Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "Crown Store Showcase—April 2020"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
c1afaae3258743625f86f194186508b9.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for the "Crown Store Showcase—April 2020" blog article.

Show your dedication to your divinity of choice with special styles, furnishings, and a colorful chicken (!) with April’s selection of Crown Store additions.
Staff Post
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Is the Senche-Raht mount going to be available for Crowns or for Crown Gems?
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • ZOS_SarahHecker
    ZOS_SarahHecker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @DragonRacer it will be available for Crowns. Crown Gem exclusives will be called out in a separate section if there are any in the Crown Store Showcase.
    Staff Post
  • Darktrox
    Darktrox
    ✭✭✭
    I guess the storm atronach mount will be with crown store gems indeed?
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @DragonRacer it will be available for Crowns. Crown Gem exclusives will be called out in a separate section if there are any in the Crown Store Showcase.

Thank you. I kinda thought they were, but wanted to be sure.

With everything going on right now, my pay is cut a bit and I was definitely hoping it'd be available for Crowns rather than trying to burn crates for Crown gems, which would be a little cruel right now so thank you. Means I don't have a zero hope chance at obtaining the mount. <3
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Ode2Order
    Ode2Order
    ✭✭✭
    A good month :D I'm definitely not disappointed.
  • GuyTheFirst
    GuyTheFirst
    Soul Shriven
    Any guesses on the price for Cadwell's Portal?
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the Dragonguard Supply Chest going to be once per day per account or per character?
  • PandaPalace
    PandaPalace
    ✭✭✭
    Will the New Moon Priest motifs be 100% drop from Dragonguard Supply Chest?
  • Vinterskald
    Vinterskald
    ✭✭✭
    Still no adorable assassin :confused: Hope you'll bring that one back soon as well!!

Looking forward to the New Moon style though :)
    Barra agea ry sou karan.
  • tim99
    tim99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that new house....

700 slots....

giphy.gif

Edited by tim99 on March 31, 2020 6:29PM
  • Radiance
    Radiance
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_SarahHecker
    Is the Rock Pet not being sold this Jester Fest!?
  • Aptonoth
    Aptonoth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had to get that lovely house. I have the perfect plan to furnish that sweet home. Cadwell excellent. An unexpectedly expensive month due to the house and decorations but perfect home for thieves and assassins.