The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Three wishes for pvp in 2020

• xshatox
    xshatox
    ✭✭✭✭
    So, about that unicorn, what color do you want it?
  • Orchish
    Orchish
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Performance. It's a disgrace.
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Performance improvements for lag
    2. Bug fixes
    3. Repeat from 1
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    no ofense Lars but we all know when your ballgroup enter cyro because everything begin to lag and know when you have exploded anywhere in the map because we can play until you have camp again. Shouldnt be more efficient a new campaign with just ballgroups in another server?
  • Julibomb
    Julibomb
    ✭✭
    Lag isnt down to just ball groups. There is underlying issues which means that if you have too many people around you then you will have skill delay. Weirdly in my group there is 0 lag until we reach a enemy zerg. The skill delay goes both ways and every faction feels the strain when there is multiple enemies around (zerglings, ball groups, small scalers, solo players, etc).

Please do not blame a certain group or such for playing the game as it was meant to be played as this is just unhelpful and pointless. Instead just look around and see that there is more than likely 40+ people around you from your own alliance and, as weird as it sounds, they may also contribute to the skill delay
    PC EU - EP - CP Campaign

- Raid leader of Retaliatíon -
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1: Fix cyrodiil performance.
    2: Kill the tankmeta once and for all (its so boring).

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Sarno
    Sarno
    Just one:

- complete and total annihilation of 1vX builds
  • Legendry
    Legendry
    ✭✭✭
    1 Nerf Nightblade

2 Buff Sorc

3 Buff Necro pls!!! (Last one but most important).
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by ellahellabella on May 23, 2020 5:27AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sarno wrote: »
    Just one:

- complete and total annihilation of 1vX builds

Or just get better....

Like me in trying to detect sarcasm on the eso forums. I honestly still struggle...
    Edited by ellahellabella on May 23, 2020 5:25AM
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
  • Imryll
    Imryll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP has possibly achieved a first--PvP suggestions I can agree with.

Would also love a no CP 30-day.