Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Antiquities furnishings (PTS)

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are these furnishings bound? Are they collectibles, or can you get several of them?

It doesn't look like any of them are bound. They are not listed as collectibles so you can't put one in each house without obtaining more than one. I haven't got more than one of each yet, but I think you can get more than one because once you collect it it goes back into the menu as "needs lead" or something like that, so you should be able to obtain the leads more than once and collect it again. Hope this helps!
    PAWS - Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff!

Haakon Stormblade - Nord Illusionist, Dwemer scholar, Horse Whisperer, Bringer of Storms
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are 57 unique item and we also have all the region map <3

Thank you for sharing! So... only 57 furniture items, and that's it? I was expecting lots of them...
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »

Thank you for sharing! So... only 57 furniture items, and that's it? I was expecting lots of them...

They could've put them in crates or crown stores to... never mind. ;)
    57 items are a good number for a first batch, they'll add more over time. I'm satisfied with most of them, a lot of these are significant pieces with unique designs.
  • myskyrim26
    myskyrim26
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    myskyrim26 wrote: »

They could've put them in crates or crown stores to... never mind. ;)
    57 items are a good number for a first batch, they'll add more over time. I'm satisfied with most of them, a lot of these are significant pieces with unique designs.

I do hope there will be more over time. Hope ZOS will tell something about it.
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jvhbi8a1fqvn.png

Southern Elsewyr, Shrine of Boethra (very large!)

w549wlprnugx.png

Also Southern Elsewyr, Moons-Blessed Ceremonial Pool (lights are animated, not interactable)

Haakon Stormblade - Nord Illusionist, Dwemer scholar, Horse Whisperer, Bringer of Storms
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1rpo5069hl9w.png

Vvardenfell : Sixth House Ritual Table, and St. Nerevar, Moon-And-Star

fl8g6e5o874r.png

Stonefalls: Ashen Infernace Gate (static)

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pfrexo7ghi3i.png

Deshaan: Blessed Dais of Mother Morrowind (the candles are interactable lighting)

h49ub2f5o97n.png

Craglorn: right is the Altar of Celestial Convergence (gives off strong blue light in short radius, the black part is animated with swirling smoke inside it), left is the Spellscar Shard (also animated and lit, at the base is blue light with crackling lightning, at the top is a flame that gives off red light)

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    5rtnqxl3jhbh.png

Grahtwood: Eight-Star Chandelier (very strong blue light, and animated, the whole thing rotates about its own axis) and St. Alessia, Paravant

eq44dkgy9rhz.png

Malabal Tor: Hollowbane Wind Chimes (animated, looks like it's blowing in a breeze but has no sound), Silvenari Sap-Stone (nice warm light)

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2uhehgu8hnk2.png

Khenarthi's Roost: Apologies to the person who already uploaded the tapestry picture, I wanted to keep all furnishings together for each zone. The tapestry as previously stated is "Sweet Khenarthi's Song", the statue thingy is "Cat's Eye Prism"

jllpne01lclu.png

Greenshade: left is Greensong Gathering Circle, right is Branch of Falinesti

That's all I have for now, 9 zones left for after lunch

• Jaraal
    Jaraal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vicarra wrote: »

So, you are finding leads, scrying and excavating these things that fast? Or is there some PTS aid that's letting you preview these things faster than would be normal on live?
    RIP Bosmer Nation. 4/4/14 - 2/25/19.
  • seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You get all leads in a big file that unlocks all at the start. I don't know how long it would take to find them, or level up the new skill lines as they are also maxed out.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jaraal wrote: »

So, you are finding leads, scrying and excavating these things that fast? Or is there some PTS aid that's letting you preview these things faster than would be normal on live?

On template chars you are given a box with all possible leads in, and since all I care about is housing and furniture, I'm only focusing on those to see what they all look like :) I'm not sure about the drop rate for non-template chars, I will investigate this after I'm done with the furnishings. There are a variety of ways to get them, it seems.

• Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jeweled Skull of Ayleid Kings (Glenumbra)
    bkpjf6xjtmbx.png
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echoes of Almderis (Auridon)8goc8wyy509u.png
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Btw, if anyone on PTS wants to have a look at these objects in person, I've put them all in the same house and you can visit my primary residence (@Vicarra). I've set permissions as decorator for everyone so you can move them around and see them from different angles. Please don't move them too far from their current locations though! The larger objects are all outside in the courtyard.

• seecodenotgames
    seecodenotgames
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll have a look if I can stay on the PTS for more than five minutes. Last night I was alternating between crashing and rollbacks every few minutes, so I gave up.
    Houses on PC EU (newest first)
    • 62. Sand Castles (Fogbreak Lighthouse) - A literal life size sand castle
    • 61. Riften Meadery (Old Mistveil Manor) - A new meadery has opened outside Riften
    • 60. Helene's Writing Room (Golden Gryphon Garret) - A small room for Helene to get some quiet writing time
    • 59. Picnic at Pelin (Black Vine Villa) - Based on the lore book Picnic at Pelin (A Horror Story)
    • 58. Almalexias Temple (Forsaken Stronghold) - A Dunmer Tower with a shrine to the three
    • 57. Pirate New Life For Me (Highhallow Hold) - A pirate tavern where they gift you loot
    • 56. Woodvine Cathedral (Agony's Ascent) - A living cathedral thriving in the Deadlands
    • 55. Dark Elf Town House (Quondam Indorilia) - A small and cosy town house on the edge of Mournhold
    • 54. The Secret Tower (Exorcised Coven Cottage) - A hidden mage tower in the swamps on the Hag Fen
    • 53. Knight Club (Frostvault Chasm) - A disco in a dwarven mineshaft
    • 52. Dwemer Cave City (The Erstwhile Sanctuary) - A lost dwarven city has been found deep underground
    • 51. Alinor Gryphon Aerie (Colossal Aldmeri Grotto) - A place where gryphons are trained
    • 50. The Charred Towers (Doomchar Plateau) - Deadlands themed fortress with two towers and custom furniture
    • 49. Argonian Sea Town (Tel Galen) - An Argonian sea port
    • 48. Daedric Princess Tower (Seaveil Spire) - An underwater tower dedicated to the Daedric Prince Meridia
    • 47. Fargrave Observatory (Ossa Accentium) - An observatory in the portal realm of Fargrave
    • 46. Hundings Beach House (Hundings Palatial Hall) - Beach house and hottub
    • 45. Crystal Gardens (Snugpod) - Enchanted Gardens with crystalline trees
    • 44. Dawnlight Health Spa (Princely Dawnlight Palace) - Our spa waters are revitalising and ready to heal your aching body
    • 43. Mountainside Retreat (Pariah's Pinnacle) - An orc mountainside hall with an amazing view
    • 42. Volcanic Vile Villa (Kushalit Sanctuary) - A private hollowed out volcano for all your mad alchemist needs
    • 41. Arenthian Water Temple (Strident Springs Demesne) - A relaxing water temple outside Arenthia
    • 40. Woodland Cottage (Ald Velothi Harbor House) - A house in a tree, but not a treehouse
    • 39. Winter Snow Meadhall (Enchanted Snow Globe Home) - A winter meadhall has opened to get everyone in the festive mood
    • 38. Fire and Ice Hotel (Elinhir Private Arena) - An new hotel has opened with an ice bar and a lava room
    • 37. City of Princes (Pantherfang Chapel) - Citadese is under attack from a dragon invasion. Prince Tarvia is leading the escape through the sewers.
    • 36. Dark Brotherhood Home (Stay-Moist Mansion) - A Dark Brotherhood Sanctuary found beneath an Argonian village
    • 35. Volkihar Courtyard (Velothi Reverie) - A castle courtyard modelled on the famous Volkihar Castle in Skyrim
    • 34. Rada's Summer Getaway (Potentate's Retreat) - A Redguard mansion with a dark vampiric secret in the basement
    • 33. Cascadia Wine N Dine (Sweetwater Cascades) - Vineyard and meadery with two restaurants and a chapel
    • 32. Walled Kitchen Garden (Amaya Lake Lodge) - Fresh produce and cut flowers for sale. Hot food served in a family restaurant.
    • 31. Luckycat Summerhouse (Lucky Cat Landing) - A khajiiti villa with spa and dining
    • 30. Helene's Boutique (Water's Edge) - The famous dressmaker has opened a new dress shop in town
    • 29. Alinor Garden Party (Mathiisen Manor) - A party in the flower gardens of a Altmer noble's manor
    • 28. Markarth Bath House (Stone Eagle Aerie) - A relaxing spa and bath house with an arts and craft centre
    • 27. Treeboat house (The Gorinir Estate) - No one know how an imperial ship ended up in the treetops
    • 26. Varlaisvea College (Varlaisvea Ayleid Ruins) - An ancient library has been discovered deep inside an Ayleid ruin
    • 25. City on the Moon (The Orbservatory Prior) - Moonbase with housing and an inn under the stars
    • 24. Lakemire Water Gardens (Lakemire Xanmeer Manor) - Relaxing hanging gardens and a fish restaurant beneath the Xanmeer
    • 23. Hircine's Hunt Club (Hunters Glade) - A relaxing villa for werewolves to feast in the ever refilling hunting grounds
    • 22. Lost Dwarven Kingdom (Shalidor’s Shrouded Realm) - A lost Dwemer king's palace has been found in a mage's pocket realm
    • 21. Replaced with 54. The Secret Tower
    • 20. Topal Fishing Resort (Grand Topal Hideaway) - A resort in the middle of a fishing lake on a private island
    • 19. Castleton Manor (Alinor Crest Townhouse) - The home of Lord Castleton and his daughter Sonja
    • 18. Cave of BBQ N Ribs (Earthtear Cavern) - A secret rocky dome, hosts a BBQ and ribs restaurant
    • 17. Who Lived in a Shoe (The Ample Domicile) - There was an old reach witch who lived in a shoe
    • 16. Dwemer Party Tower (Hall of the Lunar Champion - Lion's Cradle) - A dwarven flying tower repurposed for parties
    • 15. A Taste of Alinor (Sleek Creek House) - A small piece of Alinor beside a creek
    • 14. Lava Submarine Base (Bastion Sanguinaris) - An evil vampire alchemy lab, accessible only via a lava submarine
    • 13. Spirit-tree Library (Wraithhome) - A library built atop an ancient forest within an ancient Daedric ruin
    • 12. Golden Beach Palace (Thieves' Oasis) - A dwarven inspired Redguard beach resort
    • 11. Mad Scientists House (Cyrodilic Jungle House) - Workshop and garage with an experimental De-lore-ean
    • 10. Big Toy House (Antiquarian's Alpine Gallery) - Two life sized doll's houses and a inn beneath the stairs
    • 9. Icy Falls Inn (Forgemaster Falls) - Two Nord lodges on a lake, serving mead and fresh fish
    • 8. Blue-ice Palace (Stillwaters Retreat) - Solitude, but on a frozen lake
    • 7. Mushroom Manor (Coldharbour Surreal Estate) - Dunmer house built from giant mushrooms
    • 6. Vampire Academy with wine bar (Daggerfall Overlook) - Come for the nibbles; stay for eternity
    • 5. Three Pillows War (Grymharth's Woe) - Re-enact the three banners war with pillow forts and floof balls
    • 4. Treefern House (Moon-sugar meadow) - Giant treefern treehouse
    • 3. Artaeum Theatre/Opera housel (Grand Psijic Manor) - Tiered Balcony
    • 2. Imperial Bridal Suite (Linchal Grand Manor) - Wedding venue with bridal suite extension
    • 1. Dragonguard Penthouse (Jode's Embrace) - 3 Extra floors, with indoor conservatory and top floor gym
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of these furnishing will work great with the Moon-Sugar Meadow home. The Font of Auri-El would be a great center piece for the Khanjiit trading camp I'm building.
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    l3056ap5ctus.png

From Murkmire - Nisswo's Soul Tender

urws9tffnalb.png

From Gold Coast: Golden Idol of Morihaus, and Meridian Sconce (interactable, lights go on and off)

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    16gxd1zjpczb.png

Bleakrock - Brazier of Frozen Flame and Ruby Dragon Skull

bnoz1ba1y501.png

From Betnikh: Ayleid Lightwell (same same as a regular one in the world, so huge. Not able to turn it off.)

c7xqdg0gkcn7.png

The second one from Betnikh: Warcaller's Painted Drum (animated, plays no sound yet)

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cgu7t78g3rp6.png

From Orsinium, Tusks of the Orc-Father, and Anvil of Old Orsinium (interactable, is an actual blacksmith station)

ognbioi4v386.png

From Coldharbour: Daedric Pillar of Torment, and Void-Crystal Anomaly (name doesn't match the one shown in your inventory, not sure what it will end up being on live)

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    migseura4rqk.png

More close up view of the Void-Crystal Anomaly (or Black Fragment of Lyg, in your inventory). Animated. All the crystals bob up and down.

f035gmljsw6l.png

From Hew's Bane - Morwha's Blessing (I think is unfinished?)

l496m7a132sq.png

Last but not least, also from Hew's Bane, "Yokudan Skystone Scabbard".

Unfortunately I'm not able to get the two items from Northern Elsewyr, but this is now all the rest of them (edited the post for Alik'r to show the Heartland painting, which I now found again).

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @Vicarra awesome!
  • Caelc
    Caelc
    ✭✭✭
    so can you obtain these things only once?
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caelc wrote: »

That I'm not sure about yet, need to test it. Once you collect it, it goes back into the menu under "needs lead", but since they're not bound (the furnishings I mean) I assume that means they're tradeable and therefore you could have more than one.

• Caelc
    Caelc
    ✭✭✭
    Caelc wrote: »

That I'm not sure about yet, need to test it. Once you collect it, it goes back into the menu under "needs lead", but since they're not bound (the furnishings I mean) I assume that means they're tradeable and therefore you could have more than one.

thanks, because one lamp or brazier just doesnt do it
    Edited by Caelc on April 22, 2020 5:02PM
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    I've just tested it, if you get the lead again you can dig up the same furnishing antiquity again.
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've just tested it, if you get the lead again you can dig up the same furnishing antiquity again.

Excellent - can you confirm if you also got a second codex entry?

• perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    I did, I now have 2 of 3.
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    thanks so much, @Vicarra! I can´t wait to get my hands on some of these!

Is it hard to get the leads? And do you always get them in the same spot / from the same person? I am wondering if some of these will be super rare.

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    thanks so much, @Vicarra! I can´t wait to get my hands on some of these!

Is it hard to get the leads? And do you always get them in the same spot / from the same person? I am wondering if some of these will be super rare.

I haven't put any real effort into hunting leads, but they come from various sources. Some are mob drops, some you can buy from vendors if you have certain achievements, I think.