Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we talk about performance?

LuxiasCaelum13
LuxiasCaelum13
✭✭✭
The game works worse than ever. Since the "performance patch" everything is broken as hell, and i don't really know why, because before the patch, besides some casual lag, everything worked fine, at least in my computer. How is it possible that the problem, not only wasn't fixed, but went even worse?

Lag, input freeze, crashes and disconnections every ten minutes. Right now this unplayable.
Edited by LuxiasCaelum13 on March 28, 2020 12:36PM
Don't make me say the same thing twice. Don't make me say it a third time. I hate having to repeat myself because it's useless. ~Giorno Giovanna
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It feels like Cyrodiil performance has crept into pve, in cloudrest getting stunned will lock your character up for a few seconds and trying casting any aoe rn is a dps loss
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was in BGs and couldn't fire any weapons. Only thing I could do is run around trying not to die.

Performance is a pandemic!

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• Tarrocan
    Tarrocan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Would we talking about this performance right now , then I don’t know where this will end. the only thing what I can tell u is that the devs don't care about it. I mean look at all this patchnotes. „They fixed the whole game„ :#
    AD MagDK 'General Degree <-Main
    AD MagDK 'Kiana
    AD MagDK Kiana The Fire Mage
    AD MagDK General Degree
    AD MagDK 'Tarrocan
    AD StamDK Tarrocan
    AD MagNB GrimKiller
    AD MagCro Som Ting Wong
    AD StamCro 'Som Ting Wong
    AD MagPlar Della Grant
    AD StamPlar R I M M A
    AD MagSorc Nautilus
    AD StamSorc R O M M I
    AD StamNB Iba
    AD MagDen Desi Roots
    AD StamDen Diablo
  • depravity_influence
    yeah this is pretty crappy on their end. Stuff wasnt the best but it worked before U25. The best way to kill a game is to not know how to improve it or to just make it worse. Everyone should just stop paying for their subs i did after Elswyre came out.
    when the money stops flowing in then they'll listen & probably might fix some of their "improvements". i left before and i dont have a problem leaving again. U25 broke the game and its only going to get worse