Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

THe PTS died for me when they announced no more changes to vampires before 6.04 even dropped

• nk125x
    nk125x
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just want to see them running a DLC vet dungeon using vampire skills and the Asylum Destro in a live stream - @ZOS_GinaBruno, will have to do more than use the one spamable (Going on when they did normal hallows)
  • Deathlord92
    Deathlord92
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would of really like it if eviscerate had a stamina morph maybe poison damage or something and add something else to the vampire lord ult and above all else getting rid of the cost increase in non vampire abilities or make this fat nerf worth while because right now it isn’t.
  • Stravokov
    Stravokov
    ✭✭✭✭
    that live stream was a joke. "someone is asking the question where they can donate for save the children". i love how they avoided any real questions about upcoming changes with plugs for their donation throughout the live stream.

nothing has changed with this company. if they do make any changes to Vampire, it wont be until 3rd or 4th quarter of the year, since ZO$ never fixes or patches their game until the next DLC drop.
    Edited by Stravokov on May 21, 2020 3:11PM