The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natural skin
  • yRaven
    yRaven
    ✭✭✭✭
    Give me Tsaesci Motif back
    Jack of all trades. Master of at least one.
    -
    Àrës - Magicka Dragonknight (EP)
    Persephónē - Magicka Warden (EP)
    Athēna - Magicka Templar (EP)
    Hādēs - Magicka Necromancer (EP)
    Hërmës - Runner Troll (EP)
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can we get Mystery of the chubloon book included in a Orsinium collection
    https://elderscrolls.fandom.com/wiki/Mystery_of_the_Chub_Loon
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that you adding buildings can we get a barn and light house like Rivenspire’s Northpoint light house.
  • Dargon203
    Dargon203
    i want the off the shoulder evening dress back, since i was not able to get it for my female character,

i discovered the game too late ^^
  • Ringing_Nirnroot
    Ringing_Nirnroot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guar Personality, like the guar stomp emote but permanent :)
  • Drunkensot
    Drunkensot
    ✭✭
    Bikini top and bottom
    Biker jacket for men
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you add the smaller boats in Hew's Bane docks to either crown store or lux vendor,especially the dunmer boat thats a vendor and the dock crane. Also can you add a light house to the buildings tab under lux items, it will be nice to have a light house tower to the many homes with docks.
  • SjornParadox52
    SjornParadox52
    ✭✭✭
    How about some vampiric costumes? remember TESV's vampire armor? we could "Die" to see something like that.
  • Miliana
    Miliana
    ✭✭✭
    A fish-tank with exotic fish for a furnishing item

Would love this!
    @Milianaa - PC/NA - End Game Healer
    Tamriel Crown Exchange GM

World Record - vSO: 177,706
    NA First Tick Tock Tormentor
    NA First Title Trifecta (TTT, Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer - Templar Healer)
  • LadyBLAKHART
    LadyBLAKHART
    Soul Shriven
    I would love it if they would add a "Change Class Token" like they added the "change race/appearance/name tokens". Once I create a character's look and name I've usually mulled it over for quite a while. It's the changes in the classes or adding of new ones that make you want to classes to better suit builds. Or, if you're like me when you first started playing ESO, were completely clueless and now have 2 of the same class that you don't want 2 of...class change token would be helpful so you don't have to start from scratch.
  • RPGplayer13579
    RPGplayer13579
    ✭✭✭✭
    I would like the Beast Personality and the Worm Wizard Personality to be put in the Crown Store. Thank you.
    My Characters.

Mike Snow - Imperial - Templar - One-Handed and Shield - Tank - Daggerfall Covenant - Commander.
    Catelyn Rivers - Breton - Sorcerer - Destruction Staff - Daggerfall Covenant - Telvanni Magister.
    Ashara Sand - Redguard - Warden - Two-Handed/One-Handed and Shield - Daggerfall Covenant - Heroic.
    Tormund gro-Largash - Orsimer - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Daggerfall Covenant - Furious.
    Lysa Rivers - Breton - Nightblade - Bow/One-Handed and Shield - Vampire - Daggerfall Covenant - Brassy Assassin.

Jon Karstark - Nord - Dragonknight - Two-Handed - Ebonheart Pact - Drunk.
    Arya Sand - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Assassin.
    Sansa Snow - Impeial - Warden - Destruction Staff/One-Handed and Shield - Ebonheart Pect - Swashbuckler.
    Jojen Reed-Walker - Argonian - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Ebonheart Pact - Melancholy.
    Alys Karstark - Nord - Nightblade - Bow/Dual Wield - Ebonheart Pact - Minstrel.

Nymeria Woods - Bosmer - Nightblade - Bow - Aldmeri Dominion - Thief.
    Brandon Wings - Altmer - Templar - Restoration Staff - Healer - Aldmeri Dominion - Scholar.
    Lyanna Flowers - Altmer - Sorcerer - Sword/Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Duchess.
    Marvolo-jo Riddle - Khajiit - Necromancer - Destruction Staff - Aldmeri Dominion - Deadlands Firewalker.
    Obara Woods - Bosmer - Templar - Bow - Werewolf - Aldmeri Dominion - Cheerful.

• tomofhyrule
    tomofhyrule
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would like the Beast Personality and the Worm Wizard Personality to be put in the Crown Store. Thank you.

As much as I would like that, I can already hear the raging from others. But oh man how I want that Beast personality, but it's got some of the hardest unlock requirements, especially for a noob like me. 10/10 would buy immediately.

...then again, they did put the Soul Shriven skin in the Impresario's store for event tix. I'd buy tickets just to get these personalities.

I'd like to earn it myself, I really would. But I'm saving my gold because I expect I'll need a carry. No death? Ugh, I have some l2p to do.

On another topic, I'm still waiting for the Short Mussed Wave hairstyle. I hate when we get the major NPCs with unobtainable stuff, like Breda's hairstyle that hasn't been in the Crown Store for ages, and I know people have been begging for Rolis Hlaalu's hair forever. Now we're about to get the Anniversary baker, and he's got the Short Mussed Wave style. Please let's get that one already...
    Edited by tomofhyrule on March 21, 2020 2:26PM
  • Kallykat
    Kallykat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mephala Worship Pack - I need that statue!

Also, statues of the following:
    Boethiah
    Hermaeus Mora
    Sanguine
    Mehrunes Dagon
    Jyggalag

Statues of the Divines too, but only after the Princes are complete...
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tier 5 racial weapon motifs and tier 5 armors
  • ApexInterfectum
    ApexInterfectum
    Soul Shriven
    I would love to see a functional wayshrine added in!
    - Apex
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    More Roman and Byzantine inspired costumes and crafting motifs, and a General tullius (TES V: Skyrim) Inspired costume.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

Also as a secondary priority, more samurai themed costumes/motifs, dyes for horse mounts. New mounts other than reskins of a horse,gaur,bear,lion,camel,dire wolf.
    Even Bactrian camel mount would even suffice at this point. Large Armored/not armored Ibex/ram mount.

Also any idea when reapers and psijic crates will return?
    Edited by rexagamemnon on March 26, 2020 10:02AM
  • Krainor1974
    Krainor1974
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    At least one really good vampire themed house in Greymoor and a Lamae Bal statue and statuette
    Edited by Krainor1974 on March 30, 2020 4:31PM
  • Lapin_Logic
    Lapin_Logic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "Frankenstein Horse", all stitched from other horses.

We have has a zombie and a mummy horse.
  • Wishingstaff
    Wishingstaff
    ✭✭
    Elven Hero Costume, Artistic version with legs showing/ upper thighs. As depicted in original artwork. Please.
    Also bikini tops and bottoms.
    Mankini’s lol.
    String bikini beachwear :-)
  • Cpt_Teemo
    Cpt_Teemo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESO Token have it cost 20$ and be able to sell it in game on a separate vendor with min - max set by the economy of where its at like WoW tokens with a couple vendors in every major hub
  • VerboseQuips
    VerboseQuips
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A fungal vvardvark would be awesome. It would make sense for a Telvanni mage, who would have heard of Naleldil's magic, to try to emulate it and do some experiments. :-)

Also, thanks for bringing back Spellbreaker this month, I missed it the first time, and I I'll try to get it this time around. :-)
    My characters:
    Main and crafter: A Breton magicka templar named Erwann Sorril
    Alt 1: A Bosmer sorcerer named Tuuneleg
    Alt 2: An Imperial dragonknight named Gaius Tullius Hastifer
    Alt 3: An Argonian vampire/nightblade named Observe-le-Xanmeer
    Alt 4: A Nord werewolf/dragonknight named Sigurd Hurlevent
    Alt 5: A Breton sorcerer named Gilian Sorril (he's Erwann's younger brother)
    Alt 6: A Khajiit nightblade named Jolan-dar
    Alt 7: A Nord warden named Sigurmar Hurlevent (he's Sigurd's younger brother)
    Alt 8: An Altmer templar named Oioriel
    Alt 9: An Argonian stamina Warden named Danse-avec-les-Rainettes
    Alt 10: A Redguard templar named Neemokh af-Corelanya
    Alt 11: A Nord stamina sorcerer named Olga Écoute-Vent
    Alt 12: A Breton magicka Warden named Ian Sorril
    Alt 13: A Dunmer magicka necromancer named Ilmoran Dren
    Alt 14: An Orc stamina necromancer named Norgol gro-Borziel
    Alt 15: A Nord magicka necromancer named Thorgen Givresang
    Alt 16: An Imperial magicka dragonknight named Publius Valeirus Hastifer (Just call him "Valerio" - he's Gaius younger troublemaker of a brother)
    Main in NA (For collaborative events): A Breton magicka nightblade named Titouan Sorril (long-lost brother of Erwann and Gilian)
  • Mzurran
    Mzurran
    Soul Shriven
    Gift-able player housing.
    Attune-able crafting stations in Clockwork Style.
    Factotum Banker and Merchant.
  • SickleCider
    SickleCider
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hello, ZOS!

First, I want to express my kudos for the recent adult wolf pets we'be had these months, and the introduction of bulky bodied horses with feathered feet! I feel very seen and listened to.

My list is still pretty much the same:
    • You've made the horses fat and fluffy. . . now make them bigger! Taller!
    • More adult wolf pets, please! I really like the dragon hunter wolves, but their vibrantly colored gear doesn't match a lot of mounts! I'd love something in a more neutral color scheme. I also wish that the adult wolves going forward would use all of the new idles introduced: sitting, growling, laying, and biting bum. :D
    • Could we have a pack wolf that increases inventory space, like the boar? Combine this with all of the above and I'll be pleased as punch!
    • I still really want Blackfeather Court merchant and banker!
    • Please bring back the New Moon crates soon. They were my favorite, and I have a friend that wants to get them, too.
    • I knew they weren't hugely popular, but I'd like to see the Dragonscale ones again, too.
    Edited by SickleCider on April 1, 2020 1:21AM
    ✨🐦✨ Blackfeather Court Commission ✨🐦✨
  • Dusk_Coven
    Dusk_Coven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this as there was recently (another) crown sale scam. We aren't even allowed to warn others of scammers because posts get deleted for "naming and shaming".
    Dusk_Coven wrote: »
    Crown Promissory Notes in denominations of 100, 1000, and 10000 Crowns.
    -A Tradeable item that lets you redeem it for Crowns. This would replace gifting as the main (and insecure) way to "sell Crowns".
    -Not saleable to NPC vendors.
    -Redeemed by Destroying it -- so you can't "accidentally" destroy it, nor can you accidentally redeem it.
    -If you can't sell it, you can just redeem it yourself. Lossless.

• TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Blue skin, like the Deadlands Band skin, but in blue.
  • Heimdarm
    Heimdarm
    ✭✭✭
    This is not a wish for an item, but a suggestion. I think somehow you should make it more clear that if a player buy hairstyle package or adornments they can change it freely without character customization token anytime in future.

Maybe I am stupid, but I just learnt it, but I play the game for many years now. It's a great thing that I can customize my look anytime I want, I wish I knew it before.
  • emilyhyoyeon
    emilyhyoyeon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    so excited to finally see this costume in the showcase
    9f4457a541b8270e463ebcdec02e776d.jpg

Really would love to see the other two fem khajiit costumes soon!! I would explode
    Zirasia Firemaker, imperial fire mage & sunbather _ Deebaba Soul-Weaver, argonian spirit minder & soul gem collector
    Tullanisse Starborne, altmer battlemage noble & ayleid researcher _ Qa'Rirra, khajiit assassin & dancer
  • DaveMoeDee
    DaveMoeDee
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Cpt_Teemo wrote: »
    ESO Token have it cost 20$ and be able to sell it in game on a separate vendor with min - max set by the economy of where its at like WoW tokens with a couple vendors in every major hub

I don't understand this. What does the token do? Is it just a way to convert real world money into gold?
  • SunnyToday
    SunnyToday
    Soul Shriven
    Can you bring back the Brassy Assasin personality in the Jubilee event?