The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

OVER THREE WEEKS ( NEEDS ESCALATING )

• InaMoonlight
    InaMoonlight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crossing fingers, toes and knotting the tail for good luck for you, hope it gets worked out so you can get in and play too :)
    Edited by InaMoonlight on February 10, 2020 12:12PM
    Edit = Typos ... as usual. <;D
  • basit21
    basit21
    Still nothing @InaMoonlight I've crossed everything that I can think of lol, It probably won't be today. :( nearly 4pm here so I guess not or unless they operate else where in a different time zone then maybe later.
    Edited by basit21 on February 10, 2020 3:44PM
  • basit21
    basit21
    Just come home from work checked my emails and nothing. Really disappointed the fact waiting well over a week for the issue to reach a satisfactory conclusion. All I can say is perhaps it might be tomorrow that I get some sort of contact from support, only one I had was the automatic response and that to after a couple of days after the initial ticket was put in.
  • basit21
    basit21
    I’m trying to keep positive and patient is a virtue right ? Well they are really testing me here because Am starting to get irritated.
    Edited by basit21 on February 11, 2020 10:58AM
  • basit21
    basit21
    I’ve checked my mail and nothing apart from junk mail from tinder and stuff lol
  • basit21
    basit21
    This is a plea to any active ZOS forum moderators, please can I have this escalated I've been really patient but it seems nothing is happening. Please anyone with authority here can help speed this up for me its well over a week. Only correspondence I got was the automated email which I replied back with necessary information requested by support, uploads of all the transactions made on the account.

Edited by basit21 on February 11, 2020 12:27PM
  • Artemiisia
    Artemiisia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

maybe she can help you speed this up
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    basit21 wrote: »
    This is a plea to any active ZOS forum moderators, please can I have this escalated I've been really patient but it seems nothing is happening. Please anyone with authority here can help speed this up for me its well over a week. Only correspondence I got was the automated email which I replied back with necessary information requested by support, uploads of all the transactions made on the account.

What happened when Billie sent you that message? Did it not do anything? : o
    Good luck btw
  • basit21
    basit21

Billie's message was only confirming that support had got my ticket and it will be looked at in due course that's about it, oh and also telling me not to reply or create more tickets which will set me back even more that's all.

@ZOS_GinaBruno hope this person can help me with my ticket, I mean come on you have someone who spends a lot of money on your game and will have 2 accounts subscribed for ESO Plus when this account gets sorted. Not sure about them but if that was me and knowing I have a customer like this stranded and is actively spending money on the game I'd have it resolved asap what you guys say about this ?
    Edited by basit21 on February 11, 2020 1:00PM
  • basit21
    basit21
    Checked my emails nothing yet.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Checked my emails nothing yet.

Even for a relatively simple ticket, I check my email for a Support response about once a day. There's a lot of paying customers in this game, all of whom get their share of Support's time.

You already know that Support has your ticket. You already know you've given them the info they need and they will get to it. At this point, you can be patient and know that it IS being worked on.

Its also true that ASAP means something different to the Support for the entire playerbase of ESO vs the single player who's impatiently waiting for an answer. Especially if Support has to talk to other financial institutions like PayPal regarding transactions, the delay might not even be within their control.

(I don't know what your precise problem was, but over the winter holidays we had a rash of people getting their accounts banned for initiating chargebacks. Those reports invariably took weeks to solve, in part because there's a lot of behind the scenes finances that have to take place when ZOS has to pay a fee because someone did a chargeback instead of working through Support.)
  • basit21
    basit21
    Well I understand your point and one thing for sure is that I’ve not had any payment issues what so ever. Saying that am impatient or a single person requesting help, as big of a company they are we as consumers should not be waiting well over a week to get a second response. I am a paying customer by all means and I expect when service is requested we get it in an appropriate manner. Not leave people hanging for weeks. I’ve been patient and like I’ve mentioned on my previous posts I’ve only been positive regardless of the wait.
  • Arya
    Arya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There is definitely something going on, on their end. I've been here since 2013 and support has MAXIMUM taken 1-2 busniess day for me no matter what the issue was at hand. I just got an update on these forums that I still need to wait a few more days for a RESPONSE on my current ticket...

ZoS customer support has always been extremely bad ever since they got rid of the phone call/live person support system.

I hate to be grim, but this support system is absolutely the worst when it compares to other top tier gaming companies. Without question it is at the bottom of the list.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Well am not going to give up, will post here with updates every day and provide all information as to how this is being handled so others can go off this as a reference point.

Checked my mails nothing, I’m somewhat patient but this is really testing me. Complete joke it seems like.
    Edited by basit21 on February 11, 2020 8:49PM
  • basit21
    basit21
    Just checked my mails and there was a reply saying that there has been multiple claims of ownership for this account and I’ve explained that when I first contacted them I submitted tickets for it but didn’t get a confirmation so did it a couple of times is this why they are saying multiple claim of ownership?

I replied back to them and told them I was the one who contacted them before like last year to recover my account am sure they can find this on their history but couldn’t provide support with paypal transaction I just couldn’t find em on PayPal but somehow I was able to pull all this up last week

I just got a response from support on a ticket which I created out of frustration when I wasn’t getting a confirmation that my ticket had been received

Please someone just close this ticket 200130-001735
  • basit21
    basit21
    Anyone on these forums from ZOS can have a look at my ticket please because I feel its just getting copy and pasted them response this issue needs to be taken seriously I have provided you guys with sufficient information. I believe the response I got from support was automated and not very helpful, I have provided you guys with all my transaction from PayPal and to say others have provided transactions to how is that possible ?

no one other than me has access to my PayPal and how can they possibly have proof of purchase this is insane please I need this to be manually looked into and is it because I created couple of tickets before I got a response from support I only did this because I thought the ticket didn't go through as I was not getting a confirmation of my ticket.

I also replied back to the new support response and I hope this doesn't take another week before it gets replied back.

When I stopped playing ESO my ESO Plus was still active and payments were going out of my PayPal account and back in 2019 when I bought a new laptop MSI GT83VR I decided to go back to ESO but I was unable to login same issue my user ID not recognized I was like what and how

I contacted support then and I was also moving out at that time from once city to another which I have explained to support I have also told them to check the logins of the account from where it was logged on and played at I gave them the location and other stuff told them about my user name changed from @azeema back to my first username @Upularity I told them how is that possible I didn't get any email or security codes to the registered email.

this time round I have also given them all locations that the account has been logged in from and other stuffs aswell and for them to come back saying this

''We have received multiple claims of ownership of this account, and as a result, have deactivated it permanently.

Due to multiple claims of ownership, along with proof of purchases from multiple individuals, this account is no longer eligible for participation in The Elder Scrolls Online. ''

Not happening no not at all have they even looked at what I have said and provided how can one possibly provide what I have provided my email and my PayPal email have not been hacked so am the only person who can provide them with what I have.

I have also asked them if they need any photo ID if so I can provide it to them that matches the PayPal and billing info, I just have this gut feeling that they just whizz through my replies and just come up with that what I have mentioned above.

They have also said this '' Please note that we only ban an account, not a player, and you are still free to play the game. But, due to the multiple ownership disputes, this account will not be eligible to return. You are welcome to create a new account and purchase a new copy of the game. Please be aware that if you choose to create a new account and purchase the game again, we will not be able to transfer over any game progress, including characters, purchases, or items.''

Are you serious ive paid money for this and never have had any problems such as charge backs and all other stuff. I can buy the game again and paly you guys are having a laugh. From that reply I can say is for a fact this is being overlooked and waiting well over a week 10 days and to get a reply like this is unacceptable im a paying customer I have all relevant information it's my account how can someone else possibly claim or put in a claim saying its theirs.

Please somebody that can and has the contacts high and above get this looked at.
    Edited by basit21 on February 13, 2020 2:21PM
  • basit21
    basit21
    here is what I get told when I tried to sign in the forums with the original user ID

i3ejpyssj0tx.jpg

I then put my email address in guess what cant find email linked with the account.
    Edited by basit21 on February 13, 2020 2:29PM
  • basit21
    basit21
    I have been on twitter Reddit and have also asked them there I will not leave this issue until I get a full on explanation not the reply that was given to me which I posted above.

Do they even read what I have said and posted to them on the reply of the ticket ? am starting to feel like they don't I have literally wrote so much and paragraph after paragraph and I get a response that takes a mere 1 min to write up seriously someone is just totally sat there with all these issues that we have and takes two weeks and then comes back saying.

YOU CAN BUY THE GAME AGAIN WE DIDN'T BAN YOU BUT YOUR ACCOUNT THAT YOU HAVE PLAYED ON IT FOR YEARS

am sorry ZOS but that's how I feel and I hope you guys out there understand my frustration.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    here is what I get told when I tried to sign in the forums with the original user ID

i3ejpyssj0tx.jpg

Given that this was the original user ID, I'd like to point out that this happened to everyone on the forums back in November 2019 due to the Forum service provider, Vanilla Forums, patching a minor security issue. If you hadn't logged in on that forum account since then, the patch is the most likely reason why you had that pop up when you tried to log in.

More details here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6463909#Comment_6463909
  • basit21
    basit21
    @VaranisArano ok I see and I haven’t logged on to the forums in 2019 at all
  • basit21
    basit21
    I have even told support I can provide them a picture of my debit card and ID I’ll even write down the support ticket number so they know it’s not something or someone trying to impersonate someone. Do you guys think I should just send them that alongside my previous address which the game was played at prior to me moving out ? Surely the guys who are trying to claim it’s their account won’t even have this information
  • basit21
    basit21
    I would like someone from ZOS to look carefully into this please
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have even told support I can provide them a picture of my debit card and ID I’ll even write down the support ticket number so they know it’s not something or someone trying to impersonate someone. Do you guys think I should just send them that alongside my previous address which the game was played at prior to me moving out ? Surely the guys who are trying to claim it’s their account won’t even have this information

Honestly? I would not send Support information like your debit card or ID without being expressly asked for it. That just seems like a bad idea from a security perspective.

You've probably already done this, but I would start by asking them to provide you a list of exactly what documentation they need from you to prove that the account is yours, both now and from your previous attempts to claim the account. It sounds like you've been on the ball with providing documentation, but I suspect its time to sit back and insist that Support tell you what they need on their end in order to clear up what's hopefully a misunderstanding.
  • basit21
    basit21
    I really don’t know what else to provide them with I have given them all the info from what I can give but it’s not enough for them how what else do I need to give them that’s why I’m willing to provide them with the debit card and passport or whatever it’s needed. It’s years of grinding and money spent on a account can’t just be wiped of the face of ESO.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Surely whoever tried claiming my account won’t even have these things so how can they not verify that I’m the account holder and not someone who’s pretending that it belongs to me I hope you guys reading understand what I mean.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely whoever tried claiming my account won’t even have these things so how can they not verify that I’m the account holder and not someone who’s pretending that it belongs to me I hope you guys reading understand what I mean.

Yeah, I get what you mean. At this point, I think you've made the offer to provide that info and Support can tell you whether or not they need your card or ID to verify anything.

My point is that Support probably has a list of things they have to check off in order to verify an account. If you can insist that they inform you what they need in order to verify your ownership, you can provide those things. If its actually someone else with a counterclaim, then they shouldn't have that info, as you say. Alternatively, if Support was confused by your previous attempts to claim ownership, you can provide that same information that you gave earlier to prove that was also you.

What I wouldn't do is preemptively provide Support a bunch of personal information that they haven't asked for, especially not something as important as a debit card number or an ID. I'm sure it feels like those might be the "silver bullet" to getting this resolved, but in all honesty, you don't want to go passing out your personal identification information to Support unless they really need it. That's just a matter of being sensible about the security of your personal and financial information. They will ask you for it if they really need it.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Thank you for your helpful advice I really appreciate it.

Just to reiterate non of my email or PayPal has been compromised ever.

I just hope I don’t have to wait over a week for another response from support it’s so frustrating and pain staking.

Constantly checking my mails but nothing, I don’t even know what time they are actually active or when they deal with tickets am in the UK and I guess they are probably in the US.
  • basit21
    basit21
    Yet to get a response from my reply and by the looks of things I might be right, it'll probably take them over a week to reply back to my response and even worse they might just copy and paste the last reply with different wording. Hope that's not the case and someone looks in to it thoroughly.
  • basit21
    basit21
    This whole support experience is the worst I have ever experienced hands down, to put it in a better way scammers on Ebay are far more supportive and responsive lol, I know from experience when I bought a mmo rpg mouse which was suppose to be a Roccat synth but ended up being a completely different model.
    Edited by basit21 on February 14, 2020 12:08PM
  • basit21
    basit21
    Still waiting on a reply after recent email, this is just a joke for them isn't it one reply after a full week then one more which takes a week and now again I need to wait another week I guess. Shambles of a company this support thing.
This discussion has been closed.