The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

UPDATE It's Gone again MY ESO Plus has disappeared!!!

• jbanks27
    jbanks27
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like it just now came back. Anyone else seeing the results?
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jbanks27 wrote: »
    ZOS is not giving updates to "all the paying customers" who are online wanting to know what is going on. We should be getting at least some sort of update every few hours.

Don't expect much now. We're in the midst of a public health crisis. And a weekend. There are going to be delays for pretty much everything in life right now, especially trivial crap like video games. Being slow/unresponsive is fine. With circumstances as they are, we should want all employees involved staying safe, away from crowded offices and such.

What's NOT OKAY is that the time to fix this was YEARS AGO when the company became aware of the recurring problem of subscription validation failures. It happens, it has been happening, it is happening again now, and it'll continue happening. We have to suck it up this time around, but in the future this must be fixed.

ZOS needs to implement a backup to enable ESO Plus for all users during these system failures. It is better to give a temporary benefit to a few non-subscribers than to leave all of us paying subscribers out in the cold for who-knows-how-long every time these companies (Microsoft, Sony, Zeni - whichever owns the screwup) experience technical hiccups.
    Edited by Gnortranermara on March 21, 2020 9:59PM
  • Everest_Lionheart
    Everest_Lionheart
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So do I open a ticket and of the system even more or nah? I was having issues since Thursday but simple resets or relogs fixed the problem, today nothing works.

They seem “aware” of an issue yes but are they actively working on a fix.

FYI I’m sure most of the folks that can work on a fix for the issue have the technology to work remotely from their home. I have friends working for their competitors all working from the comfort of their sofa for the last week here in Montreal.
  • azjuwelz
    azjuwelz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Happened to me also and hard reset or clearing cache no longer fixes. I submitted a ticket.

SO ANNOYING!
    Xbox-NA
    Guildmaster of Nightmothers Deadly Deals

PVE/PVP Stamblade: Ylandra Silverthorn
    PVE Magwarden healer: Raw'zl Dah Zel
    PVE DK Tank: Greta Feuerwerk
    PVP StamDK: Helga Feuerwerk
    PVP Necro Healer: Dratha Helbain
    PVE Magcro: Dorian Fey
    PVE Magblade: Arivssa Thaoral
    PVE Magsorc: Eldara Birchwood
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    man this really s*cks :(

How about a free 60 slot storage chest as minor compensation? It could help at last a little...
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is weekend, where people usually buy in guildstores like crazy. This weekend I sell almost no furniture, as people cannot place them in their houses (double slots with eso+).

Lost maybe 400k like this :(
  • Lumenn
    Lumenn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I contacted Xbox live yesterday my "tech helper" told me it was a known "issue on the Microsoft server end" and had been "escalated to Microsoft", that they are "looking into it", and that "the only thing we can do now is wait for them to fix it"

Have to admit going back to pc gaming is looking much more attractive since Xbox live keeps having issues. "plug and (hopefully) play" vs constantly updating your rig.

• GenjiraX
    GenjiraX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has everybody opened a ticket? I wonder if the reason we’re being asked to is to show Microsoft how many users are affected to help with escalation?
  • HappyTheCamper
    HappyTheCamper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It broken again for me today, no longer get my benefits. It was fixed for a while but now ESO+ is gone.

I’m honestly getting a little sick of people saying “just hard reset a few times and clear data.” I shouldn’t have to do that for content I pay money for at all!! If I have to hard reset more than 0 times, then that means it’s broken!!! If my car is broken I shouldn’t have to hot-wire it by myself! Manufacturers’ defect doesn’t mean I have to Rube Goldberg my way into fixing it! I’ve hard reset 5 times and cleared local data twice.

It’s a health crisis, it’s a weekend, and it’s Microsoft’s fault. I will 100% accept all that, but when it’s been 9 hours since I submitted my ticket and I can’t even get the bot to auto reply, then that’s something.
  • Mr_Walker
    Mr_Walker
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    jbanks27 wrote: »
    Come on ESO. If you know that there is a problem with the ESO plus, and that it is recurring on a server set that is outside of your control, just activate the world and unlock the game for everyone pending the resolution. It's a simple "Sev-One" resolution to get you past the problem.

You can't go on for days waiting on resolution (especially over a weekend) on something like this. Buy yourself some time to resolve. Look at this as a opprotunity. You have millions of people across the world who are locked-down right now in their homes and one of the releases that they have is this game.

^^^
  • happyhughes2001
    happyhughes2001
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’ve lost my Eso plus as well. I am also not receiving crowns and getting a constant voice channel changed to .... every few seconds. I am on Xbox EU. I have put in tickets but only received automated responses. I am assuming they are struggling with manning because of the virus, annoying for me but there are greater problems.

Update.

It came back. Then I did my daily dungeon and it went again.

Numerous hard resets have not made a difference this time. Still not received my crowns. And still getting that voice channel has changed message every 2-3 seconds. I leave all voice channels and it still happens.

I don’t know what’s going on.

There is greater problems in the world than my gaming experience but it is frustrating.

Hopefully fixed soon.
  • stvwhitewalker
    stvwhitewalker
    ✭✭✭
    just logged into xbox eu and my eso+ was still not showing up. logged out anf then i logged back in on an old unused toon on the na server my xbox+ was active. logged out went back to the xbox eu server eso+ active hope this helps.
    zos if this is the answer then please acknowledge
  • Sylianwe
    Sylianwe
    ✭✭✭
    Update: It's fixed for me. Haven't had any issues. Thank you.
    The mind is a walled garden, even death can not touch the flowers blooming there 🌹
  • CleymenZero
    CleymenZero
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My ESO+ is gone to...

But it's because I let it expire.