Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

UPDATE It's Gone again MY ESO Plus has disappeared!!!

Ilawynde
Ilawynde
✭✭✭
Cant add to craft bag membership paid up till next January XBOX NA

My PC NA account looks normal......................must be XBOX NA specific...................at least for me

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
Edited by Ilawynde on March 20, 2020 3:15PM
  • SlasherZ
    SlasherZ
    RIP
  • thorwyn
    thorwyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    There seems to be a ***-up in the system at the moment. Yesterday, I got a message from Steam, saying that they had to cancel my ESO+ subscription because they did not have my CC details (which is strange, because I subbed via Steam for more than a year). I then logged on to the ZOS site and opened a subscription directly. I received my Welcome-Email as well as the 1650 crowns... but the account was still "inactive", meaning I could not use the crafting bag etc.
    After a couple of minutes and some heavy log-out-and-in gymnastics, everything was fine again.
    And if the dam breaks open many years too soon
    And if there is no room upon the hill
    And if your head explodes with dark forebodings too
    I'll see you on the dark side of the moon
  • spoqster
    spoqster
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ESO Plus still broken for XBox EU
  • MajThorax
    MajThorax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just subbed. I received my crowns but eso plus is still not active and I don't have any of the features like the craft bag.
    Pc eu
    Edited by MajThorax on March 20, 2020 11:04AM
  • pyd
    pyd
    Confirmed on XBox NA since at least yesterday, active sub since January. Now have to close the game down (not simply log out) to get it back.

Can someone @ZOS please confirm the problem is being looked at with a modicum of urgency?
  • LadyDestiny
    LadyDestiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here on xbox NA. My sub is not due untill april 1st and half my bank space is gone which is not good. Was just starting to do writs on all my characters. Hope this gets fixed soon.
    Edited by LadyDestiny on March 20, 2020 1:03PM
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine hasn't come back.
  • meekeycee
    meekeycee
    ✭✭
    Mine has been and gone on 3 separate occasions today . Console reset sorts it till I log off & then the issues back when I relog .
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    something is up with it.....................i keep having to do a hard reset to get it to return

Needs looking into
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    Thanks for the reports about this everyone. Just posted this in another thread - we got some similar reports via our Customer Support team last night as well and are working with Microsoft to investigate. In the meantime, we encourage you to head over to this Support article about the issue and hit the "Notify Me" button. This will notify you when we have updates on the issue.

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/50292/

Thanks!
    Edited by ZOS_JessicaFolsom on March 23, 2020 2:08PM
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for the reports about this everyone. Just posted this in another thread - we got some similar reports via our Customer Support team last night as well and are working with Microsoft to investigate. In the meantime, we encourage you to submit a Support ticket with us here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/

Thanks for the update. I'm relieved it's been acknowledged and addressed.
  • Donny_Vito
    Donny_Vito
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There appears to be different solutions at different times. Once I was able to simply restart the game and it showed back up. Now I've gotten to doing multiple hard resets of my Xbox without any success. Super frustrating.
  • Maiyu93
    Maiyu93
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, I restarted my console once and it worked, but now even restarting it doesn't get my ESO to show up in-game. Can't do the dailies i've been trying to do in Dragonhold :/

I submitted a ticket and was just told they were troubleshooting it as the reply. Any news? @ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Edited by Maiyu93 on March 21, 2020 12:37PM
  • BiggShooter
    My ESO Plus Subscription just renewed in February 2020 (good thru February 2021). This morning, under the ESO PLUS tab, I'm being prompted to purchase an 'ESO Plus Membership'.

I've tried to the troubleshooting steps above (log out of game / restart console), and nothing is working! There is something I wanted to purchase, however I'm not given the ESO Plus Membership discount on the item. :(

Hopefully this gets fixed soon. And, of course, I can't seem to address the issue with Xbox Support.

Anyone else having any luck?
  • DamagedInc666
    DamagedInc666
    ✭✭
    Same here,ine has disappeared and not for the first time, I've logged a ticket, Xbox EU.
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    I've deleted the save file, cleared cache, restarted xbox............................nothing is bringing back my ESO plus.

Cmon ZOS!

@ZOS_JessicaFolsom @ZOS_GinaBruno

If it's 100% Microsoft issue then please run the red banner and SAY SO!

TY
  • Ilawynde
    Ilawynde
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you!

Stay safe!!!

• jbanks27
    jbanks27
    ✭✭✭
    Come on ESO. If you know that there is a problem with the ESO plus, and that it is recurring on a server set that is outside of your control, just activate the world and unlock the game for everyone pending the resolution. It's a simple "Sev-One" resolution to get you past the problem.

You can't go on for days waiting on resolution (especially over a weekend) on something like this. Buy yourself some time to resolve. Look at this as a opprotunity. You have millions of people across the world who are locked-down right now in their homes and one of the releases that they have is this game.

• GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We have no idea what staffing levels are like at ZOS right now so let's not be demanding changes willy-nilly. Asking us to cancel and resubscribe was, IMCO, a misstep but going without access for a couple of days is not the end of the world.
  • GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aand it's gone again.

Oh well. Enough for me tonight.
  • faeeichenlaub
    faeeichenlaub
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yep comes and goes weird glitch
    "Azura give me strength, Let my voice change the world as long as I am in it."
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. Today is my day to suffer. I have hard reset my Xbox four times, I have done the whole unplugging the Xbox from the wall for 10 minutes plus....still not working.
    For the Empire
  • ACamaroGuy
    ACamaroGuy
    ✭✭✭
    GenjiraX wrote: »
    We have no idea what staffing levels are like at ZOS right now so let's not be demanding changes willy-nilly. Asking us to cancel and resubscribe was, IMCO, a misstep but going without access for a couple of days is not the end of the world.

With so many people being quarantined due to the Coronavirus, boredom is the end of the world. If they are having problems with ESO plus, I think for the next 4 weeks they should just release all DLC's for free. Hopefully that would bypass the ESO plus subscription issue.
    For the Empire
  • jbanks27
    jbanks27
    ✭✭✭
    ACamaroGuy - That's what I was advocating. Don't rush a change - just flip a switch to give it to everyone. Just like they do for certain events and promotions. It seems that this issue started almost 48+ hours ago and is getting worse by the hour. I've spoken with Xbox support - and Zenimax saying they will update when they know something doesn't make the game any more playable to any of us.

You can't close down all of the areas, including the new ones, to everyone....... For most of us, the bulk of the game is locked out. They need to just open it up until resolved.

• Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox, EU Server here. I've had this happen twice to me now as well.

What fixes it for me : Relogging.

Though, it is quite annoying. I have accumulated a massive crafting bag over the years and my inventory will go "full" mid dungeon every time this happens.

Any updates on what the actual cause might be of this error?
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • happyhughes2001
    happyhughes2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve lost my Eso plus as well. I am also not receiving crowns and getting a constant voice channel changed to .... every few seconds. I am on Xbox EU. I have put in tickets but only received automated responses. I am assuming they are struggling with manning because of the virus, annoying for me but there are greater problems.
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This isn't just an unfortunate, unavoidable outage. Much worse: it is a preventable, recurring problem that ZOS refuses to fix.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/517325/fix-eso-plus-permanently
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Update: I've send in a support ticket as suggested.
    Screenshot-20200321-215115.png
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • jbanks27
    jbanks27
    ✭✭✭
    The frustrating thing, is that this has been going on for upwards of 48 hours. And there are no updates. Xbox Live says that it's a Microsoft problem. When did they stop being Microsoft? ZOS is not giving updates to "all the paying customers" who are online wanting to know what is going on. We should be getting at least some sort of update every few hours.

Azure, GCP, AWS all have 24hr Tier 1 support. This counts as a Sev-One event in their book. It has a monetary and reputational impact. There has to be communications of some sort.

• HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve lost my Eso plus as well. I am also not receiving crowns and getting a constant voice channel changed to .... every few seconds. I am on Xbox EU. I have put in tickets but only received automated responses. I am assuming they are struggling with manning because of the virus, annoying for me but there are greater problems.

I’m glad someone at least got an auto reply! This is the first ticket I’ve submitted with no reply. It’s been 3 hours and they can’t even send me a confirmation bot email!