Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ravenwatch PC EU

• Thedragonlolitucker
    Leeched wrote: »
    DC exploiting low pop bonus again:
    1.png

ad will get pushed back to gates in a couple hours lul
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then paint map yellow at morning and cry about DC cappers
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »

At least in the mornings there some other players to fight. Unlike the night time PvDoor when the only fights you get is 24v0 🤷‍♂️
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    red_emu wrote: »

At least in the mornings there some other players to fight. Unlike the night time PvDoor when the only fights you get is 24v0 🤷‍♂️

Isn't that exactly the same AD did when I took that screenshot? ~30 AD's with hammer PvDooring the map. YOU should know, since it was you who took the last DC scroll.
    I aint gonna defend DC doing the same in the night but AD aren't better. I just dont get whats fun in PvDooring. When I saw DC capping earlier I jumped on my mag necro with the intention to get the missing PvP passives. I logged off after the 3rd keep they steamrolled. I rather wait to have a decent group to get the passives than running in a giant mindless blob around the map, killing npcs and taking empty keeps.
    (DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Right, 24v3 is so much better than 24v0. Good point!
  • thatESOdude
    thatESOdude
    ✭✭✭
    11-12 scrolls stolen already by yours truly since patch dropped!

I'll do better though as i have been slacking lately. <3
  • Rianai
    Rianai
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Isn't that exactly the same AD did when I took that screenshot? ~30 AD's with hammer PvDooring the map. YOU should know, since it was you who took the last DC scroll.
    I aint gonna defend DC doing the same in the night but AD aren't better. I just dont get whats fun in PvDooring. When I saw DC capping earlier I jumped on my mag necro with the intention to get the missing PvP passives. I logged off after the 3rd keep they steamrolled. I rather wait to have a decent group to get the passives than running in a giant mindless blob around the map, killing npcs and taking empty keeps.

But the score ... THE SCORE! How dare you to not support your faction with the important task of gaining control over territory and winning the war!
  • red_emu
    red_emu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The time this scroll was taken?

AD was on 2 bars
    DC was on 2 bars
    EP was on 3 bars

How is that PvDoor?
    PC - EU:
    Falathren Noctis - AD MagNecro
    Falathren - AD StamSorc
    Falathren Eryndaer - AD StamDen
    Falathren Irimion - AD MagPlar
    Talagan Falathren - AD StamDK
    Falathren Infernis - AD MagDK
    Your-Ex - AD MagBlade
  • iALEXi
    iALEXi
    ✭✭✭
    ******: "Traitor spy!"
    Need some more fuel...
    @iALEXi
    Guild: The Kiradashians, Guild Master and Raid Leader

Battlegrounds - Sotha Sil-Bahlokdaan Ravenwatch (Solo-Smallscale-Midscale) - Ebonheart Pact - PC EU

Characters below:
    • EP - Khajiit - Stamina Warden - [AR50] (Kira of Ebonheart)
    • EP - Dark elf - Magicka Nightblade [AR30] (Kira de Nocturna) [PvE DD]
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Warden [AR30] (I Want Tø Break Free)
    • EP - Dark elf - Magicka Dragonknight [AR21] (Cejesti) [PvE Tank]
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Templar [AR20] (Kira of Red) [PvE DD]
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Necromancer [AR16] (Kira the Deathwhisper)
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Warden [AR15](Kira de Inferno)
    • EP - Breton - Magicka Sorcerer [AR14] (Cejezti)
    • EP - Wood elf - Stamina Nightblade [AR11] (Castalia of Ebonheart)
    • EP - Orc - Stamina Sorcerer [lvl 13]
  • vesselwiththepestle
    vesselwiththepestle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was playing yesterday in the morning and I was there when we were taking AD scrolls the night and I was there this morning, when AD took the Scroll. It was actually well played! DC was getting Rayles + Glade back and defending Warden against EP, while AD started taking back Alessia (and Ash later)., When we killed the last EP at Warden I knew a certain AD was inside the keep, but honestly I was too lazy to hunt him down, I told in Zone chat but we were to busy with our keeps.

Honestly I am glad that EP was awake this morning, even if they hit DC hard by going for the scrolls. It is 11.45 am now and there is no AD emp. That's something.

What annoys me the most is when AD got emp + all the scrolls and still get Rayles + Warden and even def them... It's like are you bored? Even yesterday, we already had almost lost emp before we could take some keeps back, we went at small keeps and outposts first and the whole AD alliance went on us. That wasn't anything like PVD, it was at 11pm when we finally started to get the upper hand and even if few players were around, even that late you just can't slack and who is the Cyrodiil police who officially announces: "Hey, from now on it's night capping/pvd"?

And concerning that DC low pop picture above I'd like to mention DC didn't even get the low pop bonus! One bar DC, map yellow, but now low pop bonus, I guess because we still were 2nd place in campaign.
    1000+ CP
    PC/EU Ravenwatch Daggerfall Covenant

Give me my wings back!
  • Leeched
    Leeched
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The time this scroll was taken?

AD was on 2 bars
    DC was on 2 bars
    EP was on 3 bars

How is that PvDoor?

Wrong. AD had 2 bars. EP and DC 1.

And concerning that DC low pop picture above I'd like to mention DC didn't even get the low pop bonus! One bar DC, map yellow, but now low pop bonus, I guess because we still were 2nd place in campaign.

That was the point of my screen. Since people like @red_emu or @TheFM constantly complain about people "exploiting" low pop bonus when its TOTALLY random and, if DC gets it, basically home made by them and their PvDooring of an empty map.

(DC) Grimsley - MagSorc || Denderan - StamPlar || Phaedon - StamBlade || Oberon - MagPlar || Leontes - StamSorc || Saroush - MagDk || Culan - StamDen || Dullahan - StamDk
    Ruvik - MagBlade || Tivil - MagDen || Juval - MagNecro || Gargrave - StamNecro
    (EP) Vicio - MagBlade || Clavigo - MagPlar || Peritas - MagDen || Fedrak - MagSorc
    (AD) Maledicto - MagBlade || Voriak - StamBlade

PC EU || Currently CP 1500+
    Azura's Star Sotha Sil
    I serve bombs ღ - retired
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

We have recently removed naming/shaming and baiting comments from this thread. This is a reminder to keep the discussion civil and constructive. Please keep our Community Rules in mind moving forward.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    still unplayable on prime time?
    PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • gezginrocker
    gezginrocker
    ✭✭✭
    On top of horrible lag, countless blue ball groups and constant player relogs make this server completely useless now. RIP
  • Faulgor
    Faulgor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just dont get whats fun in PvDooring.

It's fun insofar as it lets me complete dailies.
    Alandrol Sul: He's making another Numidium?!?
    Vivec: Worse, buddy. They're buying it.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG !
    AD POWERFUL !
    AD NUMBER 1 !
  • Qbiken
    Qbiken
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played for the first time yesterday to see how things goes. Became unplayable after 15-15:30 and skills stopped to go off. Great job zos......

• Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    I would like to remind the game makers (ZOS), that since the alliance lock has been removed in this campaign (that has been renamed from Bahlokdaan to Ravenwatch), the amound of points per scroll should be reduced to the level as before the alliance lock. It is now very easy to win a campaign, if everyone is in the same faction (now it is the yellows) collecting scrolls when most Europeans are in bed or at work.
    GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • ZOS_Volpe
    ZOS_Volpe
    admin
    Greetings,

There have been a few more non-constructive and bashing comments that had to be removed from this discussion. Please remember to remain civil and constructive when posting on our forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • Lord_Bashu
    Lord_Bashu
    ✭✭✭
    No CP
  • Tigor
    Tigor
    ✭✭✭
    Less then half the campaign left. AD is everywhere. New challenges for the pact.

Out of control in our mars against the numbers are the handicapping non conformances in the field. Here a summary of issues lately happening during prime time.

1) Micro loading screens while riding the mount.
    2) Staying (average 5 min) in combat when the target escapes.
    3) Pushing skills (5 times) without effect.

In control are still the manoeuvres and the tactics that make this still an interesting game.

GM - Decimation Elite - Ebonheart Pact - Ravenwatch EU/PC - aka Tigor (AR50), Leopard Tank (AR50) , Captain-Caveman (AR50), Tigors Claw (AR50), -Bud Spencer (AR38+)
  • kuutar
    kuutar
    Very bad performance at the camp. Everything lagging, skills not working, mounting takes about 5 seconds or more etc. Can't say it's improved any way, gotten worse. And yes loading screens and eternal in combat.
    Edited by kuutar on April 13, 2020 8:27PM
  • SpiderCultist
    SpiderCultist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As EP I find boring 1v2 the whole day, even with this lag

PC | EU
    Ashlander and Mephala worshipper.
    "You are just another breed of domestic animal, grazing stupidly while higher beings plot your slaughter."
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    GO AD OR GO CRY !
  • o4m
    o4m
    ✭✭✭
    unlocked servers have nothing to do with Alliance war, think about that.
    CP160+ Ohm - Templar, ex-emp

*Anti-Troll*
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    o4m wrote: »
    unlocked servers have nothing to do with Alliance war, think about that.

unlocked campsjust allow ppl to pvp where they want to
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Forgot to post this, was nice of the WHOLE DC Server to Zerg us down multiple times at Nikel and Ash and they say AD zerg
  • Thedragonlolitucker
    Forgot to post this, was nice of the WHOLE DC Server to Zerg us down multiple times at Nikel and Ash and they say AD zerg

lol as if ad doesnt zerg the hardest
  • Thraben
    Thraben
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What did you do there in the first place?

Contrary to popular belief, Ash is a DC homekeep.

Like Chalman.
    Hauptmann der Dolche des Königs

DDK ist die letzte Verteidigungslinie des Dolchsturz- Bündnisses auf der 30-Tage-No-CP- Kampagne(EU) mit dem Anspruch, in kleinen, anfängerfreundlichen Raid-Gruppen möglichst epische Schlachten auszufechten.

DDK is the Daggerfall Covenant´s last line of defense on the 30 days no-cp campaign (EU). We intend to fight epic battles in small, casual player friendly raid groups.
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thraben wrote: »

What did you do there in the first place?

Contrary to popular belief, Ash is a DC homekeep.

Like Chalman.

Think about a game where enemies might capture your keeps. Unheard of!!
    The wind is cold where I live,
    The blizzard is my home,
    Snow and ice and loaded dice, the Wizard lives alone.
This discussion has been closed.