Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Gray Host PC/NA Episode 4.5

sirpz
sirpz
✭✭✭
Keep it on the topic of the campaign
Former Guild Master for the Gold Dragon Inquisitors
Former Officer for the Stolen Sweetroll

The Bone Zone, Gryphon Heart | Argonian Necrotank
Agristair Theol, Shield of the North | Breton Sorctank
Julius Tullius Raenor, Immortal Redeemer | Imperial TankDK
Rhosh the Impaler, Mageslayer | Orc Tankplar
Blind-From-Shadows, Boethiah's Scythe | Argonain Tankblade
Darius Countenain, Kyne's Will | Redguard Tankden

... and a bunch of other dps and heal toons

| CP 1300+ | 6500+hrs |
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've noticed SO MANY PLAYERS in CYRO are willing to readily sacrifice their own integrity.... WHAT ARE Y'ALL DOING?

Edited by Enkil on May 22, 2020 10:39AM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    4 AM the map is entirely yellow score means nothing
  • Dat
    Dat
    ✭✭✭
    The lag last night was pretty bad. Had alot of trouble getting ults/synergy to go off. Didnt seem to be affecting the enemy as much so I'm assuming it's the bad server code and ability throttling. But that was the worst I've seen in awhile
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    IMO the ball zergs that we are seeing need to spread out across all three factions not just one so we can spread the lag out. I'm not sure if this will help, but it's worth a shot. Between Akamai, poor game engine, and server-side checks, this game is now lagging massively at all hours of the day with no end in sight.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 22, 2020 8:08PM
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Ahtu

Just incase you forget to post the score again

AD: 88249
    DC: 86921
    EP: 85405

Is your plan still working? I notice as soon as EP lost first place you haven't posted the score. Why?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Emily,

I haven't posted score because my taunting has been answered and AD is now pop-locked every day when I play, meaning good fights for me instead of pvdooring AD's scrolls every day which is not as challenging. Obviously, I didn't expect anyone to actually show up, so the original plan isn't working as expected. I came up with a new plan and I unveiled it today with great effect.

We successfully dethroned AD with their Emperor, who is good, online, took our scroll back at Fare, took Alessia and took DC, Ales with a great battle at Dragonclaw. I've known for two months AD has PvDoored the map in the middle of the night so I knew we weren't winning this campaign or the last due to increased DC resistance during the day in the form of Xan's Army. Now that people are actually playing during the day, we can have some meaningful battles and use strategy/tactics.

I look forward to great battles now that we have many enemies to fight. When Corona is over things will go back to usual and EP will dominate like we did for the past 8 months in a row and there will be nothing that anyone can do to stop us. Until that day and after our enemies WILL learn to FEAR us.

Today we DOMINATED the map and that will continue until our enemies surrender and admit defeat, at which point peace will be restored to the lands of Cyrodiil once again under one ruler.
    Edited by Ahtu on May 22, 2020 11:21PM
  • Ahtu
    Ahtu
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just to clarify, I haven't run with AP since Crow left. They are a shadow of their former selves. I help lead GAO-PVP now.
  • midgetfromtheshire
    midgetfromtheshire
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu wrote: »
    Emily,

I haven't posted score because my taunting has been answered and AD is now pop-locked every day when I play, meaning good fights for me instead of pvdooring AD's scrolls every day which is not as challenging. Obviously, I didn't expect anyone to actually show up, so the original plan isn't working as expected. I came up with a new plan and I unveiled it today with great effect.

We successfully dethroned AD with their Emperor, who is good, online, took our scroll back at Fare, took Alessia and took DC, Ales with a great battle at Dragonclaw. I've known for two months AD has PvDoored the map in the middle of the night so I knew we weren't winning this campaign or the last due to increased DC resistance during the day in the form of Xan's Army. Now that people are actually playing during the day, we can have some meaningful battles and use strategy/tactics.

I look forward to great battles now that we have many enemies to fight. When Corona is over things will go back to usual and EP will dominate like we did for the past 8 months in a row and there will be nothing that anyone can do to stop us. Until that day and after our enemies WILL learn to FEAR us.

Today we DOMINATED the map and that will continue until our enemies surrender and admit defeat, at which point peace will be restored to the lands of Cyrodiil once again under one ruler.

e32971d4923a4f5fcfe8ca03dca6aad6f2490494f3f5d54ca3fc8af48cbced15.jpg
    Get rid of faction locks.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    EP is weak and I'm not just saying that because the score. They really are without certain organized guilds. One thing I noticed about EP is they are all mouth if they win and they cowards when they begin to lose.

I think the "EP that won every campaign" depended on 3/4 good organized guilds running at the same time. If guilds stayed in their current alliance, I think EP will be the new "DC" (being last all the time) even with a poplock.

The reason I say this is there has been a few "ouch .. that must have hurt your feelings" moments recently. Like just a few days ago at Glade. DC had 2 bar pop and EP poplocked. EP took empty warden, and what appeared to be the entire EP alliance moved to N Glade. There were at least 70 EP that I seen and I'm sure there must have been more. The EP that didn't die ran back to ales. A similar situation happened recently at DC. The current EP is weak even with a poplock.

I don't follow guilds but something changed on EP. In order for EP to dominate again, I think they will need the same guilds that made them #1.

Edited by vamp_emily on May 23, 2020 10:59AM

• thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just want a server that can perform what was promised.
    In all honesty EP was kicking ass before that update. I think, and I'm not saying i'm right, but a lot of players on all factions have stopped playing grey host period. That may have effected EP more.
  • Theignson
    Theignson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    vamp_emily wrote: »
    EP is weak and I'm not just saying that because the score. They really are without certain organized guilds. One thing I noticed about EP is they are all mouth if they win and they cowards when they begin to lose.

I think the "EP that won every campaign" depended on 3/4 good organized guilds running at the same time. If guilds stayed in their current alliance, I think EP will be the new "DC" (being last all the time) even with a poplock.

The reason I say this is there has been a few "ouch .. that must have hurt your feelings" moments recently. Like just a few days ago at Glade. DC had 2 bar pop and EP poplocked. EP took empty warden, and what appeared to be the entire EP alliance moved to N Glade. There were at least 70 EP that I seen and I'm sure there must have been more. The EP that didn't die ran back to ales. A similar situation happened recently at DC. The current EP is weak even with a poplock.

I don't follow guilds but something changed on EP. In order for EP to dominate again, I think they will need the same guilds that made them #1.

DC has won the campaign "once" in the 3+ years I've PvPed. In the last week, due to a single post from Ahtu, DC joined AD to help AD catch up in score to make sure EP didn't win. DC was within 500 points of first place...instead of trying to win, there they were helping AD by PvDooring KC while VE and the entire AD faction took Arrius. AD got the scrolls and first place...

That being said, it is true that EP has not had large organized groups for several camps. Of course VV and SOTP still run , but they are very small compared to the huge AD zergs. VE leading the AD faction is the key development, I think without VE Ad would not have won the campaign. GAO is the only "large" guild still running on EP , but they are usually one raid or less in size, where AD has been running these huge zergs with 4+ raids, sort of like what AP used to do.

What are the "3/4 good guilds" you think left EP?
    Quakrson, Stam DK, Grand Overlord
    Trackrsen, Stam Warden, Grand Overlord
    Quakrsen, Mag DK, Overlord
    Tolliverson, Stam NB, General
    Farfarel, Stam Necro, Praetorian
    Spencerson, Templar, Prefect
    Phosphorsen, Stam Sorc, Colonel
    Phosphorson, Mag Sorc, Centurion
    Glimson, Arcanist, Major
    All EP/ PC NA
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Months ago, AD lose several guilds to when they move to DC. Zone generals also rarely form group anymore. Because of that AD bleeding PUG to EP. In the past few months new PUG style guild are forming like akabaka, SDK, etc and zone generals start organizing group for PUG and those casuals has started to return and also influx of new players. I’ve seen a group taking back keep because some casuals asking in zone they need help getting skyshard. It will be interesting to see development in the future.
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Ahtu

Just incase you forget to post the score again

AD: 88249
    DC: 86921
    EP: 85405

Is your plan still working? I notice as soon as EP lost first place you haven't posted the score. Why?

:D
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    How many factions does it take to TRY and capture Ales from DC? :lol:
    Edited by thegreat_one on May 24, 2020 6:40AM
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Theignson wrote: »

DC has won the campaign "once" in the 3+ years I've PvPed. In the last week, due to a single post from Ahtu, DC joined AD to help AD catch up in score to make sure EP didn't win. DC was within 500 points of first place...instead of trying to win, there they were helping AD by PvDooring KC while VE and the entire AD faction took Arrius. AD got the scrolls and first place...

That being said, it is true that EP has not had large organized groups for several camps. Of course VV and SOTP still run , but they are very small compared to the huge AD zergs. VE leading the AD faction is the key development, I think without VE Ad would not have won the campaign. GAO is the only "large" guild still running on EP , but they are usually one raid or less in size, where AD has been running these huge zergs with 4+ raids, sort of like what AP used to do.

What are the "3/4 good guilds" you think left EP?

AD won last 2 campaigns because of 2 reasons:

1) AD oceanic guilds returned mostly uncontested
    2) Certain EP pug groups absorb all the pugs and manage them poorly rather than letting them react naturally to fights on the map.

I don't think primetime zerging really plays into scoring much for many years rlly. As an example, if this was the case then EP would have won the previous campaign (before this last one) and they didn't - AD won it.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on May 24, 2020 6:50AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Enkil
    Enkil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahtu.. u somehow got owned on forums by Emily.. universe might be trying to tell u it's time to reflect on, and perhaps adjust your forum posting habits

Edited by Enkil on May 24, 2020 7:28AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we maybe keep the focus on actual PVP instead of forum PVP? Because forum PVP is why this thread keeps getting locked.

Theignson, are you thinking of a different campaign? DC won PC/NA Kaalgrontiid twice.
  • Lord_Draevan
    Lord_Draevan
    ✭✭✭✭✭

AD won last 2 campaigns because of 2 reasons:

1) AD oceanic guilds returned mostly uncontested
    2) Certain EP pug groups absorb all the pugs and manage them poorly rather than letting them react naturally to fights on the map.

6am EST on a Sunday.

8yYCQkA.png

1st point seems about right. Playing in the morning as EP or DC is pretty boring tbh.
    I'm a man of few words. Any questions?
    NA/PC server
  • Wing
    Wing
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    we have all been victims of the night time pvp groups, its true that whatever faction has the best off hours presence seems to win, seems this time it rotated around to AD though im sure it will rotate to someone else soon, it always does.

also Ahtu, blaming Corona? really? so your saying when all the DC and AD players go back to work, and the EP kids have nobody to fight, you will win again? im sure you will be very proud.

ESO player since beta.
    full time subscriber.
    PC NA
    ( ^_^ )

You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods You shall be as gods -Xenogears
    DK one trick
  • Kagukan
    Kagukan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AD will never win another campaign...Or maybe they will. Good job AD!
    Remember to deep fry your words before you eat them. They taste better.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well i guess if you tell your faction to set their alarms for 11 pm and play till 6 am u can accomplish a lot in 2 days.
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh and EP start the next camp with the hammer and Gating DC, EP is afraid of the elves or just double teaming us as per usual!
    Edited by thegreat_one on May 24, 2020 4:35PM
  • thegreat_one
    thegreat_one
    ✭✭✭✭
    *** pathetic DC no one online and EP goes for the easy mode. lol Ahtu claims ep is strong. Only when fighting nothing.
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Contrats EP AD for winning the campaign.

• Heimpai
    Heimpai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and EP start the next camp with the hammer and Gating DC, EP is afraid of the elves or just double teaming us as per usual!

AD lost the hammer at arrius while DC pvdoored and if you're not going to play then you don't need scrolls

Don't worry you'll be poplocked getting 300+ score later like usual
  • xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well i guess if you tell your faction to set their alarms for 11 pm and play till 6 am u can accomplish a lot in 2 days.
    Or maybe they are from asia or australia? I heard australia and asia have different timezone than NA. Could be wrong tough.
  • Nevidyra
    Nevidyra
    ✭✭✭✭
    For all of the talk about decimating AD, about gating them until they came in dead last and gave up, the following happened instead:

unknown.png

And then the score updates posted on the thread were claimed to have been never cared about by the poster once said individual realized that their actions caused EP to come in dead last. I have never seen AD unite quicker out of sheer spite than I did in this campaign; even players who usually did not care about the map or the score wanted to see EP suffer and played accordingly.

Congratulations and thank you, Ahtu. EP's last place and AD's first place are both well deserved.
    Edited by Nevidyra on May 24, 2020 5:28PM
    -PC/NA/AD-
    CP 1k+

Immortal Redeemer [✅]
    Tick-Tock Tormentor [✅]
    Gryphon Heart [✅]
    Godslayer [WIP]
    Dawnbringer [N/A]

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭