The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Support Ticket: 200427-006890

NorthernApe
NorthernApe
✭✭
This ticket was raised on 27/04 to request a credit card charge refund. I have been billed three years of ESO Plus membership and am requesting two years fees as a refund. There has been no contact from a support agent to update me on the status of this ticket.

Can you investigate and provide an update?
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @NorthernApe if anyone here is to help you with anything you'll need to provide a ticket number first. Then try tagging ZOS_BillE, he sometimes can at least tell you how far along things have got.
    Options
  • NorthernApe
    NorthernApe
    ✭✭
    Thanks. The ticket number is in the subject.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE may be able to help once they start their day.

Good luck.
    Options
  • NorthernApe
    NorthernApe
    ✭✭
    👍
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @NorthernApe

Thank you for the ticket number. I've sent you a PM with an update on your ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post
  • Sargesgaming
    Sargesgaming
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_BillE I figured instead of bogging this forum up with another thread, would you be able to check on a ticket or 2 for me as well? 200628-007928 and 200625-007395
    Options
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Sargesgaming

You're welcome to start a new thread as this one is over a month old. I've sent you a PM with an update on each ticket.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Options
    Staff Post