The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

IT'S THE *SECOND* PIE KING CHARITY STREAM POLL (VOTE IN BOTH!)

Saucy_Jack
Saucy_Jack
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
So these were the charities that people suggested for the Pie King Charity Stream happening during the upcoming Jesterfest:
- The Water Project (digging wells for clean water in Africa)
- Child's Play (putting toys and gaming systems for the kids in childrens' hospitals, clinics, and domestic violence shelters)
- Doctors Without Borders (providing medical relief/aid in war-torn areas of the globe)
- Directly Into Neoealth's Pocket (what it says on the tin)
- The Australian branch of the World Wildlife Fund (to aid in restoration after the bushfire devasation there)
- Wounded Warrior Project (giving physical and mental medical aid to post-9/11 wounded veterans)
- National Canine Cancer Foundation (does research and education/outreach regarding canine cancer)
- The Grey Muzzle Organization (facilitates care and adoption for elderly dogs who would otherwise be put down)
- Action Against Hunger (provides aid, education and infrastructure to combat world hunger)
- St. Jud e's Children's Hospital (researches and treats pediatric catastrophic diseases)
- International Rescue Committee (provides encompassing aid to refugees due to humanitarian crises)
- Special Operations Warrior Foundation (provides post-secondary education financial aid to surviving children of special ops personnel who have lost their lives)

And now it's time to pick one! Hooray! Unfortunately I can't fit all the options in one poll, so I had to half-and-half it. Apologies!

Please vote in BOTH polls, and if you're so inclined, once you vote, please comment SOMETHING to keep both of these polls bumped at least until Monday when I'm closing them for the final tally. Thanks! <3

- SJ
Edited by Saucy_Jack on February 14, 2020 12:59AM
ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.

IT'S THE *SECOND* PIE KING CHARITY STREAM POLL (VOTE IN BOTH!) 69 votes

Child's Play
14%
mamericusNeoealthTheMuffinManNord_RaseriJayrooStormeReignsThokriShawnLaRockZadokelisoJs 10 votes
The Australian Branch of the World Wildlife Fund
31%
ninibiniZephiran23JoanOfOrcpeacenotebugmomReverbmystery13xa_salty_pirateFroilSeminolegirl1992StanxLady_Scorp72VeeskweedgeniusSylvermynxExistingRug61Ethan312oregonrobSassinatortomofhyrule 22 votes
National Canine Cancer Foundation
8%
huntgod_ESOKadoozyYukon2112DragonRacerJawshoeuhSkoomaPie 6 votes
Action Against Hunger
17%
AshtarisdeviousthevileAncientrockpod88kkXDark_One13Hippie4927NairinheDithieonBisDasBlutGefriertJanuary1171LoneStar2911Evarelia 12 votes
International Rescue Committee
11%
CASP3R421daemoniosSilverwillowAliasRedAnslayVaranaYsarierpa 8 votes
Leave It Up to Each Individual Person
15%
vailjohn_ESOtheyanceyGythralGarpleymoleculesediKaartinenMichaeNoxavianbmnobleWiseSky 11 votes
  • WiseSky
    WiseSky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Leave It Up to Each Individual Person
    See Poll One for
    Immersive Quests Addon
    Wish to Quest without Quest Way Markers? ''Talk to the Hooded Figure'' Turns into ''Talk to the Hooded Figure, who is feeding the chickens near the southeastern gate in the city of Daggerfall in Glenumbra.'' If you Wish To write bread crumbs clues for quest for other players to experience come join the team!
    List of Immersion Addons
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have already donated several hundred dollars to WWF for AU. But I'm very afraid nothing will replace the billions of lost wildlife, some of them the only extant species in our world.

I've also donated to those who have lost homes and families. And many of our firefighters are still there, helping out. It's so sad....
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bump just so people see both polls <3
    ALL HAIL SNUGGLORR THE MAGNIFICENT, KING OF THE RNG AND NIRN'S ONE TRUE GOD! Also, become a Scrub-scriber! SJ Scrubs: Playing games badly to make you feel better about yourself.
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I only see one poll?
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • DragonRacer
    DragonRacer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nevermind, found the second poll. :)
    PS5 NA. GM of The PTK's - a free trading guild (CP 500+). Also a werewolf, bites are free when they're available. PSN = DragonRacer13
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Child's Play
    I tend to say children's charities first, then animal charities next, being a big dog lover, any charity which helps doggies out.
  • January1171
    January1171
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Action Against Hunger
    I still think it's most appropriate to have the charity be food-based because you'll be "providing" everyone with free pie ;)
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Make sure to get your votes in on both polls!
  • Anslay
    Anslay
    ✭✭✭
    International Rescue Committee
    Voted!
    GM Ethereal Traders Union | Ethereal Traders Union II
  • Saucy_Jack
    Saucy_Jack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voting for these closes at midnight!
  • bugmom
    bugmom
    ✭✭✭✭
    All wonderful, worthwhile charities! I went with the Australia Fund because we are rapidly losing diversity of plant and wildlife on this planet. We all benefit if we recover and preserve what is left there.
  • peacenote
    peacenote
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sylvermynx wrote: »
    I have already donated several hundred dollars to WWF for AU. But I'm very afraid nothing will replace the billions of lost wildlife, some of them the only extant species in our world.

I've also donated to those who have lost homes and families. And many of our firefighters are still there, helping out. It's so sad....

This. All charities are worthy but it seems very obvious AU needs us right now.
    My #1 wish for ESO Today: Decouple achievements from character progress and tracking.
    • Advocate for this HERE.
    • Want the history of this issue? It's HERE.