The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Non-Champ Unlock = Scroll Trolls, spies and traitors. I can't take the campaign seriously anymore.

TKOEF1112
TKOEF1112
✭✭✭
The title itself is self-explanatory; however, after hearing of and experiencing issues with moles from the other factions in our groups, people trolling our scrolls belonging to certain other faction guilds, and other treachery, I have decided that I can no longer make non-champ my home.

I knew this decision to unlock the campaign was going to lead to this, and I thought I could make lemonade out of lemons, but ZOS these are some rotten lemons. I'm done. I'm going to Gray Host, whether or not my main guild will.

Ravenwatch, like Blackreach, has become a joke to anyone who wants to play map.
TKOEF1112
PC/NA, XBOX/NA
Bladestorm Elite
A certified lizard, iberophile, and cheesemonger
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are spies and traitors in all campaigns. The link below is to a recent thread and iirc it is a locked campaign.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/514866/how-to-deal-with-the-spies-at-cyrodiil/p1

Pertaining to that link, being logged into multiple accounts I perfectly acceptable as long as each is controlled manually, Zos has specifically said this.
    Options
  • TKOEF1112
    TKOEF1112
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    There are spies and traitors in all campaigns. The link below is to a recent thread and iirc it is a locked campaign.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/514866/how-to-deal-with-the-spies-at-cyrodiil/p1

Pertaining to that link, being logged into multiple accounts I perfectly acceptable as long as each is controlled manually, Zos has specifically said this.

So just because a few people are willing to blow the extra money and spend the extra time to work a second account JUST for trolling, that somehow invalidates how much easier it is to do so on unlocked campaigns? I don't even have to have another account to spy/betray in non-champ now. I could totally watch one faction's movements then switch to another and report them without the extra $60 out of pocket.
    TKOEF1112
    PC/NA, XBOX/NA
    Bladestorm Elite
    A certified lizard, iberophile, and cheesemonger
    Options
  • SmukkeHeks
    SmukkeHeks
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve removed my home campaign from the non-cp for the same reasons.

Sure, they can play just like they want, but I’m not participating in it
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe people still believed that lock stopped spies. Spoilers, it didn't.

Great move unlocking no cp. As a small community server, a lot the guilds that played it exclusively had alts on other alliances to help deter capping in the off peak hour times.

Everyone gets to play with all their friends again! Hype!
    Try to read everything I write with an Australian accent

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts
    Full faction locks are only further dividing an already dwindling pvp community

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion
    Sophis-ticated (M. Templar), Tis not easy being Green (S. Dragonknight)

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TKOEF1112 wrote: »

So just because a few people are willing to blow the extra money and spend the extra time to work a second account JUST for trolling, that somehow invalidates how much easier it is to do so on unlocked campaigns? I don't even have to have another account to spy/betray in non-champ now. I could totally watch one faction's movements then switch to another and report them without the extra $60 out of pocket.

A vanilla copy of eso with no additions goes for like $10, not $60. That's some cheap trolling special right there.

As for scroll trolls, Zos could have easily fixed it with a soft lock where you can only home on one faction but can guest on others. Make it so guests can't pick up scrolls or artifacts and GG.
    But Zos being Zos had to go to the far extreme.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact
    Sophis (M. Templar), Lilivah Rallenar (M. Sorcerer), Diakoptês (M. Dragonknight), Pins and Needles (M. Nightblade), Claws-your-Curtains (S. Sorcerer), Raan-Mir-Tah (M Warden), Hezik (S Warden)

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Sirius Delatora (M. Nightblade), Ellaberry (S. Templar), Ellabear (pve tank) Claìr De Lune (M. Sorc)
    Options
  • ThePedge
    ThePedge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Can't take the campaign seriously anymore"

Your first mistake was taking it seriously to begin with.
    Options
  • ellahellabella
    ellahellabella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ThePedge wrote: »
    "Can't take the campaign seriously anymore"

Your first mistake was taking it seriously to begin with.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ The scoring system is crap. No point taking it seriously.

PC NA
    ZOMBIE DEATH MACHINE
    Vanguard
    Outcasts

Toons:
    Ebonheart Pact

Aldmeri Dominion

Daggerfall Covernant
    Options
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps part of the issue is that people who troll/spy/etc. regularly are still allowed to ruin the game for the majority of players who are generally good people. On all factions, there some good, honest people who are just out to have a good time and play a game. Unfortunately, we have some people who never have grown up past elementary school and the prepubescent mentality of being the biggest, bad-est kid on the playground. Rather than prove their bad ass-ery by winning the campaign honestly, they come over into the other faction and troll there as well. It is a cycle that was only slowed down by the campaign lock.

And that is the reason I like the campaign lock. Not because it stops all of them from moving from faction to faction (it doesn't stop them completely), but because it does help to slow them down. The only way to stop it completely would be to just outright ban them forever, but even then, they will only get a new account and come back under another name.

I think the only deterrent available to us as players is to recognize who these people are and respond accordingly. Since a lot of the behavior is based on an extreme desire to be noticed ("notice me, Senpai), denying them that might help for some. Then there are those that truly need to be unleashed on in order to quiet their cruelty in zone down.

Let's face it. These types of players are called "Crazy Makers" and their only desire is to try and ruin a game for everyone around them. These people can't base their recognition on just being a good player or a good person, so they have to troll to get attention and recognition. Sad really …

Very, very sad ...
    Options
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The removal of the faction lock on no-cp has made me come back to this game, so I'm pretty happy overall with the changes. People troll (I'm assuming your talking about scroll carrying stuff) regardless of faction lock or not. And when they relocked the campaigns, quite a few people actually started trolling in spite and out of protest because of the reintroduction of those locks. All those locks did was prevent players (tended to be small scale ones and solo ones) from playing with each other, alongside not being able to play half of our characters.
    Edited by Rikumaru on March 7, 2020 2:34PM
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Switching to a locked campaign seems more logical than to complain that you chose an unlocked campaign. Regardless, you will have spies either way.
    Options
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rikumaru wrote: »
    The removal of the faction lock on no-cp has made me come back to this game, so I'm pretty happy overall with the changes. People troll (I'm assuming your talking about scroll carrying stuff) regardless of faction lock or not. And when they relocked the campaigns, quite a few people actually started trolling in spite and out of protest because of the reintroduction of those locks. All those locks did was prevent players (tended to be small scale ones and solo ones) from playing with each other, alongside not being able to play half of our characters.

I've heard this before to be honest, and I found it an argument that was lacking back then. If you want to play with your friends on an unlocked campaign, do so. But there are plenty of people who prefer the locks. We play on the locked campaign. There is absolutely no reason why we can't have both. I think it's working out quite well, to be honest.

Yes, people will troll. So what? However, if those people really think that trolling out of spite or protest is okay, they have a strange idea of what's okay and what's right. Why not troll ZOS? Why troll us? If you want to play with your friends, go to the unlocked campaign and stop trying to make the rest of us miserable.

I promise you that the attitude of trolls and the resentment they have is only hurting THEM. Not us. If they are so eaten up with resentment that they have to troll honestly good people, they are the ones with the problem, not us.
    Options
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, some people just can't help themselves in being party-poopers. Ruining everyone's fun seems to be their highest goal, sad but true. Also I never really thought that there is such a thing as spies using 2 or even more accounts simultaneously, but realized the reality of it after receiving a gloating whisper comment on something I wrote in the zone chat a few moments earlier.

You can only hope, one day they learn to play honestly and earn their ranks etc. like it is supposed to be done.
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
    Options
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Earthewen wrote: »

I've heard this before to be honest, and I found it an argument that was lacking back then. If you want to play with your friends on an unlocked campaign, do so. But there are plenty of people who prefer the locks. We play on the locked campaign. There is absolutely no reason why we can't have both. I think it's working out quite well, to be honest.

Yes, people will troll. So what? However, if those people really think that trolling out of spite or protest is okay, they have a strange idea of what's okay and what's right. Why not troll ZOS? Why troll us? If you want to play with your friends, go to the unlocked campaign and stop trying to make the rest of us miserable.

I promise you that the attitude of trolls and the resentment they have is only hurting THEM. Not us. If they are so eaten up with resentment that they have to troll honestly good people, they are the ones with the problem, not us.

I do play on a non-locked campaign thanks to ZOS changing it for no-cp. However before in no-cp there wasn't a non locked campaign. And yes I'm aware theres plenty of people who care about faction lock, however theres also a ton of people who despise faction lock and quit because of it (myself included until the reintroduction of unlocked no-cp). And the difference between the two is, faction lockers get annoyed of a very small increase in people trolling scrolls while multifactioners are actually unable to play with all of their friends and characters.

As for the majority of players, they actually don't care either way about faction lock or not. They just want to hop into PvP and fight, which is evident by how players will gravitate to the first listed campaign. It could be locked or unlocked, it wouldn't make much of a difference in population. As for the "trolls" (assuming you mean scroll ones), at least for me I don't care at all about that type of stuff since I'm only in Cyrodill to have some good PvP and don't really care about what goes on in the map.
    Overload rework. Power Overload now does physical damage and grants you the power of a tornado: You throw a brick at the target with a light attack, and you hammer your head into that brick with every heavy attack. We have decreased its Ultimate cost, but increased the chance that you get stuck in the animation.
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Switching to a locked campaign seems more logical than to complain that you chose an unlocked campaign. Regardless, you will have spies either way.

What choice? We're talking about the No CP campaign.

ZOS, in their infinite wisdom, first decided that No CP PVPers had no choice but to play faction-locked, and now that they have choice but to play unlocked if they want to play without CP. Sure, its probably true that a second No CP campaign would be about as populated as the 2nd CP campaign, but at least they'd have a choice.
    Options
  • Kadoin
    Kadoin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not everyone cares about the gold at the end of campaign. For all you know, it could be a lock supporter trolling to "prove" lock matters.
    Options
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do play on a non-locked campaign thanks to ZOS changing it for no-cp. However before in no-cp there wasn't a non locked campaign. And yes I'm aware theres plenty of people who care about faction lock, however theres also a ton of people who despise faction lock and quit because of it (myself included until the reintroduction of unlocked no-cp). And the difference between the two is, faction lockers get annoyed of a very small increase in people trolling scrolls while multifactioners are actually unable to play with all of their friends and characters.

As for the majority of players, they actually don't care either way about faction lock or not. They just want to hop into PvP and fight, which is evident by how players will gravitate to the first listed campaign. It could be locked or unlocked, it wouldn't make much of a difference in population. As for the "trolls" (assuming you mean scroll ones), at least for me I don't care at all about that type of stuff since I'm only in Cyrodill to have some good PvP and don't really care about what goes on in the map.

Well, honestly the 'want to play with friends' is old and worn out...it was non sequester then as it is now. Back when the game started players would say this even though they were free to create another alliance char and play where they wanted....they only had to shift where they 'homed' at to do it. Problem was not a problem. Now, its even less of an issue since you can STILL create any char you wish and play wherever you want with 'friends'.....the real deal here is there are some who in order to make it exceedingly easy to swap around would demand others not be given the choice- ie the non locked. They demand it knowing fully well they could use any char they wanted to play with them, what they wanted really is for others to be drug into the argument against their will so they would be able to move frequently and freely at all times around. Doubt this? Name one single instant where you with faction lock could NOT play with friends- I am sure we can easily say 'log in with your ad, dc, ep and re-home to that camp' and the problem goes poof- even with locks. No locks just means you can bring in every single char to get rewards freely...not play with friends.
    Options
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soul_Demon wrote: »

Well, honestly the 'want to play with friends' is old and worn out...it was non sequester then as it is now. Back when the game started players would say this even though they were free to create another alliance char and play where they wanted....they only had to shift where they 'homed' at to do it. Problem was not a problem. Now, its even less of an issue since you can STILL create any char you wish and play wherever you want with 'friends'.....the real deal here is there are some who in order to make it exceedingly easy to swap around would demand others not be given the choice- ie the non locked. They demand it knowing fully well they could use any char they wanted to play with them, what they wanted really is for others to be drug into the argument against their will so they would be able to move frequently and freely at all times around. Doubt this? Name one single instant where you with faction lock could NOT play with friends- I am sure we can easily say 'log in with your ad, dc, ep and re-home to that camp' and the problem goes poof- even with locks. No locks just means you can bring in every single char to get rewards freely...not play with friends.

Name one instance? Uh, I've been unable to play with half of my friends list which I used to duo in Cyrodill with as we play in different alliances in no-cp. At launch people knew making characters in different alliances wouldn't allow them to play in the same campaign in Cyrodill so the vast majority of players had their mains on 1 alliance.

The issue here is when Cyrodill became unlocked people begun to spread their characters across every alliance so they could play with all the friends they have made over the years from other alliances and suddenly ZOS turns around and locks the campaigns without providing an alliance change feature so you can at least play your characters. Incase you didn't realise, the vast majority of multi-factioners just want to play with their friends and with all their characters and instead we get RPers trying to prevent people from playing with each other and force their viewpoint on people.

Edited by Rikumaru on March 7, 2020 7:13PM
    Options
  • pokrakus
    pokrakus
    ✭✭
    I just want to play the way I like just like everybody else... give me back no-cp locked campaign.
    Why we can't have both?
    Options
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Name one instance? Uh, I've been unable to play with half of my friends list which I used to duo in Cyrodill with as we play in different alliances in no-cp. At launch people knew making characters in different alliances wouldn't allow them to play in the same campaign in Cyrodill so the vast majority of players had their mains on 1 alliance.

The issue here is when Cyrodill became unlocked people begun to spread their characters across every alliance so they could play with all the friends they have made over the years from other alliances and suddenly ZOS turns around and locks the campaigns without providing an alliance change feature so you can at least play your characters. Incase you didn't realise, the vast majority of multi-factioners just want to play with their friends and with all their characters and instead we get RPers trying to prevent people from playing with each other and force their viewpoint on people.

And as I stated.....the problem you list is "unable to play with half of my friends list which I used to duo in Cyrodill with as we play in different alliances in no-cp." and here is the solution. If the server was locked, you take whatever alliance you want and you play it there. You have a LOT of char slots and you just make whatever char you want in whatever alliance you want. BOOM.....no kidding, you just play whatever alliance there you want if it were locked. Here is where you have a problem- you cant swap out for a different alliance on the same server if its locked every few hours or daily. THAT IS IT.

So, you get to play with your friends and have always been able to do so in this game. All you have to do is NOT WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO SUFFER BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SWAP HOURLY OR DAILY TO GET TIER 3 ON ALL CHARS.
    Options
  • edges_endgame
    edges_endgame
    ✭✭✭✭

And as I stated.....the problem you list is "unable to play with half of my friends list which I used to duo in Cyrodill with as we play in different alliances in no-cp." and here is the solution. If the server was locked, you take whatever alliance you want and you play it there. You have a LOT of char slots and you just make whatever char you want in whatever alliance you want. BOOM.....no kidding, you just play whatever alliance there you want if it were locked. Here is where you have a problem- you cant swap out for a different alliance on the same server if its locked every few hours or daily. THAT IS IT.

So, you get to play with your friends and have always been able to do so in this game. All you have to do is NOT WANT EVERYONE ELSE TO SUFFER BECAUSE YOU WANT TO SWAP HOURLY OR DAILY TO GET TIER 3 ON ALL CHARS.

Reading that makes me suffer... You mind not yelling please?

Options
  • Crixus8000
    Crixus8000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People really still complain about spies ? Spies can't do anything. And people will troll with or without lock.
    Options
  • Cres
    Cres
    ✭✭✭

Lol now its about tier 3 rewards. Some say its about spying, others its trolling or just stacking the winning side.

While there's quite a few of us who just want fun fights or to join friends on the SAME campaign for more of the previously mentioned fun fights.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What choice? We're talking about the No CP campaign.

ZOS, in their infinite wisdom, first decided that No CP PVPers had no choice but to play faction-locked, and now that they have choice but to play unlocked if they want to play without CP. Sure, its probably true that a second No CP campaign would be about as populated as the 2nd CP campaign, but at least they'd have a choice.

True but in the same token the extent that an unlocked campaign has an effect is heavily unsubstantiated. Sure, we can come up with some people who play more than one faction in a campaign. How many of them have actual nefarious intent is likely even less. Back when every single campaign was faction locked I knew players who played with different factions to play with friends.
    Options
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you okay? So your telling me to pick one alliance and play on it so I can play with my friends on the other factions. There's a small problem in your argument. There are 3 factions on the server and the majority of my friends list play on either DC or AD. This still leaves me unable to play with roughly half of my list.

As for other people suffering, in what way are they suffering? People trolling scrolls? That happens with or without alliance lock. I'm not really sure what the faction lock accomplishes other than forcing people apart. I guess it's more immersive, but then the issue there is how you can enter any alliance outside of PvP which makes no sense, so that argument is mute.

Also all my character slots are currently used up and if I were to conform to the faction lock, I would have to delete all my other faction characters, remake them, relevel them and then regrind skill lines such as undaunted and psijic. You do see the problem right?

Oh yeah almost forgot, I do not care about end of campaign rewards. The only thing I care for in Cyrodill is having a good PvP fight, which for me is either soloing or small scaling (2-4 players).
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I’ve never seen someone run a scroll to the opposing faction in the locked campaign. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it NOT happen in the unlocked campaign.

I’ll see attention seekers log onto 2nd accounts just so they can troll faction chat on opposing factions after getting wiped, but that’s about it. I don’t care if someone tells people where I am in cyrodiil either, I’m there to pvp so let them come.

You just have to ignore the trolls in the locked campaign and play that one for points, then play with friends in the unlocked campaign and ignore the score. Seems like a common sense solution, and put the trolls on ignore. If someone logs out of the game to log into a 2nd account just to PvChat, I think that’s as close to ‘winning’ in pvp as you can get.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 8, 2020 2:07AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • Ranger209
    Ranger209
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you okay? So your telling me to pick one alliance and play on it so I can play with my friends on the other factions. There's a small problem in your argument. There are 3 factions on the server and the majority of my friends list play on either DC or AD. This still leaves me unable to play with roughly half of my list.

As for other people suffering, in what way are they suffering? People trolling scrolls? That happens with or without alliance lock. I'm not really sure what the faction lock accomplishes other than forcing people apart. I guess it's more immersive, but then the issue there is how you can enter any alliance outside of PvP which makes no sense, so that argument is mute.

Also all my character slots are currently used up and if I were to conform to the faction lock, I would have to delete all my other faction characters, remake them, relevel them and then regrind skill lines such as undaunted and psijic. You do see the problem right?

Oh yeah almost forgot, I do not care about end of campaign rewards. The only thing I care for in Cyrodill is having a good PvP fight, which for me is either soloing or small scaling (2-4 players).

Sounds like the unlocked campaign would be ideal for your playstyle.

Options
  • Rikumaru
    Rikumaru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ranger209 wrote: »

Sounds like the unlocked campaign would be ideal for your playstyle.

That's why I play in unlocked no-cp.
    Options
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    I’ve never seen someone run a scroll to the opposing faction in the locked campaign. I don’t think I’ve ever seen it NOT happen in the unlocked campaign.

I have seen one or two threads on the subject here since Zos started locking some campaigns. There have been other threads where the person said people where using alts for spying and more. Ofc, they are really just speculating just as people speculated there was widespread exploiting when there were no faction locks.
    Options
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »

I have seen one or two threads on the subject here since Zos started locking some campaigns. There have been other threads where the person said people where using alts for spying and more. Ofc, they are really just speculating just as people speculated there was widespread exploiting when there were no faction locks.

I think spying is pretty common, but maybe people are just paranoid. In my last guild the GL would talk about specific people and what they were doing. I never knew if he was paranoid.

If there’s a scroll stealing thread in the locked campaign it’d be because it’s uncommon. I’ve only played maybe 8 hours total in the unlocked campaign over two sessions and saw it both times I was there.

I’d say don’t underestimate how far people will go to troll people. Some people get a kick out of the attention and drama it creates, best way to stop it is to not care.

Myself I don’t care about the campaign score anyways, I care more about having fun pvp while I’m logged in. Unless you’re no lifing it, the final score doesn’t feel like it’s really within your control anyways, so why worry. Pushing the map is more about getting the bonus’ for when you’re logged in.
    Edited by Iskiab on March 8, 2020 5:43AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
    Options
  • Soul_Demon
    Soul_Demon
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ah....I see....now its not just about playing with your friends. Its about playing with all your friends at the same time. Even though half are DC- the other half are AD. So all you have to do is talk to your friends and you all a group decide if you want to play together pick a faction. Whats that? You dont want to, you want to swap hourly or daily to split time? Dont care that what you ask for opens the door to zone toxicity and trolling scrolls?

Of course you dont. How about this...explain how you resolve the issue with those wanting faction locks. As I see it your push is not for playing with your friends its about you and only you and what you want. Swappers constantly talk about how many want to swap without locks, and each and every time including this one the non locked tanks horribly. Its because people like you tell lies about wanting to play with friends- stomp around like children in the forums and demand the company supply you with what your little heart desires. You are special. You are.
    Options
This discussion has been closed.