Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Sir_Valk
    Sir_Valk
    ✭✭
    A bundle of outfits, so purchase 1 get 3 for example. Not only outfits but alot more bundles, also a season pass would be nice so people can unlock stuff if they level for it, from 1-100, this season pass will be 10$, and each new patch there will be a new season. so people can grind more, and spend their time alot more ingame.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    fish tank as house furnishing, various sizes and types, different fish
  • wodkamanostrab16_ESO
    Shrike hair!
    ON-npc-Shrike_Talon_2.jpg
    Skyrim vampire eyes option
    latest?cb=20120803235357
    PC EU
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Come on ZoS! Just reskin the current kagouti mount, and BOOM, /easy/ cash grab! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIT!!!

900px-ON-creature-Bull_Kagouti.jpg
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf insurance...
  • Raltin
    Raltin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nerf insurance...

"That'll be another $20 a month."
    "Proud purveyor of Cyrodiil Pickles."
  • TheBalance
    TheBalance
    ✭✭✭
    I’d love a statue of Lamae Bal as the monthly small statue that subscribers can get. She deserves her recognition for fighting against Molag Bal! Especially since she is a vampire and would make sense for the next chapter!

I’d also like the ability to hide vampire appearance effects as in the lore there are some vampire bloodlines that are able to do this but only in PvE content because obviously in PvP this would need to come off. I guess this could be a skin? Either way I think this should be an option then removed when joining battlegrounds or alliance wars
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Class change. Account wide everything. Priority server connection
  • kadochka
    kadochka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Friend of mine suggested the armadillo/ankylosaurus-looking creatures in Elsweyr as a baby/little pet version (or maybe a mount), lol!

EDIT: It's called a glyptodon!
    Edited by kadochka on April 10, 2020 12:37AM
    if I could make another character, their name would be Cries-For-Character-Slots. AKA, I need more.

• RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    Any new personalities making their way to the game this year? Or at least, new to the crown store?
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need more appearance options, such as hair and makeup. New ones or the old ones below:

*Wavy Triple Braided Updo*
    *Dragonfly Wing Lashes*
    Long Glitter Lashes
    White-Gold Eyeshadow
    Anvil Sunset Eyeshadow

• Malfious1986
    Malfious1986
    ✭✭✭
    A crow or raven pet. Doesn't have to be the talking variety but would be cool.

Bonus points if it lands on your shoulder if the player is idle.
    Part of the PS4 EU Guild ESO - Expendable Heroes. Check out our Facebook Page! PSN Lord_Malfious
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reading glasses. We need reading glasses.
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • wishlist14
    wishlist14
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An owl for our home would be cool it can sit and turn it's head right around and hoot. Not too tiny so it can be seen if we perch it on a tree in our home please :)

I'd like to see some more hats but not with flowers on them please just plain hats I actually love the models we have but they all have either Christmas sprigs on them or green leaves. Which I don't mind for festive occasions btw. But plain ones please

Instruments as furnishings please they don't have to make music just cosmetic

some hair accessories would be awesome maybe a pack of hair accessories like flowers and tiaras or head bands with butterflies ……...pretty things like that I would buy the pack just as I have bought the hair packs

Also eyewear packs would be great you could sell them as bundles or packs for different races I'm sure many of us would gladly invest crowns in such things

Can I please point out that cosmetic items that change and improve our character appearance would be a good money maker for the crown store and it would make many of us happy <3:)
    Thank you kindly @ZOS_GinaBruno

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please purdy purrrrdy please with a rumsoaked-cherry on top (as usual)

The rough orcish wooden log-poster bed, in single, double, plain and blue lux version...?

Edit: I'll hand over the firstborn I'm not going to ever get afflicted with!? <;D
    Edited by InaMoonlight on April 14, 2020 11:30PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh and it's my birthday! Well, was, an hour and a half ago :D

Orcish wooden barked log bed plz? *plrrrfffhhhff*
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meridian Wolf mount, and/or Meridian Senche return

Nightflame arms pack return
  • nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    nwilliams2107b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The option to sheath my 2 swords on my back, yes I'd happily pay for this.
  • esouser16436345
    Edited by esouser16436345 on September 23, 2022 4:55PM
  • Aendruu
    Aendruu
    ✭✭✭
    This hairstyle:

sapiarch.webp
    "So, drinking is a sacrament to Y'ffre... because it's his way of reminding us not to take things too seriously... You know how the other Elves are. Altmer have their crystal towers, and that's how they want to be — cold and perfect. And Dunmer are just like their Red Mountain — smouldering and dark. We just want to have a drink and not worry about it."
    - Regring the Spinner
  • cc9928816
    cc9928816
    Soul Shriven
    Double mount!!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A "Frankenstein Horse", all stitched from other horses.

We have has a zombie and a mummy horse.

I don't even like the various undead mounts/pets, but this would be pretty cool.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    kadochka wrote: »
    Friend of mine suggested the armadillo/ankylosaurus-looking creatures in Elsweyr as a baby/little pet version (or maybe a mount), lol!

EDIT: It's called a glyptodon!

Mount!!! Totally a mount!! And a Wamasu mount!!

And durzog mount!! And Duzog pet (the one in the gem store is weirdly/irritatingly colored).
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • DreadDaedroth
    DreadDaedroth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crow heart skull sallet now that Greymoor is close and Icereach out.
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Backpacks as cosmetic items!
    so there are at least two I can think of, costumes that have backpacks, the graverobber and treasure hunter costume.
    if it can be done for costumes, I imagine it can be done on equipment, im not a developer so I wouldn't know for certain but I think this is a great idea.
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could we have plain black robe with wide sleeves and hood? No decorations or additional parts like bands, badges, etc. Just simple robe like on photo
    864703653.jpg
  • AlexWaff
    AlexWaff
    ✭✭✭
    Class change tokens, it's simply a crime you'll probably make us wait another expansion, with alliance change coming in alone this one. Unless there's technical difficulties with releasing it alongside alliance change, or just wanting it to be a patch later to spread out big changes that are prone to breaking, at least officially announce that it *will* happen.

Because at this point it will, there's just no way - just a matter if it's going to be very late or absurdly late. Alliance change was way less likely than class change, but here it is. Complete the set.
  • AlexWaff
    AlexWaff
    ✭✭✭
    Returning the /esraj emote as a direct purchase ;-;
    (and on that note, maybe some way to sync up or choose the track that your instrument plays)
  • xclassgaming
    xclassgaming
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A staff of magnus outfit style!
    Add Veyas hair for us players to use!
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A plain blue scaled skin, and a plain purple scaled skin for Argonians. Please no tattoos on them or weird eyes. I'd like the character's normal eye color to show through. Thanks.

Also, please fix the Maormer Fish Skin so that it covers tails. The person who made it forgot to cover the tails.

Edited by SydneyGrey on April 23, 2020 7:51AM