Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Antiquities furnishings (PTS)

dcam86b14_ESO
dcam86b14_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
I found these from the PTS leads.
Post any you find.

kuwfizxyc4n8.png
gqixvhw9nazl.png
1212pzlyfbzb.png
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Nice!
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    Are these Antiquity furnishings bind on pickup or tradeable?
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thanks for sharing. These look very interesting. Let us know if they are BOP
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What category do they go in? I would be very sad if I can't place all of them in my home at the same time
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Do you only have one furniture or is it like the tapestry from Elsweyr that you can place in different homes simultaneously?
  • Caelc
    Caelc
    ✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    Do you only have one furniture or is it like the tapestry from Elsweyr that you can place in different homes simultaneously?

will be one most likely
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly?

This is kind of the opposite of the kind of thing I'm into, personally.

I don't really do thrones and fonts.

I'm sure some people will like it, though.
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »
    Honestly?

This is kind of the opposite of the kind of thing I'm into, personally.

I don't really do thrones and fonts.

I'm sure some people will like it, though.

The PTS notes had a list of furniture items. It looks like there are several little statues (like a Guar) as well. Some sound really interesting.
    Furnishing - Zone
    Altar of Celestial Convergence - Craglorn
    Anvil of Old Orsinium - Wrothgar
    Ashen Infernace Gate - Stonefalls
    Ayleid Lightwell - Betnikh
    Beacon of Tower Zero - Stormhaven
    Blessed Dais of Mother Morrow - Deshaan
    Branch of Falinesti - Greenshade
    Brazier of Frozen Flame - Bleakrock
    Carved Whale Totem - Eastmarch
    Cat's Eye Prism - Khenarthi's Roost
    Daedric Pillar of Torment - Coldharbour
    Dwarven Puzzle Box - Stros M'Kai
    Dwemer Star Chart - Alik'r
    Dwemer Star Chart - Stros M'Kai
    Ebony Fox Totem - The Rift
    Echoes of Aldmeris - Auridon
    Eight-Star Chandelier - Grahtwood
    Font of Auri-El - Western Skyrim
    Golden Idol of Morihaus - Gold Coast
    Greensong Gathering Circle - Greenshade
    Hollowbone Wind Chimes - Malabal Tor
    Jeweled Skull of Ayleid Kings - Glenumbra
    Kingmaker's Trove - Glenumbra
    Maormeri Serpent Shrine - Auridon
    Meridian Sconce - Gold Coast
    Mnemonic Star-Sphere - Clockwork City
    Moonlight Mirror - Reaper's March
    Moons-Blessed Ceremonial Pool - Southern Elsweyr
    Morwha's Blessing - Hew's Bane
    Moth Priest's Cleansing Bowl - Elsweyr
    Nest of Shadows - Shadowfen
    Nisswo's Soul Tender - Murkmire
    Noble Knight's Rest - Stormhaven
    Prismatic Sunbird Feather - Summerset
    Remnant of the False Tower - Rivenspire
    Riven King's Throne - Rivenspire
    Ruby Dragon Skull - Bleakrock
    Rune-Carved Mammoth Skill - The Rift
    Sacred Chalice of Ysgramor - Eastmarch
    Seat of the Snow Prince - Western Skyrim
    Shrine of Boethra - Southern Elsweyr
    Silvenari Sap-Stone - Malabal Tor
    Sixth House Ritual Table - Vvardenfell
    Sorcerer-King's Blade - Reaper's March
    Spellscar Shard - Craglorn
    St. Alessia, Paravant - Grahtwood
    St. Nerevar, Moon-and-Star - Vvardenfell
    Stained Glass of Lunar Phases - Elsweyr
    Sweet Khenarthi's Song - Khenarthi's Roost
    Tall Papa's Lamp - Bangkorai
    The Dutiful Guar - Bal Foyen
    The Heartland - Alik'r
    Tri-Angled Truth Altar - Bal Foyen
    Tusks of the Orc-Father - Wrothgar
    Void-Crystal Anomaly - Coldharbour
    Warcaller's Painted Drum - Betnikh
    Yokudan Skystone Scabbard - Hew's Bane
  • TheStarfighter
    TheStarfighter
    ✭✭✭
    If you really want to know what you will be able to find you have this vidéo showing only the description not the item : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt0rEJGIWeA

There are 57 unique item and we also have all the region map <3
    Edited by TheStarfighter on April 21, 2020 2:48PM
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The font looks like its taken from another game, I hope it is a work-in-progress model, not something final.
    [PC/EU] Tamriel Hero, Stormproof, Grand Master Crafter
  • HelathAndrethi
    HelathAndrethi
    ✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »
    The font looks like its taken from another game, I hope it is a work-in-progress model, not something final.

Yes, that game is called Skyrim. ;) It looks very similar to the Snow Elf shrines in the Forgotten Vale.
  • TheStarfighter
    TheStarfighter
    ✭✭✭
    kind_hero wrote: »

Yes, that game is called Skyrim. ;) It looks very similar to the Snow Elf shrines in the Forgotten Vale.

Yep it's snow elf architecture and it's so cool to see that in eso :)
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    6jzo4thuvqrc.png
    This is the furnishing from Bangkorai, "Tall Papa's Lamp". It is animated, it has a small curling sliver of smoke coming from the spout.

mrspc9fbve5z.png

These are from Auridon. "Maormer Serpent Shrine" and the painting triptych is "Echoes of Aldmeris"
    Edited by Vicarra on April 21, 2020 9:13PM
    PAWS - Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff!

Haakon Stormblade - Nord Illusionist, Dwemer scholar, Horse Whisperer, Bringer of Storms
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    h0m6wr0trx0g.png
    This is from Clockwork City, "Mnemonic Star Sphere". Also animated, the inner starscape and the brass rings counter-rotate.

id3u7pkabipj.png

These are the two from Bal Foyen. "The Dutiful Guar" (metallic, sort of bronze-y), and "Tri-Angled Truth Altar"
    Edited by Vicarra on April 21, 2020 9:12PM

Haakon Stormblade - Nord Illusionist, Dwemer scholar, Horse Whisperer, Bringer of Storms
  • perditioner
    perditioner
    ✭✭✭
    832eb1gak1cp.png
    I dug up this in Khenarthis Roost, Sweet Khenarthi's Song.
    Edited by perditioner on April 21, 2020 9:03PM
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    y0lehllqddin.png
    These are the two from The Rift. The small statue is the "Ebony Fox Totem", the other is the "Rune Carved Mammoth Skull". Both static, but very nice.

t63dkg4dt6iy.png

These are from Stros M'kai. "Dwarven Puzzle Box" (static) and "Dwemer Star Chart" (both the blue part, which gives off blue light, and the mechanism underneath it are animated)
    Edited by Vicarra on April 21, 2020 9:09PM

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    7dal8wkzsmke.png

This is the one from Shadowfen, "Nest of Shadows". Static, the black part is slightly reflective, giving it a metallic sheen.

8l89vw0zsdw9.png

This is the one from Summerset, ""Prismatic Sunbird Feather". The flames are animated, and it's very bright.
    Edited by Vicarra on April 21, 2020 9:07PM

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gbl6fgj4qe0p.png

These are the two from Rivenspire. "Riven King's Throne" and "Remnant of the False Tower". The remnant is animated. The central crystal and the stone part bob slightly up and down, the four smaller crystals orbit the central one.

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    28vktlatuome.png

These are the ones from Reaper's March: "Moonlight Mirror" (animated, the clouds move across the mirror) and "Sorceror King's Blade"

o0sy0l15jh0t.png

These are from Glenumbra: "Jewelled Skull of Ayleid Kings" and "Kingmaker's Trove"

• Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha, I am scrolling down this page with a hand in front of at least one eye, trying not to look, but really looking. I don't want these spoiled, but I do! But I don't! Ahhhh!

!!!!! ;):dizzy: !!!!!
  • Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    r9bratbkswfb.png

For some reason when I was laying out my findings I managed to misplace the other one from Alik'r (the painting "The Heartland"), but this is the other one from there, "Coil of Satakal". I don't know if it's supposed to make noise, it has some animation when you hit it but no sounds.

x1lvhqrczqxi.png

Edit, "The Heartland" now pictured above.

2l81izigkphl.png

These are the two from Stormhaven. "Noble Knight's Rest" and the light (which is incredibly bright, and the light itself is animated) is "Beacon of Tower Zero".

t4a4df4zm9nt.png

Although someone posted a preview of the "Font of Auri-El", I wanted to show you the actual size of it. This thing is a massive structural piece. The light is not interactive.

Unfortunately these are all I had time to find today, I'm going to try and get the rest tomorrow, unless someone else does so first.
    Edited by Vicarra on April 22, 2020 4:24PM

• Vicarra
    Vicarra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »

It seems like it's one furniture object per time that you dig it up but you can probably have more than one, because in the menu where you track which leads you have, it tells you how many of that object you have already. Whether you require more than one lead to get more than one object I'm not quite sure about yet, but they're like regular furnishings in that you can only place each in one house at a time.

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my, I shouldnt have looked! Giveeeeh us Skyrim NAAAAAAOOOO! <3
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow... I can't believe these are ESO furnishings! The quality of these is incredible. All this is amazing, really!

Thanks @Vicarra for all these!
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for posting! Great finds! :smile:

Though... can't help but feel like many of these look nothing ESO-like. :confused: Either the colours, the saturation, or the effects, or something... but they look off, like they don't belong in the same game. Most new furniture may look unique and new, but not... alien stylistically somehow.

Not sure if that made sense, a lot of these just remind me more of GW2 than ESO.
  • TheStarfighter
    TheStarfighter
    ✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »

Though... can't help but feel like many of these look nothing ESO-like. :confused: Either the colours, the saturation, or the effects, or something... but they look off, like they don't belong in the same game. Most new furniture may look unique and new, but not... alien stylistically somehow.

Not sure if that made sense, a lot of these just remind me more of GW2 than ESO.

It's simply because all that thing are artefacts of different time different culture. The way we see Elder Scrolls Universe threw ESO he's just a way it's portrait so i think that for certain item to look a bit alien or misplaced is a good choice because all of the shot above are artefact linked to Lore. And anyone who jump in the Lore know that sometime it's crazy.

Just the tapestry called "Echoes of Aldmeris" we don't even know if Aldmeris is a real place or just a metaphor and now we have maybe a representation of it ?

Maybe that or it's just unpolished texture >:)
  • prof-dracko
    prof-dracko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh damn, these are awesome. Perfect museum pieces. Interesting the Sunbirds are now canon, I think they were only mentioned in Kirkbride works.
  • kind_hero
    kind_hero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluebird wrote: »

This is true, I also feel these items are from another game, and it's not because they are from another era. It looks like they hired a new team to do these items. Some of these look like mods. I am not saying they look bad, on the contrary, but something makes them look off.

We wil get used with this, I am happy we have these items, and will start collecting :smile:
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    wow, some of those are fantastic!! Some do look a bit out of place though (like from a different game) as their style does not match anything else in the game. Like the moonlight mirror and Sweet Khenarthi's Song ..which I both loooove btw.

Looks like there are several items I can use for my astronomer´s home and astronomy class!
  • Spell-Slinger
    Spell-Slinger
    ✭✭✭
    Are these furnishings bound? Are they collectibles, or can you get several of them?