOneMh6DtA29_4jVfaLXC9UJTqV3psSAKy5ADoIkIYNGauytWcEHfXNWJ2nEEHGKNq--PcgVz72ohq02bjVpb_xSJ5Qf9TUkf391eyQrEE6wHntlBGqTB53Sw1RnJ5n-tBev77-6FdBAIXrejwmr_2ENeJ-taRHKy7-3jWTiFdZzbRJUtENZSF9IasrFR8UTo3y7ga09gK38-fYUueLT7t0fp2_sn6Im9e7JDelHUzrSzcu7S800VuoH2PSZPjU933MeUutsobFZDAam6AQLLGTSsokrjOndPfCf1cTXnFpr6vlrbtYmiTdbsHe35VMdX9-CUoHkFI-thXHvdhBnSuLsihS3YCitlzC4Dn4zZ0BP8autP0jqDx8qjTO6vvuL2L1Zv7wmgMetrCnAy0NPLCS_A9_GiQ4QBRHGL6TvCzt42f04gpfR8d0VQkzeNuuRqqFE2esTPGAC0j4FCWiAov2dfHkMz_mr_1vY8HS1xThRDGAaIKEla6LcWTyKzZ9YfEQnivWRpU-STPwWNbKtkPupwZ2r2obu5bQ0mTzqlevIlkVsBM3msPhTgUXoN2_Z64D8mmDUU15nR4kIii9V7hP8Yw-ylDGGXnSiacENUGqO21JrzwTvhlg5GG4uk8OMqQHvPllhHn-mvIR-mPk8AHgPdwfX-G1I9dblo23MCAwM--xQroO0TXQog=w623-h918-no?authuser=0
    "Get off my lawn!"
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭
    Can't speak about many other games but i played GW2 for several years and over all those years - with 2 expansion releases and multiple smaller content updates - total! server downtime was lower than ESO downtime on a single patch day.

And since aforementioned game just had a content update today i quickly glanced over the official forums - and the difference compared to ESO is like night and day. Because surprise, surprise - that game is actually playable. On a patchday. Just imagine ...

You got proven wrong.

Wrong...

That is is verry strange. I have none at GW2. But here it kicks me because of i am logged in "already" out of the game. Ok The lags there where at massive mmo areas like we could compare it to our Cyrodil. And such areas or huge raids. At normal gaming: nothing. But here are problems. But not new.. years old ip v4 or now v6 based. Correct me if i am wrong.. but at IP v3 this game had no problems.

Forgotten the server: EU

And i cross my fingers. like i cross them for this situation is getting solved fast and as good as possible for everyone.
    A huge thanks for your hard work and a sorry for to much rant.
    Edited by Atreidus on May 26, 2020 10:00PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread is useless without poll.

How about this one?
    OBDzuTOneMh6DtA29_4jVfaLXC9UJTqV3psSAKy5ADoIkIYNGauytWcEHfXNWJ2nEEHGKNq--PcgVz72ohq02bjVpb_xSJ5Qf9TUkf391eyQrEE6wHntlBGqTB53Sw1RnJ5n-tBev77-6FdBAIXrejwmr_2ENeJ-taRHKy7-3jWTiFdZzbRJUtENZSF9IasrFR8UTo3y7ga09gK38-fYUueLT7t0fp2_sn6Im9e7JDelHUzrSzcu7S800VuoH2PSZPjU933MeUutsobFZDAam6AQLLGTSsokrjOndPfCf1cTXnFpr6vlrbtYmiTdbsHe35VMdX9-CUoHkFI-thXHvdhBnSuLsihS3YCitlzC4Dn4zZ0BP8autP0jqDx8qjTO6vvuL2L1Zv7wmgMetrCnAy0NPLCS_A9_GiQ4QBRHGL6TvCzt42f04gpfR8d0VQkzeNuuRqqFE2esTPGAC0j4FCWiAov2dfHkMz_mr_1vY8HS1xThRDGAaIKEla6LcWTyKzZ9YfEQnivWRpU-STPwWNbKtkPupwZ2r2obu5bQ0mTzqlevIlkVsBM3msPhTgUXoN2_Z64D8mmDUU15nR4kIii9V7hP8Yw-ylDGGXnSiacENUGqO21JrzwTvhlg5GG4uk8OMqQHvPllhHn-mvIR-mPk8AHgPdwfX-G1I9dblo23MCAwM--xQroO0TXQog=w623-h918-no?authuser=0

You suggest creating pool instead of poll? :)
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You got proven wrong.

Wrong...

https://mobile.twitter.com/GuildWars2/status/1259954065749839873?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/105277/account-character-rollback-issue-5-11-2020-anet-response/p6

Ok, so there was one single lenghty server maintenace in ... how many years? And players got an official apologize and a small compensation in form of a free mount skin. Also it was not related to any major content update. Totally compareable to ESO, right.

Your argument is invalid. Try again.

Edit: If you try hard enough it is possible to find complaints about literally everything. Not just online games. Doesn't mean everything is equally bad or complaints are generally unjustified. Magnitude and frequency of issues matter and ESO certainly does stand out in a negative way.
    Luckily the forums still provide lag and bug free (well, almost) entertainment. For free. Especially on patch days.
    Edited by Rianai on May 26, 2020 10:15PM
  • Atreidus
    Atreidus
    ✭✭✭

You got proven wrong.

Wrong...

Ok, so there was one single lenghty server maintenace in ... how many years? And players got an official apologize and a small compensation in form of a free mount skin. Also it was not related to any major content update. Totally compareable to ESO, right.

Your argument is invalid. Try again.

Agreed. It isnt realy that "alive" like ESO is. The last patches where upcoming because of.. rumors say.. the chinese market(TenCent) and their thats why planed new Addon. So not comparable for real.

ps.: i had not mentioned the silly sourche: the endless downloading of empty datas because of the rollback of the rollback "patch". Here it are just the servers/the connections from the company to us.
    Edited by Atreidus on May 26, 2020 10:10PM
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    I mean, if you don't actually want to use your posting privileges, you could just stay away from the forums while they are on fire, rather than going on a trolling spree right after you just got out of the ban box. 'Cuz that'll land you right back in there.

That's the issue if a poster doesnt jump on your doom and gloom we want heads on a stick bandwagon its trolling and every post gets reported and of course the moderators who I agree are pretty bad ban some just to appease the foaming at the mouth vocal minority.

What is the difference between a thread like you are talking about in this quote and this thread you created? I see nothing significantly different.
  • bearbelly
    bearbelly
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bearbelly wrote: »
    I mean, if you don't actually want to use your posting privileges, you could just stay away from the forums while they are on fire, rather than going on a trolling spree right after you just got out of the ban box. 'Cuz that'll land you right back in there.

That's the issue if a poster doesnt jump on your doom and gloom we want heads on a stick bandwagon its trolling and every post gets reported and of course the moderators who I agree are pretty bad ban some just to appease the foaming at the mouth vocal minority.

Hey, man, no judgement here.
    I'm not sayin' I don't agree with your stance on the doom and gloom flood ('cuz I do), I'm just sayin' if you want to retain your ability to post, it would be better to step away/take a break on your own rather than having your ability taken from you, again.

But I totally get it, if you'd rather speak your mind. I've earned my own marks this week from saying what I think, so I get it.
    Do what ya gotta do, man.
  • Arca94
    Arca94
    ✭✭✭✭
    So far, all I've seen from the OP on these forums has been far more baiting, condescending and toxic than most of the people he's complaining about.

To the OP: I think you should consider what you're writing before calling people in the way you do as you are often the one I see as reinforcing the video gamer 'bad reputation'.
  • BRCOURTN
    BRCOURTN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fail of a post. No one wants to prove you wrong because no one cares what you think OP.
  • BRCOURTN
    BRCOURTN
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arca94 wrote: »
    So far, all I've seen from the OP on these forums has been far more baiting, condescending and toxic than most of the people he's complaining about.

To the OP: I think you should consider what you're writing before calling people in the way you do as you are often the one I see as reinforcing the video gamer 'bad reputation'.

boom
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    World of Warcraft seemingly launched Legion and BFA at midnight, no servers went down, no one was kicked out, no queue times. Players could be playing and then bam at midnight a quest appeared right in your quest journal and you start the new expansion.
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

As this thread has derailed rather quickly with baiting and bashing commentary, we've decided to close it down. For further posts be sure to stay constructive and respectful with the Forum Rules in mind to avoid thread derailment.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.