The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

OVER THREE WEEKS ( NEEDS ESCALATING )

• basit21
    basit21
    No further communication has been received as of yet from their reply last week.

This just shows how unprofessional and inconsistent they are with after support,

I have contacted them through every possible avenue you can think of twitter, Facebook and Reddit.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Nothing today either absolutely disgusted with ZOS SUPPORT it takes them a week to reply back from our reply to their messages.

Sort you support out as this is just to stressful and unnecessary.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Another day and nothing, went on twitter and also have asked them. ZOS have the worst customer support ever never again will I be buying anything from them ever.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Just got a tweet from @Bethesdasupport saying “ Your ticket is in the correct location and an agent should respond back as soon as possible. Thank you for your continued patience.” We shall see tomorrow if I get any sort of correspondence from support.
  • basit21
    basit21
    All I can think of is when I read them say agent is he or she sat in a recliner office chair with a mug of coffee/tea overlooking so many support tickets and picking and choosing which one to respond to.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Cant believe this still not heard from support from my last reply over another week now.
  • InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @basit21

Our support team responded to your ticket yesterday with an update regarding your account. Since there is nothing further that moderation can do at this time we will be closing this discussion.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.