Edited by code65536 on May 23, 2019 3:13PM
– What this guide is—and isn't.
The goal here is to lay out the key mechanics found in Sunspire. While I may touch a little on strategies and tactics and offer some recommendations, that is not the goal of this guide. This is not a "What should I do?" guide, but rather a "What is going on?" guide.Base Population: General
– Non-boss enemiesAlkosh's Roar / Senche-Raht
[Placeholder]Base Population: Storm-Themed
– Non-boss enemies encountered on Lokkestiiz's side of the templeJone's Gale-Claw
– Large Khajiit wielding a staff
- Aspect of Winter and Chilling Comet: A circular AoE telegraph with a large 7m radius will start to grow on a random player.
- The AoE takes 4 seconds to form.
- Once it has fully formed, a Chilling Comet will impact the area; this needs to be blocked.
- A Frost Well will be left behind at the player's location.
- The Frost Well does damage to nearby players and can be attacked and destroyed; however, they will despawn upon the death of the Fate that had spawned them.
– Large Khajiit wielding a greatsword
Base Population: Fire-Themed
- Furious Sweeps: This ability has a conal AoE cleave and can quickly kill DDs; tanks must make sure that these enemies are always turned away from other players.
– Non-boss enemies encountered on Yolnahkriin's side of the templeJode's Fire-Fang
[Placeholder]Ruin of Alkosh
– Large Khajiit wielding a sword and shield
Fury of Alkosh
- Shield of Decimation: The Ruin of Alkosh gains a damage shield, and while the shield is active, the shield shoots high-damaging fiery projectiles at all players. If a Ruin of Alkosh has a damage shield active, that shield must be broken through to stop the barrage of fire damage.
– Large Khajiit wielding no weapon
PC/NA ― Officer of Nightfighters
― Former GM of The Merchant's Reserve
PC/EU ― Member of WipeKingsDungeons and Trials:
Add-Ons: Itemization Browser
Personal best scores:
― Loot Log
― Deconstruction Junk Marker
― Purge Tracker
― vHoF Status Panel
― Asylum Status Panel
― Dungeon Timer
― Combat Alerts
― Smart LooterGuides: Sunspire Mechanics
― Scalebreaker Dungeon Hard ModesMedia: YouTube